Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

A Possible Reality

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 298 words

0Unrated
There was a stone platform surrounded by hot boiling lava. Leading away from that platform was a stone walkway that lead to a door that shone with white sunlight. Standing on that lava, swords crossed were two men. One struck at the other fiercely.

“This is it.” One of the men gritted.

“To the death.” The other one agreed and they grinned at each other. They battled fiercely neither giving the other any quarter.

Then another man ran into the room. His robes were drenched with blood and a long seven foot sword hung at his waist. It was milky white. “We have to go.” He yelled.

“You go. I’ll hold him off.” The first man said as he whirled away from the other man.

“Not without you.” The third man called back to the first.

“Get out of hear.” The first man roared as he lept at the second man.

“NO!!!!” The thirds man bellowed but it was too late.

“Drawsgludo y tu allan i chan Llosgfynydd” The first man said calmly.

All color drained from the third mans face as he heard the words uttered. “NOOOO!!!!” He roared as he was spirited out of the cave to…

Fred awoke gasping. Sweat dewed at his forehead. What was that? He wondered. That seemed real – but it was all just a bad dream. “Are you alright?” Called Briddor who was still running.

“Yeah, I’m alright.” Fred said struggling to keep his voice calm.

“We are fifty miles outside of the safe point.” Briddor informed him.

“Thanks.” Fred replied sarcastically still shaken from his dream.

“Your welcome.” Briddor said – her voice warmer than usual. Breathing deeply, Fred slowly relaxed and eventually, as these things do, sleep crept over him and the night and Briddor faded into darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story