Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

7

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

7

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1696 words - Complete

0Unrated
As I was running, someone grabbed me by the arm. I thought it was Gerard, but it was someone better. Mikey.

"Katie, what's wrong? Come back inside." I reluctantly with him, stupidly thinking that Gerard was out.

We got inside and went to the kitchen where Mikey made me a coffee. "So come on. What's wrong? Where you here with Gee?" I cringed when he said his name or nickname or whatever.

Just then, he came in the kitchen, and sat right opposite me. "Hey Katie, didn't you just leave?" I nodded nervously.

"Gee what have you done to her? She fucking terrified!"

"No. No I'm not."

"Then why were you here with Gerard?"

I looked at Mikey, then at him, then back at Mikey.

"I - He - I needed to ask him something. About school."

Mikey didn't believe me, but went along with it anyway.

"And that's it? There isn't a reason as to why you were in such a rush to get outta here?"

"I just wanted to get home. See my mum. I never saw her yesterday. Can I go now?" Mikey nodded, and I ran home.

After taking a shower and having another session of harming myself, I logged onto the computer to see if Mikey or Frank was on. I needed to talk to them about him.

You Will Be Mine! has added on you as a friend.

I accepted it, not knowing who it was. Mikey and Frank weren't on, neither were my other friends.

You Will Be Mine!
hello kitten

No! It was him. I started shaking. What did he want now!?

Please Save My Soul!
what do you want?

You Will Be Mine!
Now, now sugar, don't give me attitude. it'll only come back to bite you on the ass! maybe literally if your lucky ;)

Please Save My Soul!
please leave me alone Gerard. what makes you think ill be yours now? you've ruined any chance with me and you know it!

You Will Be Mine!
Katie, sweetheart, you'll come round eventually. you love thinking about what it would be like to have my cock in your mouth. maybe we can try that next time. what do you think of that pumpkin?

Please Save My Soul!
your sick! your twisted! your fucking evil! what the hell is wrong with you! what happened to the man i met in London?

You Will Be Mine!
he died! when you broke his heart! i'll see you tomorrow my lovely. wear something that shows those nice tits of yours.

You Will Be Mine! is now offline

It's a good thing I'm a good liar. I told my mum I wasn't feeling too good and she let me stay home today.

"You know, if you are feeling fine and it's just because of what...happened to our John, I'll still let you have the day off."

"No, really mum, I'm not feeling well." I really needed to be off school today. I had double art. No way would I go there.

"You know I'm going back to London today, for a couple of months. Work and personal issues you know?"

I nodded. I didn't want to go. I was going to have my own memorial service here for John.

Mum left an hour later. I wouldn't see her until February. It's only September! I was going to be fine though. It meant I could skip school much easier!

I knew he would be at school teaching, so I decided to see if Mikey or Frank were online.

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday
Frank?

FrAnKiE
Hey, Katie right?

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday
yeah its me. how are you?

FrAnKiE
I'm fine thanks, you? why aren't you at school?

Should I tell him? What if he hurts me if I tell.

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday
I'm okay, not feeling well :(

FrAnKiE
Aw poor baby, want me to come over?

I told him no, as I didn't want him to get 'sick'. He accepted this and he went.

I turned off my computer and went in the shower. The hot water stung my arms, as they hadn't started healing properly yet.

After my long shower, I blow-dried my hair in the bathroom and went to my room, with my towel still wrapped around me.

As I walked into my room, I gasped at someone sitting on my bed.

No! Not today!

"Hello kitten."

"Not today Gerard please." I begged.

He just sat there on my bed, staring that stare.

Gerard then got up and walked towards me. I backed up until I hit the wall. My room isn't big enough I thought.

Next he pulled me by the towel and tried to kiss me. I pushed him away and slapped him, and tried to make my escape.

I was too slow. He grabbed my arm and turned me towards him.

"I'm not letting you go that easily sugar. Turn around." I did what he said and turned around so my back was facing him.

