Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

9

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

9

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1120 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Thank you Miss Richards, you may stand down."

I had just finished answering and explaining what had happened, although I had already done this the other week, it needed to said again.

It was a very long day, the longest I have ever experienced in my life.

On my side, was my mum, Mikey and Frank. Even though Mikey was his brother, he couldn't support him after what he did.

On his side was his mum and dad. They hate what he's done also, but he's still their son, which I understand.

I had been here since 10:00 this morning, it was now 3:00 in the afternoon.

In about an hour, the jury were going to announce their verdict and then the judge was going to say the time he was going to spend in jail, if the dury find him guilty, which they have to, they just have to.

One hour later

"Could everyone please stand." We all stood, for when the judge came back in and sat in his seat.

"Please sit." We sat.

"Members of the jury, have you reached your verdict?"

A middle aged lady stood. "Yes your honour. Here, the dury find the defendant guilty."

"Oh my god." I whispered.

"Mr Way. You have been found guilty of multiple cases of sexual abuse on your 17 year old Art student. This immediately for the rest of your life have been put on the young offenders list which means you can no longer work with people under 18." I was relieved to hear that, no other girls would live unknown to what Gerard could do.

"Mr Way, you have been sentenced to 10 years imprisonment. Take him away."

I smiled happily for the first time in weeks.

10 years! I suppose that's okay. 10 years to move on. Maybe back to England.

The police handcuffed him and they walked to me.

He stopped right in front of me.

The look in his eyes told me that somehow, this wasn't over yet.

He winked and said, "See you in ten years kitten."

Yeah right, he isn't EVER going to see me again. I'll make sure of that. Ten years is enough time for me to get my life back to normal and the hell away from him.

It's been three weeks since he was charged. I haven't moved back to England, as mum wanted to die here. She died

last week. Some people took her body home the other day. I never went to the funeral, I deal with death in my own way.

Mikey and Frank have officially moved in. They are so great to me, I couldn't ask for better friends, honestly.

Cassie, Jess or Molly never came to see me, ever since my brother's death. I was on my own all the time at school while the whole thing was going on.

I was in the kitchen making toast when I heard someone knock on the front door, and I went to open it to see the girls.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, how are you?" Jess asked.

"Like you care."

"It's been all round school. Mikey told us what happened." I nodded.

"Yeah, I told him to do that." I wanted to them to go away now, they didn't really care, they just wanted gossip.

"We were wondering, how long did Ger-"

"Don't say his name!"

"Sorry, how long did he get?"

"Just so you can gossip? It doesn't matter. He got ten years. And no I'm not going back to school and no, you will not see me again, now. Leave. Me. Alone." And with that I slammed the door in their faces, and went back to the kitchen to be met with burnt toast.

Annoyed, I made some more. Frank came into the kitchen to see me frustrated.

"You okay?" I nodded and he went away.

After I made my toast, I Went into the living room to watch some T.V, but it was boring, seeing as it was daytime stuff.

**

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up to a blank T.V and an empty house. The guys must have gone out.

Walking into the kitchen to clean up, I saw a note on the table from Mikey;

Hey Katie,
We didn't want to wake you, we went shopping for clothes and went looking for jobs.
We left about 11:30, we won't be long
Love Mikes
xx

The time now was 11:50. Okay so they haven't been gone long. I may as well clean the house.

As I was cleaning the house, the phone went. I went to answer it.

"Hello Katie speaking." I loved being British, if people don't know me, they always comment on my accent.

"Hello Kitten." I dropped the phone in shock, but didn't break it. I was close to tears and shaking by now, but managed to pick the phone up.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Awe, you still upset with me Sugar? I like it when you're upset, all innocent and vulnerable -"

"What do you want!?" I half-yelled, cutting him off.

"I want you Katie, and when I get out, I will find you, no matter where you go. You can run, but my dear, you can't hide. I'll see you soon Pumpkin, love you." and he hung up.

I had to get away, there was no way I could stay here now no way!

I ran upstairs and packed all that I could into suitcases and random bags and brought them downstairs.

Luckily I got my driver's license. Mikey and Frank also put some money together and bought me a car, I know awesome right?

Anyway, I ran outside and chucked my bags and shit in the car, it was almost full when I was done with it.

I quickly got in the car, only to get back out again and back in the house. If I was going to leave, the least I could do was leave my two best friends a note.

After I had done that, I started my car and driving off to...well I don't know where, but far away from New Jersey!

Dear Mikey and Frank,
I'm really really sorry, but I had to leave. I couldn't stay here anymore. I will be back, I don't know when, but I will be back. I promise.
I suppose you're wondering why I upped and left so suddenly...well...Mikey...you're brother called here and he said he would find me. I hope you understand.
You probably think I'm being selfish about all this, but right now I don't care, I just trying to keep myself safe.
I hope I see you two again soon.
Lots of love,
Your best British gal,
Katie.
xoxoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story