Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

6

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 2162 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up. I'm not sure how long I was out for though.

I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't. There was something covering my eyes, a blindfold or something.

I went to take it off, but I couldn't move my hands. My guess was, that they were hand-cuffed to the...bed I was on. There was something around my mouth. Oh my god, I couldn't even scream! I was so scared.

Where was I? And who had done this?

I heard the door open and close. And a voice spoke. I was too scared to think if I knew the voice.

"You're awake now. Good. I hope you don't mind that I've strapped you to the bed." The voice said evilly.

I tried to talk, shout or scream, but couldn't! I could feel tears form in my eyes, but they couldn't run past the blindfold.

"Stop trying to get free, you stupid girl." He was closer to me now. He started kissing my neck.

He then quickly pulled my trousers off, and he ripped of my t-shirt. I was only in my underwear. Oh my god! I'm going to be raped and murdered aren't I?

He kissed my stomach and caressed my breasts, with my bra still on.

"I'm gonna make this, a night you're never gonna forget." Then he laughed. I was so scared.

The mystery man pulled of my thong, and unhooked my bra. I was now naked on some one's bed and I didn't have a clue who it was!

I heard him take of his clothes and climbed on top of me. He kissed my neck again, before spreading my legs apart and forcing himself into me.

I tried to scream in pain, but nothing came out! He started speeding up, and his hands were all over my body.

About thirty minutes later, he slowed down and removed himself from me.

"Well done, kitten. That was better than I thought it would be." He stroked my cheek. "I hope you enjoyed yourself." He laughed.

He got dressed, and came back to me. He opened my hand and placed something in it. He then whispered in my ear. "It's a key. If you can get yourself out, you can leave, but if you can't, well I guess you'll be staying here the night. And we can have more fun."

And with that he left the room. I waited until he left the house, and I could hear his car pull away, before I made and attempt of getting myself free.

It took me a while, but I managed to get one hand free and instantly pulled off the blindfold and gag and freed my other hand.

I now let the tears stream down my face as I got dressed. I then made my way out of the house and ran all the way home.

I didn't care if my mum wanted me there or not, I was just raped by some unknown man, and I was going to cry myself to sleep.

I got home in under an hour, once I knew where I was. I didn't go through the front door, I climbed up to my window and luckily it was open, so I could just climb him.

I had my own bathroom, so my mum wouldn't know I was home. I went in and locked the door, pulled my clothes off and went in the shower. I turned the water on until it was the right temperature, and broke down in tears.

I've only just moved here, and already I've been hurt.

I got out the shower an hour later. I looked at my clock, which said 9:30pm. I thought it was later than that.

I went back in my room, put my jammies and my robe on and sat by my bed.

I made sure my door was closed and locked and I made my way over to my desk drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors.

I didn't feel proud of what I was about to do, but being raped earlier today made my life pointless. I had never felt so alone in my life.

I began cutting at my wrists, I was cutting deep. Not deep enough for me to pass out, but deep enough to draw a lot of blood.

I stopped cutting after a while and bandaged my arms, climbed into bed and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up at 6:30. I didn't take me long to remember yesterdays events when I looked at my bandaged arms. I should change them.

I went in the shower quickly, blow-dried and straightened my hair and applied my make-up.

I wore a pair of tight black jeans with a white long sleeved top, finished with my red converses.

By the time I was finished getting ready, it was 7:45. Cassie would be picking me up in half an hour. I looked at my self in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw.

I used to see this confident 17 year old girl from England. Now I see a damaged girl who will never be happy with herself ever again.

Because my mum thought I wasn't home, I couldn't go downstairs to eat. I remembered I had saved some cake from the other day. I decided to have that, although I wasn't hungry. But I wasn't going to starve myself.

Cassie through a stone at my window at 8:10. I climbed out of my window and hopped in the car, but not before I grabbed my hoodie.

It was quiet the whole way to school. I didn't want to talk and Cassie could see that. I wasn't going to tell Cassie, Molly or Jess about yesterday. I'm going to let them think I was mourning my brother.

Some of our lessons were cancelled again, and like yesterday, Gerard supervised us.

I just sat in the back. My friends had gone somewhere else. I didn't blame them. They had known me a couple of days. They might not see me as their friend yet so they didn't want to be with a depressed girl. I didn't care any way.

"Katie. Are you okay?" A concerned voice asked.

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw that Gerard was sitting next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

"You sure? You seem distant, and jumpy."

"Really I'm fine." I said waving my arms around.

Gerard grabbed my arms, below the wrists. I didn't know what he was doing so I gave him a confused look.

"What did you do Katie?" I knew then what he meant.

