Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

Full battle! Stan VS Émile!

by GalacticFTW 1 review

w00t

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-25 - Updated: 2009-10-25 - 2526 words

0Unrated
Chapter 26

We all walked out to the field next to the lake. “Dad, you go first,” Stan grinned.

“Go, Sceptile!” The giant green, bipedal lizard materialised. He roared slightly.

“Heh… go Skywing!” A shiny Skarmory materialised. I took a good long look at it: it was missing part of its wing, beak, crest, a few toes; there were scratches all up and down its body; even its cornea in its right eye appeared to be missing; so was her leg of all things! It was a shiny; it was a shiny gold and green instead of the normal grey and red. “Is there something wrong Dad?”

“I was just looking at your Skarmory, it looks beat up,” I blinked.

“Oh she, this is Skywing. I saved her from the verge of death. She really wants to evolve soon,” he patted her on the wing. “Dad, you go first again.”

“Sceptile, use Sunny Day!” The seeds on his back began to glow and the clouds moved out of the sun.

“Heh, I see what you’re trying to do,” he smirked. “Skywing, Brave Bird!” Somehow, she was able to fly up into the air. She closed her wings, combusted into flames while diving down. The flames disappeared and she began to glow bluish. She nearly slammed down onto Sceptile, but I was able to react.

“Quick Sceptile, Solarbeam,” I smirked. His seeds began to glow white, while he opened his mouth; he fired a yellowish-orange beam at the Skarmory. The two attacks collided and exploded. Both Pokémon fell to the ground but both got up. Sceptile growled again slightly while Skywing screeched. I blinked slightly. This Skarmory was a lot more powerful than I thought.

“Skywing, Aerial Ace!” He commanded. She flew up again and tucked in her wings while a bright white light engulfed her.

“Quick, Thunderpunch!” I commanded. Sparks flew from his fists while he punched the Skarmory. She fell to the ground while shrieking but she was able to get back up.

“Skywing, hang on girl! Use Agility with Air Slash!” She flew towards Sceptile while boomerang-shaped slashes of air appeared.

“Wait Sceptile…,” I whispered. He nodded while avoiding the slashes of air. “NOW!! Use Thunderpunch again!” I smirked and the same as last time happened, despite the Skarmory’s speed, he was able to punch her.

“Uh…,” Stan uttered. “H-how…”

“I’ve had this Sceptile for as long as I can remember… we trained with all kinds of trainers, even with flying and fire type trainers. We trained everyday, even in the middle of the night… even in the rain… the darkness… in snow…,” I grinned. “I hate to boast, but it’s true.”

“Skywing, X-Scissor, go!” He commanded. She flew up while both her wings glowing bluish-white. I smirked.

“Sceptile… use Dragonbreath,” I grinned. He opened his mouth and he released a thick blue beam at the Skarmory.

Skarmory fell to the ground… it fainted, or so I thought. She began to glow bright white. All of the scratches, missing pieces and her eye were all healed; her right leg grew back. It was as if it were a miracle. She was taller, bigger, slimmer… she also had three prongs on her crest and her body was the same greenish-gold, including her wings, too.

“Frah… (All right…)!” She screeched. She quickly flew up, she was faster than before; I could barely follow her myself. She flew in front of Sceptile and quickly jabbed him with her wings, talons and beak: it was Close Combat! Who would have figured?

“Whoa… she knows Close Combat!” Jasper blinked. “What is this Pokémon anyway?” He took out his Pokedex: “Fragmory: the iron heron Pokémon. Its crest acts as a lightning rod during stormy weather. Males have two fangs used to hold onto the female while mating. There are seven subspecies, each with its own characteristics. They are known to mate for life.

“Wow…,” Jade blinked.

“That’s really cool!” Marie grinned.

“Yes…,” Skywing said in plain English. “I’ve been waiting for this for awhile now… I never thought I would see the day.” We all looked at her. Sceptile grunted.

I wasn’t sure what to say. “Sceptile, use Bullet Seed!” I grinned. She landed on the ground and simply avoided it by running. I never knew such a lowly bird could move so fast through the air and on the ground. I see what she was trying to do – make a tornado almost. “Sceptile, Thunderpunch!” He tried to punch her but the electricity was attracted to her horn. “Huh…,” I gasped.

“Skywing, FINISH it with Aerial Ace!” She ran as fast as she could and bashed into Sceptile. He fainted.

“Return… go Persian!” I grinned.

“This shouldn’t be too hard…,” Stan grinned. “Skywing, use Close Combat!” She flew up and landed in front of Persian while jabbing it with her bill, wings and talons. Persian growled slightly and bit down on Skywing hard… except the fact that her mouth was engulfed in flames.

“TIME OUT!” Jasper stood up. “Persian cannot learn any fire type attacks… what’s going on here?” He looked at Persian.

