Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

Clones

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 436 words

0Unrated
Adwyth paced up and down his living quarters. They were almost finished. The researches of 200,000 standard years were coming into motion in this moment. And it was so worth it. He thought as he waited for Medicus to arrive. The hounds of the enemy, He thought with a vicious smile, Servo of Vinco – Yes that will strike fear into the hearts of Gabrielle and her piteous band of Levies. Pathetic, as if they could ever match my armies and with the hounds – we will be unstoppable.

He heard footsteps walking quietly down the hall towards his room. Finally. He thought licking his lips in anticipation. The door opened and a small man walked in. He was smaller that the others of the dark elves but had the same build. Silver hair framed his lined face and the bottom half of his body was shaking slightly with old age. However, when he spoke, his voice was firm. “They are finished Athro.”

“Excellent.” Adwyth purred. “Take me to them.”

“Yes my lord.” Medicus said. “Just this way.”

He led Adwyth through the halls and into a large stone room. In that stone rooms there were rows and rows and rows of – warriors. “They are magnificent.” Adwyth breathed. And they were. Each – warrior had the same build as Adwyth and looked exactly the same.

“They are not as strong as you. They are just infantry men but they will be strong and they are very easy to make.” Medicus said his eyes glinting with sadistic glee.

“What are their weapons?” Adwyth asked studying the 500,000 soldiers in the room.

“Sword and Bow.” Medicus answered. “That was the best I could do.”

“I know.” Adwyth said but his voice held a dangerous overtone.

Medicus must have sensed that because he hurried on quickly saying, “You program the controls once with all you want them to do and then they think for themselves.”

“Good.” Adwyth said sounding much happier.

Medicus must have noticed this because he smiled showing grey teeth, “If Athro is satisfied, then may I please have one of the Captus of Bellum?”

“Go – do you damn experiments.” Adwyth said waving his hand.
Once Medicus was gone Adwyth walked around the room once. Once he had completed the circuit he whispered. “May Deus of bellum perfusus miles militis in cruor of meus hostilis. May hostilis mica quod cado pro meus exercitus of atrum elves. Quod may EGO lucror bellum quod gluto myself in spolium of meus hostilis.” That being said Adwyth smiled, it was time. Now to set them upon my enemies. He thought as he started to push controls.
Sign up to rate and review this story