Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

Experiments

by Gamer191 0 reviews

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF EXTREME VIOLENCE!!!! THOSE OF YOU WITH WEAK STOMACHES I WOULD ADVISE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 465 words

0Unrated
Medicus hummed happily as he selected set his knives, bottles and other equipment on the examination table. He was being rewarded by Adwyth because of all the effort that he had made in making the clones. And it was all worth it. He thought with glee as he examined his prize, a female from the other side of the war, her black hair was knotted and messed all over her face. There were many cuts and bruises all over her body.

Hmmmm, Medicus thought as he examined her nude frame, She will do, yes, she will do nicely. “What is your name girl?” He asked, his oily voice standing in contrast to the equipment he had lying around. She glared at him in hate. Medicus sighed, “On your own head be it.” Then with one quick slice with a long knife he had skinned her arm of all skin. She shook in the chair but did not make a sound. Medicus then gleefully plunged one finger into her tricep and twisted his finger in a circle and with a jerking motion; he pulled a chunk of her muscle clean off her arm.

He looked at the ripped tissue still dripping blood and other bodily juices onto the floor with dethatched professionalism. He allowed himself a small smile. Carefully, he opened his mouth and bit down on the muscle savoring the taste of ripped muscle in his mouth and as he swallowed it, he took another bite, then another until he had eaten the muscle he had ripped off. “Yummy.” He said.

The girl and gone numb from the pain. Her body had shut down. “Tct, tct.” Medicus said, “I did ask your name.” Then, using his knife, he undid a tendril of muscle off her arm and gently, but with irresistible strength pulled the femur of muscle from the arm. This seemed to be a wake up call because the girl jerked against the railing screaming. Medicus slurped the tendril of muscle into his mouth. “Tasty.” He commented. “You are quite a delight my dear.”

He was not doing what he had said he would do. He knew that. But he had earned it. He told himself as he ate another tendril of muscle. I have been working non-stop for a while and he had not had any “him” time. Ah well. He thought as he ripped the girl’s pectoralis (pecs) muscle apart with detached glee. He laughed as he threw the ripped of muscle in the air and caught it. Hmmm, he thought as he gazed at her destroyed body. I wonder what would go well with pecs, oh, I know, biceps. And after detaching the bicep, he began to enjoy his sandwich with renewed vigor all while thinking, I love my job.
Sign up to rate and review this story