Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

Many Meetings

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 478 words

0Unrated
Fred was awoken from sleep by a rough thump. That rough thump was caused by Briddor who had dumped him to the floor like a piece of luggage that could finally be put down. “That really wasn’t necessary.” He grumbled as he got groggily to his feet whipping the first vestiges of sleep from his eyes.

He looked around the clearing. There was a fire burning in the middle and a man with a blonde Mohawk sitting around it warming his and the giant black wing that protruded from the right side of his back. He looked up, “So you finally arrived.”

“Yes.” Briddor said heavily sitting down.

The man glanced at him, “So you are the Allu – are you?”

“The what?” Fred asked.

“The key to power, the one who leads us to victory, the most powerful man on earth – call it what you will – so are you?”

Suddenly Fred wasn’t tired. Suddenly – he was furious. “No I bloody well aren’t.” He said angrily. “I have no freaking clue what is going on. I was just a normal boy with a few problems until this past week when everything went straight to hell. I don’t care what I am. I. Am. Fred. I am just a fourteen year old boy who is struggling to get around. What about that don’t you idiots understand. I mean…SHIT!” And here he started pacing, “Who the hell do you think you are taking me away from my home and causing no end of trouble because of it. Just take me back home and keep all your crap to yourself.” By the time he was finished he was breathing hard and red in the face.

The man stared at him for almost a minute before he chuckled softly. “Names Saeth.” He said “Pleased to meet you.”

Fred grunted and sat down on the ground crossing his arms agrily across his chest. He could tell that nothing good was going to come out of this. “So…” he finally said, “What do we do now.”

“That’s up to you.” Saeth said getting up, “We can take you back and you’ll be dead within a week. You’ll never know the truth about who you are…who your parents really were – who you can become. Or, if you stay, I show you the way to true power and meaning.”

Fred snorted. The choice was obvious but it seemed a little bit to matrixy for his liking. “Fine I’ll stay.” He said grudgingly.

“Good.” Saeth said drawing his sword and catching the sword that Briddor threw at him. Walking up to Fred he placed it in his hand.

“What the hell am I supposed to do with this?” Fred asked.

“Time to start educating you in the sword.” Saeth said with a smile.

Oh Shit. Fred thought
Sign up to rate and review this story