Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

Reaching Out

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 371 words

0Unrated
Dear Gushlak,

It has come to my attention that we had a pact some standard 3 millennia ago. I would like to renew the fellowship. I am willing to go through the motions of foedero populus to gain this pact. If you so desire to renew this pact, I propose we meet at the vernal equinox so that we can renew the pact of brotherhood that our father had.

Sincerely,
Gabrielle Montez Spearla Elfa
Queen of the Light Elves
Last Cion of the house of Natalie

Gabrielle set the quill down with the sigh. There had been five attacks…FIVE! This is getting out of hand. She thought as she set her quill down. It really had been luck that she had stumbled across this piece of information. Apparently in the 5th millennia of Elvin rule, they had allied with the ancient dwarves of the fraisg mountains. Disgusting brutes. She thought with a shiver and it was true. The dwarves had a barbaric nature about the. They were even older that the elves. They had been there since the beginning of it – the beginning of it all.

She glanced to the open book on the table,

Let it be said that under the 5th millennia of Elvin rule and the 7th of dwarven, these nations ally themselves in the hope to defeat the ancient wolves that had come out of the south. They will share warriors and food, laughter and livestock. Let it be said that under Vroug, under Gabrielle, under Gushnak that this pact never be broken.

Gushnak the Mighty Vroug the Wise Gabrielle – Leader of the Light Elves

It was a mistake then and we are making the same mistake now. She thought her brown curls flying over her shoulder. But we were desperate then and we are all desperate now.

She crossed the room and glanced out of the door. The passageway was deserted. About time. She thought. Since the disappearances had started, she had not been alone for a minute. Guarding me like dogs – and the dogs are the enemy. She growled under her breath at what she had to do. I don’t like it. She thought, and neither will many of the elves under the mountain.
Sign up to rate and review this story