Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

11

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

11

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 1420 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hi Jenny, I've heard so much about you. I'm Gerard."

Shit. I thought.

"Erm, hi, nice to...finally meet you." I took his hand, inside I was screaming like mad!

"Okay then, let's shop. I need everything a top, pants or skirt and shoes, gotta get shoes!" Ali stated, oblivious to me being practically dead.

He finally let go of me hand and placed it in his hoodie pocket. I just put mine at my side.

Seriously I really don't know what to do? Does he know it's me? Why is he here five years early!?

All these questions were running through my brain and ended up getting a headache.

"What do you think Jenny? Jen? Have you been listening to me?" Ali asked with an annoyed tone in her high voice.

"Sorry, what?" Ali rolled her eyes at me and went on to Hot Topic, dragging her monstrous boyfriend with her.

God, she looks so happy. She really has no idea who this guy is. What can I do? Should I tell her?

No, 'cause then that means telling her the real me. Dammit!

Three hours later...

"Okay Jen I'm done!" Ali said.

"Finally! How can you take so long buying stuff in the same shop we work at!? You should know what stuff they do in there."

"Jenny? Have you ever been shopping with me?" I shook my head. "Well then you wouldn't know what I'm like to shop with." I rolled my eyes.

"Are we going home now?" I asked sounding like a crying six year old. "My feet hurt and I'm tired."

He and Ali stared at me like I was crazy. I looked between the two of them, "What?"

"You're really weird." He said, and Ali just nodded her head.

"I do agree with you, sweetie but you shouldn't have said that." Ali said.

"Wh -- OW!" He yelped. Before any body could answer him, I had slapped him up the side of his head.

"What was that for, that hurt?" He asked in a higher voice.

I remember that. If he was confused or something, his voice would go higher.

"Don't call me weird." Was all I said, before hurrying back to my car.

As soon as I got in my car, I drove off to Ali's as we were going back to her for a coffee. Surprisingly when I got there, Ali and Him were already there.

"How did you get here so fast?"

"Gerard's a fast driver. We drove past you." Ali laughed. "You're slow."

"I am not slow, it's just I'd rather not have a speeding ticket."

"Whatever Jen." And with that, we went in her house.

We had some coffee and talked for seemed like hours, when in reality was about an hour and a half.

It was nearing 11 and I wanted to go home now, it's not that I don't like talking with Alexa, I just really wanted to get away from the creep she was with.

"Okay, I'm gonna go now guys, thanks for the coffee Ali, and it was nice meeting you...Gerard." I swear, I almost puked when I said his name.

"Yeah, okay, I'll see you tomorrow then for your date." I smiled and left.

When I got in my car I sighed in relief that I was out of there. I turned the keys and drove home.

I got in the elevator to take me to the fifth floor, waiting patiently.

The doors opened and I stepped out and unlocked my door.

Something seemed different when I got inside. I don't know what it was, but something was definitely different.

I placed my bag and keys down and took off my Green Day hoodie. Slipping off my shoes I headed towards my bedroom.

Opening my door, I screamed at what or should I say, who was on my bed.

"Hello Kitten."

"Why you so scared Kitten?" He stared with a smirk. He got off the bed and started stepping toward me, I backed away, but he was to quick and shut my door so I couldn't get out.

There was no point in pretending to be Jenny now, he knew it was me.

"Leave me a-alone." I stuttered.

Because his right arm was leaning on the door behind me, he raised his left hand and gently stroked my cheek, and that's when the tears started.

"Why are you crying, sugar?" He asked, wiping the tears away.

"You've b-been out of my life f-for f-five years --"

"Ssh." I pressed his finger to my lips to shut me up, yet I continued to cry.

He moved his hand back to my cheek, stroking ever so lightly. I had no idea what he was going to do, but I think by the end of it, I'll be dead.

"P-please...d-don't..." Before I could get out any more, his finger was again on my lips.

"Don't cry, sugar. I hate seeing you cry." He moved his body closer to mine. I couldn't move anywhere, as my door was in my way.

It was silent for a few minutes, the only noise was my whimpering, and he wiping my tears away.

"Why are you here?" I shakily asked.

"I'm here for you, sugar. You're everything to me, did I ever tell you that?" He stopped to think of something else to say, "and you have every right not to believe a word I say, but I would never lie to you when I say that...Katie..." He edged closer to me again, "I love you." He whispered those last three words.

I looked up at him with the most hateful look in my eyes. My breathing got quicker with anger, and I got so angry that I slapped him and pushed him away from me.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING LOVE ME! YOU NEVER HAVE! YOU NEVER ONCE CARED ABOUT HOW I FELT, NOT ONCE!" The tears were coming faster, yet I continued to scream at him, as he took it all in, "YOU HURT ME IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY! I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE YOU....I WANT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE..." I sank to the floor after saying those words, I just completely broke down.

Five years, and I had finally got my life back on track, after a lot of help from Ali and Lucy. And now here he is, back to break me down bit by bit once again!

I brought my knees up to my chest and buried my head in them. I just sat there and cried. Right now I didn't care what he was going to do.

Not long after I hid myself in my knees, did I hear footsteps heading towards me and finally stopping by me right side, then I felt those oh so familiar pair of arms, try to wrap around me.

"Get off me!" I shouted harshly.

"No." Was all he said and he pulled me in again, even though I tried my best to shake him off, but eventually gave in and just let myself me wrapped in his, slightly, comforting arms.

He rocked me back and forth as he stroked me hair, and I had my head leaning against his chest, listening to the beat of his heart.

He still has one of those then?

Eventually, I stopped crying, and he stopped rocking, but still stroked my hair.

We sat in a reasonably comfortable silence for about a half hour before any of us said anything.

"I'm not sorry." He whispered.

I sniffed before replying, in the same tone, "Why?"

I felt him shrug, "I don't know. I'm just, not. But I want you to know...that I'll never hurt you again." By the sound of his voice, I could hear that he was in fact, crying.

I raised my head, and did the same as he did earlier, and wiped his tears, "Why are you crying?" I asked.

"If I knew, I would tell you. sniff. Thank you Katie."

"For what?"

"For handing me in, to the police. I don't know what I would've done to you if it carried on."

Even though I didn't want to, I did. I felt sorry for him.

He did a horrible thing to me, but he may of had his reasons right? Should I forgive him? Not all in one go, but a little at a time?

Maybe I'm feeling like this, because I'm vulnerable right now. I don't know.

What should I do?
Sign up to rate and review this story