Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Past of Elves

More About Magic

by Gamer191 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-11-18 - Updated: 2009-11-18 - 316 words

0Unrated
Fred still didn’t quite understand all about this magic. “So you’re saying that I’m a sorcerer?” He asked.

“In a nutshell.” Saeth said and then paused. “But, there are rules as there are for everything.”

“And you will tell me them now?” Fred guessed.

“Correct.” Saeth said.

“But before you introduce something new, I need to understand the basics.” Fred said. “Now, what are the elements?”

“For every element there is a secondary element.” Saeth tutored patiently, a nice change from his usual self. “And when you master your element to an extent, then you unlock certain abilities that come with that element.”

“Like what?” Fred asked.
Primary Element
Secondary Element Special Abilities
Fire Lava Telepathy
Water Ice Heightened Reflexes (Above Normal)
Earth Weather Super Strength
Air Thunder Foresight
Metal Mercury Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lava, Ice, Weather and Thunder


As Saeth finished tutoring him about the elements, the primary elements, and the abilities for each element. “So…,” Fred said, “I have a rare elemental?”

“A very rare one.” Saeth answered. “Which presents us with the problem of teaching you.”

“Why?” Fred asked.

“Because there are only three metal elementals left in the Elvin kingdom one of the being Adwyth himself.” Saeth snarled at him.

“Glad to see you’re back.” Fred said, smirking at him.

Saeth remained serious. “While we can’t teach you Metal, we can teach you the other elements.”

“But how?” Fred asked, “You said…”

“That everyone only has one primary element I know.” Saeth said. “But Metal’s special ability is the ability to use the other primary and secondary elements.”

“So I’m essentially an avatar?” Fred asked remembering one of the shows he had seen on T.V. Master of water, air, fire, earth and metal. He thought to himself. Maybe it is my destiny to restore order or peace. Or, He though sardonically, maybe not.
Sign up to rate and review this story