Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

Lost Time

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 534 words

0Unrated
Saeth ran trying to catch up with Briddor and the R Agroiad at Allu. Wasted too much time, He thought as he crossed to boarder to Chicago. She must be going to agri of orsa. He thought as he saw her tracks leading south west. She wants to give the boy a history lesson. He thought with a mental snort. That should go over well. He has just had his entire existence upside down and she wants to give him a history lesson. He must think we are part of some kind of cult. He snorted again at the image of Gabrielle being the leader of a cult.

He thought as he ran. He thought about many things. My entire purpose since Sarah dies was to avenge her. But what has that gotten me. I used to be able to laugh and run. But now all I care about it war. What is wrong with me? He lamented to the night havens as he jumped across a 12 foot ravine. Why am I so dedicated to war that I am used to violence. No-one should ever get used to violence.

So much had gone wrong in those two hundred years since Sarah had died. Sarah she was so full of life and joy - was serious and gay in equal measure and was the perfect fit for him. And there will be no such fit again. He thought as he ducked under a bridge in the heart of Chicago. It should be this way. He thought as he headed up a side road.

Within minutes he had reached the clearing. There was no-one there. Damn it! He swore kicking a rock. He watched it soar into the distance and out of sight. Well that was unsatisfying. He thought. Now where did they go? If he knew Briddor then she would make for the farthest safe-point in hopes that they would throw off pursuers. The poor boy, He thought smirking, has to deal with an angry and worked up Briddor. Poor kid. He knew that the farthest safe point in the U.S was in Washington in a cave 17.03 miles from the White House.

She’ll probably give the boy a lesson in politics to. He thought. I need to be quicker. He decided as he exited the clearing. Welp, I love to fly. And with that the massive wing on his back unfurled showing its impressive 71/2 feet length. With a flap he was up in the air and speeding away.

Saeth loved to fly the wind flying past his saved his while his Mowhawk flapped in the breeze. He watched as towns, cities and stated flew past him on his way to D.C. I wonder if I’ll beat them. He wondered then paused as a sly smirk crossed his face. And if I beat them I’ll be able to give Briddor hell about it. He increased the tempo which was something considering that he was 10,000 miles up in the air. Now to D.C where I can help the Allu achieve his destiny. He said laughing at how light he felt up in the air because at this moment, Saeth felt hole.
Sign up to rate and review this story