I got out of his hold and looked at my arms. The blood had gone through the bandage and onto my top. Damn me for wearing white!

"Katie, what happened?"

I broke down in tears. Luckily we were in the corner at the back so no-one could see us.

"Katie. Tell me what happened." Gerard said softly.

I began slowly. "Yesterday...I came back here because...I left a book behind...And when I turned around...someone knocked me...unconscious." I cried a little.

"It's okay, go on." Gerard said stroking my arm.

"When I woke up...I was tied to a bed and blindfolded and I couldn't make a sound, even though I tried...and then a man came in the room...I don't know who it was...I didn't recognise the voice...and he r-r-ra..."

"Ssh. Ssh. It's okay."

"He raped me Gerard. Then he gave me a key to get out myself. He said if I could get out myself, I could leave, but if I couldn't then he would have kept me there for more 'fun'. I got out myself in the end...and I went home. And I..." I took off my bandages to reveal my cuts.

"Oh my god Katie. Come here." He pulled me in for a hug, he held me tight, I didn't want to let go.

Like yesterday, the day went slow. Gerard made me spend the day with him, so that I wouldn't do anything stupid if I was left alone.

I was walking out of school, when someone stopped me. Gerard, of course.

"Hey Katie. I'm taking you home. No excuses. I'm doing it." So I got in the front of his SUV. I hadn't been in here since he asked me out. One of the better days of my life.

Gerard drove around the corner of the road I lived on. We were coming up to my house, but Gerard didn't slow down.

What the hell was he doing!?

"Gerard, we just drove past my house! Gerard!" He was ignoring me. I don't what he was doing, but he was going to get an ear full from me once we've stopped!

We stopped after about fifteen minutes. I didn't look up to see where we were. I just got out the car and followed Gerard to the door.

We were a few steps away from the door when I stopped. Gerard stopped next to me.

I stared at the pavement. It looked familiar. I then looked up to the house.

I quickly looked at Gerard wide-eyed.

He looked at me before saying, "Is anything familiar...kitten?" with a smirk.




I went to turn and run away, but he grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth.

I tried to break free, but couldn't. He pulled me into the house and into the basement, which I knew was the room I was in yesterday.

He through me on the bed and I screamed.

He rolled his eyes. "This room is sound proof kitten. No-one can hear you, except you and me. Now, SHUT IT!" I did as he was told.

"It was you. Yesterday. Why?" I started crying.

"God, STOP YOUR GODDAMN CRYING! Yeah, it was me yesterday. Why? Because I want you, and you don't want me back! You should've listened to Mikey my little kitten."

I remembered what Mikey had said. He told me to stay away from his brother. If he was warning me then...

"Have you done this to someone else before?"

"Well yeah, and no. The last girl I really liked, didn't like me back. I was only 15 at the time. I never raped her, but I did hurt her. Not physically, but mentally. I drove her crazy. She was in the crazy house for three years. As far as I know, she's living her life in Utah."

"And...you never thought of going after her?" I had to keep him talking. I didn't want him to touch me ever again. I need him to talk while I think of a way out of here.

"No. After three years I forgot about her, until the doctor called to tell me she was out. But I had other things on my mind. Oh and I know what you're doing, and there is no way outta here." Damn you Gerard Way!

Gerard moved closer to me. I moved away into the corner of the room, still on the bed. He continued to move closer.

"Stay away from me." I said shakily, tears streaming down my face.

"I just want you to be mine. Like back in London." He wiped the tears away. Scared he was going to hurt me, I let him.

"At school. You were so nice, and kind and caring. Like a friend. And the whole time, it was an act." I slapped his hand away and he glared at me before grabbing my throat and kissing me.

He soon let go of my throat and put his hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. I kissed him back, so he wouldn't hurt me, but I kept my hands firmly in my lap.

He pulled away after a minute or two. I looked down to my hands. The next thing I knew my clothes were being pulled off. I tried to pull away but was unsuccessful.

I started hitting him, but that only forced himself into me harder.

I screamed in pain. "Shut up you stupid bitch!" Then he shoved his tongue down my throat. I tried to hit him, but he had my arms pinned to the bed.

Gerard He slowed down, telling me he had finished. Thank god!

"Well done kitten. Better than last time, maybe because you sorta joined in." I was shaking with fear.

"Don't call me kitten." I whispered.

"I'll call you whatever I want sugar." He smirked and kissed my cheek. "You can go now."

In that second I had my clothes on and rushed out of the door. I was almost at the front door when I knocked someone over. It was Mikey.

"Oh my god Mikey I'm so sorry. I would help but I got to go."

"Wait Katie!" But I was already out the door and on my way home.
Sign up to rate and review this story