Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're My Best Nightmare

26

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

26

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-25 - Updated: 2009-10-25 - 2710 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard pulled me into a hug, and let me sob into his hoodie as he rubbed my back.

"Ali told you that?" I nodded. "Bitch." He whispered.

Then he slowly moved his hand down and under my legs so that he was carrying me bridal style and took my over to the couch where he sat with me on his lap. He held me close as I kept on crying.

"She lied, Kitten. She lied to me too. She told me that you wanted me dead that night and you told her everything before running away. I didn't believe her because I knew that no matter what has happened between us...you wouldn't hurt me on purpose."

"I would never hurt you Gerard, never." I mumbled.

"I understand that me coming back here scared you. Ali never told me what she told you. If I had known I would never have scared you like that. But I'm here Katie, I'm real. And that phone call I made...I shouldn't have said what I said, you had every right to call Tina after what I did. I'm sorry Kitten."

Slowly, I stopped crying as the news sunk in that Gerard Way isn't dead. I never killed him.

That would explain why I never heard from the police...

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while, I listened to his heartbeat.

I smiled, "You are real. You have a heartbeat." He laughed a little. I sat up a little to look at him, and I noticed a few changes.

"Your hair is shorter. And your skin isn't as pale." I said.

"Yeah, I stopped putting on my white makeup," I laughed at that, "And I cut my hair when I got out of hospital. And...you'll love this...I went through a blonde stage."

"You dyed your hair blonde?" He nodded, I laughed. "Why?" He shrugged.

"Something different I guess. But I didn't like it so I went back to black...like you." I smiled.

But my smile soon faded.

"Why are you here Gerard?" He rolled his eyes.

"Thanks I know when I'm loved," We laughed, "Er, Well, me and the guys were worried about you. We tried calling but you never answer, and Ali wanted to come here for...some reason I don't care about, she wanted to come on her own, but after not being able to find you in New Jersey, I went with her and we kinda made a vacation out of it. I came here to look for you, and I thought the best place to look would be near where you and your mum lived before. Which is why I chose this hotel."

I took another look around the room and it brought a smile to my face again.

"I thought I recognised this place. It hasn't changed one bit in six years." Then something came to mind.

"You and Ali are still together?" I asked, trying not let my sadness show.

"Yeah, but that will be over soon."

I looked back at Gerard and became silent again.

"I've missed you." He whispered.

"I've missed you too."

He smiled, "You mean a lot to me Kitten."

I was silent for a second, "Likewise."

"I love you."

I smiled, "I --"

"No! Don't say it."

I gave him a confused look, "What?"

"Everytime I say 'I love you', you always say the same thing, 'I know you do' and I hate it when you say that. It hurts."

His voice went all high pitched it made me laugh.

"It's not funny." I laughed even more. "Stop it."

I stopped laughing and gave him a serious look.

"What about if I said something different."

He nodded, "That would be nice."

"Say it again."

He thought for a second, obviously not realising what he had to say, but it soon came to him.

"I love you." He said.

My smile grew bigger, "I love you too."

Gerard looked at me, not quite believing I had said it, "Really?" I nodded. "I've been waiting forever to hear you say that." He whispered.

"Imagine what it's been like for me." And I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist.

Gerard licked my bottom lip and I took no time in letting him in to explore my mouth. I ran my fingers through his black hair as his hands were running up and down under my shirt.

He gently pushed me back onto the couch as he straddled me and started sucking and biting my neck. I tried to hold back, but a moan passed my lips.

I could feel Gerard's hard member against me and I reached down to rub him through his jeans and he too let out a moan.

Gerard tugged at the hem of my shirt, but I stopped him from taking it off.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I don't really want to do this...on a couch."

He furrowed his eye brows together, "Why not?"

"I'd rather do it in bed." I smiled up at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Women." He mumbled, and his picked me up and carried me to the bedroom where he threw me on the bed, and climbed back ontop of me, "Better?"

"Much." I said, before bringing his lips back to mine only to pull back when we took our shirts off.

Gerard's hands went to my jeans and practically ripped them off along with my panties and I did the same with his to reveal his hard-on.

