Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > That Stupid School Project

September 10th: Lime Green

by IWCT 0 reviews

Rogue likes the idea of blackmail.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Rogue - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-11-21 - Updated: 2009-11-22 - 345 words

0Unrated
John bounced up and down in his seat as the bell rang to start English. Marie slumped down in her seat with a moan. Why did school have to start so early, and why did she have to sit next to the complete loon that was John Allerdyce on a cup of espresso?

John took a piece of paper a folded it into a plane. It flew straight for Marie’s head, where it got tangled in her hair. John and a few other people giggled as Marie snatched the paper out of her hair, crumpled it up and threw it into the trash. That was it, Marie vowed that by the end of school there would be nothing left of John but an unconscious heap. Then she would hunt Lance down and give him the exact amount of pain that he had inflicted upon her with this madness.

Dr. McCoy stopped any further plans for revenge by coming in the room and making a sentence on the board for them to all copy down. Marie glared at her paper as the sentence looked up at her, daring the Goth to make one mistake in the diagramming.

A pencil eraser jabbed her in the back of the neck. She whirled around to see John pass her a note, grinning. She grabbed it, and then looked back at the sentence. She made a few lines off of it and wrote down random words from the original. There, diagram completed. Now, what did Mr. Coffee Crazed have to say to her?

She opened the note, read a few lines, raised her eyebrows, read the lines again, and then turned to John.

“Really? Lime green?” her voice was incredulous.

John gave her the thumbs up and nodded. Rogue turned back to the note. Maybe she wouldn’t kill John after all. She read the note again, an evil smile curving her lips. If only John had a camera on him when that had happened, oh, if only. This was too good an opportunity for blackmail to pass up.
Sign up to rate and review this story