“I-I never knew that she could,” I shrugged. Skywing screeched and kicked Persian in the stomach, hard. Persian was sent flying into the ground, creating what looked like a rut.

“It almost looked like Fire Fang,” Stan blinked. “But I’ve studied mammal Pokémon almost all of my life… I never knew that Persian could learn that move…”

“Odd indeed,” I nodded. “Persian, use Water Pulse!” She opened her mouth while a blue ball of water formed in her mouth; she closed her mouth and a large wave of water was created, and slammed down on Skarmory. She had finally fainted.

“That was awesome Skywing… return… go Remy!” He grinned. A tiny little light bulb-shaped Pokémon with blue energy surrounding it and it also had bright blue eyes. It grinned evilly. I hadn’t seen a Rotom in quite awhile now.

“Persian, this should be easy, Night Slash!” Her claws glowed purplish while slashing down on the tiny Pokémon.

“Quick, use Discharge now!” He commanded. Persian was intensely shocked by the small Pokémon. This Pokémon packed a punch. Persian growled slightly, her fur standing up.

“Persian, use Bite!” She opened her mouth very wide, almost biting it…

“Use Shock Wave when it bites down on you!” Persian bit down on it but it started to light up and fired blue-hued electricity on Persian. Persian was knocked to the ground and fainted.

“Stanford… I’ve underestimated you… go Leafeon; use a Giga Drain!”

“Leaf…,” he growled and the leaf on its tail glowed green and he shot a large vine at the Rotom; it couldn’t move and Leafeon absorbed some HP from the little thing.

“Rotom… Ominous Wind, let’s go!” Rotom began to spin and purple vortex formed, bashing into Leafeon several times. He was able to break out of it and used a Grass Knot. Now I like this attack, the grass below ties around the opponent.

“Knock Off,” I commanded. His tail glowed purple and he bashed his tail into it, causing it to fall to the ground and faint.

“Very nice Dad, return Remy… go Fergie!” He let out a fairly large Fearow. It screeched.

Hmm… this is bad… what can I use…,” I thought. “Leafeon, use a Giga Impact!” He began to run as fast as possible while a purple and yellowish-orange energy surrounded him.

“Fergie, use Giga Impact, too!” He commanded and Fearow did the same. This caused a short explosion in the end, and caused both of them to fall to the ground, but in the end; they both got up. “Fergie, Aerial Ace!” It quickly flew as fast as possible, right towards Leafeon.

“Quick, use Bullet Seed!” I commanded. Leafeon opened his mouth and many seeds burst into Fearow’s body; but it seemed as if Fearow was impenetrable, it continued to fly through the seeds. Fearow slammed down onto Leafeon; causing him to fly backwards onto his back. He fainted. Everyone was speechless.

“Nice Dad… you’re awesome!” Stan grinned.

“Thank you… let’s fight fire with fire, go Staraptor!” I grinned and let out my nice Staraptor. It’s not an ordinary Staraptor: he was a shiny, instead of the usual greyish-brown with a red crest, he was tannic-brown with a sky blue crest. Stan’s eyes widened and everyone gasped at my Staraptor’s beauty.

Stan snapped out of it. “Fergie, use an Aerial Ace!”

“Staraptor, use a Brave Bird!” He flew up into the air quickly, but was too slow for the Fearow; but he thought quickly and used Close Combat, just as we had practised. The Fearow screeched and began copying my Staraptor. This wasn’t good…

“Wow… I had no idea she knew Mirror Move!” Stan blinked and grinned.

“Close Combat with Brave Bird!” It was the only thing I could think of.

“Mirror Move Fergie!” Stan commanded. I could never describe what happens next; except the fact that the two looked as if they were cock fighting while surrounded by that bluish light that anyone could see when a bird uses Brave Bird. It was probably the most beautiful thing I saw. Everyone gasped at this.

“Amazing…,” Jasper’s eyes were as wide as pie pans.

“That’s incredible…,” Marie stared.

“No words can describe what I see…,” Jade stared, too.

“Huh…,” I blinked. Stan gasped again. The two stopped and hovered. “Wow… whatever that was, it was beautiful. And since you’re starting to copy me, let’s use a U-turn!” Staraptor folded up his wings, smashed into Fearow and returned to his poke ball. “Heh, you cannot copy that… go Chatot!”

“Polly wants a cracker,” Chatot squawked. “Polly wants to watch porn!”

“Shut up you dumb bird!” I hollered. The four started to burst out in laughter.

“How-how did-did you teach it so say that?!” Stan laughed.

“Oh it was something he heard on TV,” I replied. “Now this is a battle, Stan, are you going to attack?” I asked.

“Fergie, use a Drill Peck!” He commanded.