Before he entered me, he reached over to the cabnet drawer and got out a condom, he slipped it on his throbbing erection and settled in between my legs.

He pecked my lips, "I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed me, as he entered me and started off with slow thrusts.

Soon he started getting faster which was bringing us closer.

"Fuck...Gee." I moaned.

Soon he started getting tired and flipped us around so that I was on top.

Gerard placed his hands on my hips as I bounced up and down on him. I had the feeling in the pit of my stomach, telling me that I was close.

"Gee...so c-close." After hearing that, Gerard flipped back over so he was on top again, and thrust faster and faster.

I couldn't told it any longer.

"GERARD!" I screamed as I came.

He wasn't too far behind.

"Fuck...KATIE!" He screamed as he came in me.

Gerard collapsed on me and kissed my neck.

Our bodies were covered in sweat and our breathing was out of control.

He rolled off me and I layed my head on his chest.

"Wow." I whispered.

"Yeah, wow."

We layed like that for a while, not saying anything.

A while later, I rolled onto my other side so that I was facing away from Gerard. He soon got the hint and cuddled up next to me, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Gerard?"

"Mmm?"

"What about Ali?"

He turned my head so I was facing him and he kissed me passionatly.

"Ali isn't important." And soon enough we well asleep.

A while later...

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

I opened my eyes and searched for the face that matched the voice and finally my eyes landed on...Ali.

"What are you doing in bed with my boyfriend you whore!?" This then woke Gerard up and he too looked for Ali.

"Oh hey Ali." Was all he said and Ali stomped into the other room, slamming the bedroom door behind her.

Gerard looked back at me and smiled before kissing me gently, "I guess we should go out there then." He rolled his eyes and got up and dressed, with me close behind.

When we came out of the bedroom, Ali was sat at the table looking pretty mad.

"How could you do this to me Gerard? Sleep with some complete stranger." She spat at him.

"Ali, she's not some complete stranger. I'm in love with this woman." He pointed to me and I smiled.

Ali studied me a second, trying to remember who I was. She shook her head at me.

"Ali, it's me." I said as Jenny.

She glared at me and stood up to smack me.

"Bitch! I knew you wanted him, the whole time. You just had to have him didn't you. Do you fucking hate me that much, you can't stand to see me happy for once!?" She started crying.

I shook my head at her, "That's not fair Ali, you lied to both of us! You told me he was dead. You made me think that I killed him when I hit him with my car! And I can't help who I fall in love with."

Ali sat back down and looked away and cried silently.

Looking at her, I felt sorry for her a little. She had every right o hate me, but...she lied to us.

"How long has this been going on?" She asked, still looking away.

"This was the first time." Gerard replied.

"Have there been anymore girls?"

"Just one other...it happened twice with a few secret kisses now and then." Oh I see what he's doing. He's treating me and Jenny as two different people, which I guess we are, "I don't love you Ali. Never have. I'm sorry."

"But I love you Gerard." He just looked at the floor.

Ali rested her head on her arms and cried more.

Gerard quietly told me he was going to the bathroom, leaving me and my ex-best friend alone.

I slowly made my way over to her and sat in the seat oppisite.

"Why did you lie Alexa?" I asked using her full name.

"B-because...he was mine Jen...h-he was m-my b-b-boyfriend, and I knew y-you were out t-to take him from m-me. I knew you would r-run away, if I said he was d-dead." She mumbled, I almost couldn't hear her.

I just shook my head at her, "I didn't think you would do something as cruel as that! Lieing about someone dying! I ran way because I couldn't face seeing Mikey and Frank, or Donna and Don. I have been so hard on myself for months. I almost went into depression for the second time, but my friends helped me through it!"

By now I was standing up, towering over her, yelling.

I saw her reach for something in her pocket and pull it out quickly, and stabbing me in the stomach.

I gasped as the cold metal came into contact with my insides and I felt the warm liquid escape me.

I collapsed to the floor, trying to stop any more blood from coming out.

Then I heard a voice scream my name.

"KATIE!" And it all went black.