He stepped closer to me. He took my hands and let the towel slip to the floor. Gerard then let go of my hands and moved his hands to my breasts.

Next, he dragged me over to my bed, and had his way with me.

An hour later he stopped and left without a word said.

I've been raped three times in three days.

I want to die.

The next three months carried on the same. I went to school, I go home or to his, and I would be raped.

Raped by the same man who I had a fling with in London. Raped by the same man who showed that he cared about me. Raped by the same man who asked me to be his girlfriend.

The same man who I had my first everything with. The same man who is my Art teacher.

But he wasn't the same man was he? No.

This man was a monster, who all along wanted me for one thing, and one thing only.

It was December now. Close to Christmas. I was hoping he was going to leave me alone Christmas Day, but I can't see that happening my self.

It's Thursday. A week before we broke up for the Christmas Holidays. It was the end of school and I was going home.

I went to my room, and I knew he had been here, because there was an outfit and a note on my bed.

The note read:
Hey sweetie,
Change of time today, 7:30, not 6:30.
Where the outfit I left for you, see you then sugar.
Gee xxx


He made me sick. I had been close to killing myself, but have never had the guts to do it.

I took my shower, and put on the outfit.

A white mini skirt, and when I say mini, I mean mini. A white top, sleeveless and very low cut. And a pair of black knee high boots.

He's made me look like a slapper!

Dirty bastard! I'm 17 for fucks sake.

He said to be there at 7:30, but I went there earlier, hoping to get home quicker.

I walked with my head down, knowing if anyone saw me, they would see me. I know the older folk around here won't appreciate how I'm dressed that's for sure.

I got to his house in under half an hour. It was 6:55.

I nervously knocked on the door and the door opened to reveal Mikey. What was he doing home?

"Er, hi Mikes, is your brother here?" I asked, my eyes fixed to the floor.

"No he went out. Are you here, dressed like that for him?"

I slowly nodded my head. "Lets get you inside before anyone sees you."

We got inside and Mikey took my hand and followed him upstairs where I assumed his bedroom was.

When we were at the top, the front door went.

"MIKEY! HAS MY BEAUTFUL KAITE ARRIVED YET!?" He shouted up to his younger brother.

"No dude not yet!" Thank god Mr and Mrs Way created Mikey.

"She better fucking be here soon, or I'll slit her pretty throat!" He sounded serious, and I was certain he was.

Mikey turned to me. "Maybe you should go down, I don't you to get hurt."

I shook my head quickly. "No Mikey I can't, he's already hurt me."

"What do you mean?"

I told him everything. From being knocked unconscious to now. Mikey looked at me, jaw dropped.

"Is this why you wanted me to stay away from him?" I had tears now. I can't not cry to save my life I swear.

"Sort of. Not quite like that. Look after what happened to Tina --"

"Is Tina the 'crazy' girl he put in the house?"

"Yeah, he's told you about her?" I nodded.

"Yeah, anyway, after what happened to Tina, I didn't want him dating. I was scared he was going to do it again. Me and Frank are the only ones who know what really happened. Everyone else thought she was crazy, well Tina knew she wasn't crazy."

"So you wanted me to stay away, in case I ended up like Tina?"

He nodded. "I swear I never thought he would do this. I mean rape, my brother! If I knew he was going to do this, I would have told you from the beginning."

"I know Mikey, I don't blame you for this. I blame myself for making those stupid fake Id's."

"You're not 18?" I shook my head.

"17." I replied. He made an 'o' shape.

After this, Mikey called Frank and told him everything and told him to come round, but to climb through Mikey's window. He said he would be here in five minutes.

Gerard P.O.V
Where the fuck is she? I'm going to kill her!

She knows she would get hurt if she did what I told her not to, but she does it anyway. Bitch!

I heard something coming from upstairs. I quickly ran up there and opened the door to Mikey's room, to see him, Frank and her sitting on the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story