“Chatot, start off with Heat Wave!” I smirked. Stan blinked as Chatot opened his mouth and breathed a powerful, heated breath on Fearow; which caused it to become burnt. The Fearow screeched and ate a berry that was hidden under its wing.

“Heh… I was prepared for that too,” Stan smirked. “Fearow… Mirror Move that attack!” He grinned. Fearow, too; opened its mouth and breathed hot fire; this caused Chatot to chirp wildly as it fell to the ground – fainted. Fearow chirped happily.

“Good Fergie…,” he grinned. “Well Dad, looks like you only have two Pokémon left!” He jokingly teased.

“Go Staraptor!” I let him out again. “Let’s see who’ll win now. Go ahead; get me with your best shot.”

“Drill Peck Fergie!” He commanded. The Fearow’s bill began to glow as it spun in the air; with its wings tucked in of course.

“Staraptor, Secret Power,” I smirked. Staraptor began to glow pink and slammed into Fearow, causing it to slam into the ground; it fainted. Staraptor cawed happily.

“Very nice Dad… it’s time for you to meet my fourth Pokémon; go Chloe!” Out came a large Crobat. “Zen Headbutt, Chloe!” He commanded. It began to glow blue, but I knew exactly what to do.

“Steel Wing,” I simply said. Both of his wings began to glow silvery-white and nearly bashed into Crobat until…

“Chloe, SUPER FANG!!!” Stan yelled. Crobat opened her mouth and both fangs glowed white and it latched down on Staraptor, not even letting go. “Toss it into the ground!” It flung Staraptor with such force that it left a rut in the ground – Staraptor had fainted.

“Huh… no way…!” I blinked. “Now… go Toxicroak!” I grinned. I knew exactly what to do, despite the type weakness. “Go, use Stone Edge!” Its eyes began to glow as it guided the rocks to the Crobat; each rock smashed into it.

“Aerial Ace!”

“Bullet Punch!” Toxicroak’s arms glowed blue and started to punch the Crobat but he couldn’t; the Crobat was too fast. Aerial Ace hit Toxicroak hard, sending him flying backwards right next to me. I thought he had fainted until he got back up and jumped back into the middle of the field.

I growled slightly. “Very nice Dad, your Toxicroak is strong!” Stan grinned.

“Thank you…,” I smiled. “Toxicroak, use …”

Stan smirked. “Stuck Dad…? Chloe, Brave Bird!” It burst into flames while diving, and then glowed blue while diving at a highly fast speed… there really wasn’t anything I could do….

“Toxicroak… do it…,” I smirked. His fists glowed bright yellow as electricity was being stored in his fists. As the Crobat neared closer, he punched it hard, causing it to lose control and crash into the ground. Stan smirked. It thought it had been paralyzed until it ate a berry that was nestled between its pelage.

“Dad, I’m always prepared for these kinds of things,” he nodded. “Chloe, get up and use Aerial Ace!”

“Thunder Punch!” I commanded again.

“Uh, not so fast… Chloe, Substitute!” He grinned brightly. The Crobat made a copy of itself that disappeared. It then reappeared right behind Toxicroak.

“Toxicroak, behind you, Thunder Punch!” He tried to punch it but it disappeared.

“Chloe, Double Team with Brave Bird!” It was utterly incomprehensible – clones of the Crobat burst into the flames while diving and then glowed blue, bashing into Toxicroak, causing him to faint. The clones disappeared and the Crobat grinned.

“I-I won…,” Stan’s eyes widened. “I won yay!” He grinned. I couldn’t believe I had lost… this was a first for me in a long time.

“Nice Stan,” Jade and Marie grinned.

“All right Dad!” Jasper grinned and everyone hugged him.

“Congrats Stan,” I hugged him, too.

Very nice Émile…,” I heard a voice in my head. “Your son is very powerful…” There, before us was Azelf.

“Azelf…,” we all mumbled.

“Yeah… I’m Azelf, the being of willpower. You two are certainly strong… you two have proven worthy…”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, hidden in a tree across the lake…

“It’s Azelf…,” Apollo mumbled, taking down his binoculars. “Maybe I will finally gain control of the legendaries too… and create a new world… just like my master Cyrus…”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the field…

“Wow… it’s so cool seeing you,” Jasper blinked.

“Yeah… I must be off now… nice seeing you guys,” Azelf smiled and disappeared.

“That was interesting…,” I blinked and smiled.

“Aww it was so cute,” Marie grinned.

“I know, it was,” Jade nodded.

“Yeah, it’d be cool to catch it… though I doubt it,” Stan shrugged.

“Come on… let’s get to town and heal our Pokémon,” I smiled. Everyone nodded and we walked off towards the town…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: There we go lol. I had to guess what U-turn looks like but also how Giga Drain would look like with Leafeon, so I used its tail instead. Hope you liked this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story