Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

A Complication

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 319 words

0Unrated
Dawn came early the next day. Fred was awoken by Saeth who said, rather rudely in Fred’s opinion, “GET UP!!!”

Fred jumped a foot in the air and the groaned. He hurt everywhere. “Shut up.” He groaned as he clutched his legs.

“You missed breakfast.” Saeth said conversationally.

“Great.” Fred said, “Just bloody brilliant.”

“You want breakfast, get up early.” Saeth said.

“Where are we going today?” Fred asked.

“Down the mountains.” Briddor said, “Good morning.”

“Morning.” Fred said yawning. He smiled groggily her.

Saeth snorted. “GET UP!!!” He bellowed again.

Fred jerked off the ground. He groaned where he got up. He hurt everywhere. Saeth had not been kind with his sword. He had bruised as much as cut. He was surprised to find that there was no new blood on his clothes. But that doesn’t make sense. He thought. I know I bled. He looked under his shirt and sure enough there were no cuts. There was something however that made him stop. He took off his shirt and examined himself. He chest was now the ghostly pale that his face was and the “paleness” seemed to be spreading down his legs. It going to hurt when it reaches my jewels. He though with a shudder.

“Something the matter?” Saeth asked with a raised eyebrow.

“My chest.” Fred said, “Its muscled.”

“Must be the change.” Briddor said to Saeth who nodded.

“What…” Fred began.

“We’ll explain later.” Briddor said glancing up and down his chest. Fred squirmed, uncomfortable.

“Wholly shit.” Saeth said gazing out into the distance.

“What…” Fred began but then he saw. Ten figures were running towards them. All of them had long flowing silver hair, the bottom half of a wolf and the top half of the man and they all had blood drenched swords.

This, Fred decided as he spotted Briddor’s and Saeth’s grim faces, was not good.
Sign up to rate and review this story