Gerard P.O.V

"Oh my god Katie, can you here me?" I said as I kneeled beside her examined her wound. Not wanting to hurt her further, I left the knife in her. I flipped out my cell and called for an ambulance.

"Hi, ambulance please...and police." I said looking at Ali, whose confused face turned to sorrow and guilt.

I told them where we were and said they would be here as soon as they could.

I thought I saw her move and I held her hand with my now bloodied hand.

"Katie? An ambulance is on its way. Hang in her Kitten."

Ali dared to move closer to me, "Why do you keep calling her Katie?" She asked, her voice hoarse.

I glared at her.

"That's her name. Her real name." I turned back to Katie and stroked her hair. She kept coming in and out of consiousness.

The ambulance soon came and took care of her wound. She hadn't yet woken up, and I didn't know if she would.

The police arrested Ali, although she seemed sorry for what she did. I guess I kinda felt bad for her, but only a little.

I followed the guys up to the ambulance before one of them stopped me.

"Excuse me sir, are you a relative?" He asked with what I guessed was a Welsh accent.

"No, but I'm her boyfriend." Deja Vu or what?

He nodded and let me in, where Katie lay unconcious with an oxygen mask on. The only thing I could think of to do was hold her hand.

The ride to the hospital seemed like a slow one, when in fact it was going faster than I drive.

"Sir, can you let go of her hand now, she needs to be operated on as soon as possible." The guy urged me.

I just nodded and let go of her hand and continued to follow them through the hospital until they went to a room I couldn't go in.

I sat in the chair closest to the door, I was shaking and I was scared.

I thought I lost her once, and I am not going to lose her again.

As I was waiting, another doctor and a policeman came up to me.

"Sir, I'm Dr Wright and this is DCI Fowler he would like to ask you a few questions, but I need to talk to you first about your girlfriend." The Welsh guy known as Dr Wright said.

DCI Fowler waited in my chair while I spoke to Dr Wright.

"Is she going to be okay?" I immediantly ask.

"Sir, she is still being operated on, but from what we have seen, there won't be any permanant damage. Now, I need to ask you some questions about the young miss and yourself is that okay?" I nodded.

"What are your names?"

"I'm Gerard Way, and she's Katie Richards."

"And what's Katie's full name?"

"Er...Kathryn...Roxanne Richards." He nodded.

"I need a contact number from you, if there are any changes with Katie, a mobile number or a home number."

"I could give you my cell number, but I actually live in the states, I was just here on vacation...with my ex-girlfriend. Who was arrested."

"Oh okay, are you planning on going back there any time soon."

"No I don't think so, but if that changes I'll give you my home number." He nodded once more.

He carried on asking my questions a doctor needed to know, like her age, her date of birth, address (which I didn't know) and any other contact numbers he could have.

After that, I went over to DCI Fowler for more question while Dr Wright went back into the O.R.

"Gerard, right?" DCI asked. You could tell he was from London.

I nodded.

"Could you tell me what happened tonight."

I sighed and began.

"Well, me and my ex-girlfriend came here on vacation, only it wasn't really a vacation for me. I just wanted to find Katie. She ran away. I finally found her, but she passed out because she thought...I was dead. So I took her back to the hotel we were staying at. She woke up and found me and kinda freaked out, she didn't believe I was alive. I calmed her down and realised that Alexa, my ex-girlfriend, had lied to us. Then we kinda confessed our love or each other and...all that jazz." I and DCI smirked, "Alexa comes back sees in bed together. We try calming her down but couldn't. I needed to go to the bathroom and I thought Katie would be alright on her own, but I come back to find her on the floor in a pool of her own blood." I was almost in tears by the end. I was so afraid of losing her.

The DCI put a conforting hand on my shoulder.

"Gerard, I'm sure she'll be fine. We've arrested Miss Thomas and she'll be going back to New Jersey soon to be charged with attempted murder. But now, could you tell me why Katie thought you were dead. And why did she run away."

I sighed, "Should I just tell you everything, right from the beginning?"

He nodded, "If it will help me understand it a bit more, then yes I think you should."

"Well, it started about six years ago..."
Sign up to rate and review this story