Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

The Webs We Weave

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Things get deeper out of control

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-07 - Updated: 2009-12-07 - 1865 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 23: Try Me
'Frank...' Gerard muttered from he doorway. Frank was lying on his bed talking animatedly on the phone.
'Oh sure thing. Yeah? Wow! Really? I think that'd be a great idea....' Frank stopped and frowned 'No i do not know what Mikey's star sign is. You'll have to ask him. No don’t go-' Frank looked at the phone dejectedly. He then looked up at Gerard.
'This true love thing isn’t easy is it?'
'Things never are,' Gerard replied.
'So what are you doing? I mean, considering you told yours you hated her, and that you never wanted to see her again, and -'
'I don’t know.’
‘It must’ve really upset her, yknow, I mean, I bet she was crying…’ Frank continued
‘I know,’
‘I’m not joking, it must have been the nastiest thing…-‘
‘FRANK I KNOW!!!’ Gerard eventually yelled. Frank leant back and looked at him speculatively.
‘Good. Because I want to know when to tell the other’s we’re storming Castle Black Rose.’ Gerard looked slightly shocked, but swallowing his words, he managed to choke out-
‘Tomorrow,’
Frank slid his phone open sharply, rapidly tapping out a text.
‘Done.’




‘Oh my gosh, Sam, you never told me my roots were showing!” I said, peering at my pink streaks. Sam barely glanced up from her laptop.
‘I didn’t realise,’ she answered quickly, looking at her own new hair.
Who’d have thought that a vampire built plane, would have its very own salon? My hair was still black, but had pink streaks in the fringe, and various other bright colours everywhere else. Sam had had extensions, so her hair was waist length now, bright and brilliant red, and had black steaks. It was wavy, and looked very…. Vampire…
‘Do you like mine?’ she asked tentatively. I smiled at her, and nodded. She looked amazing. I mean not that she hadn’t before – all the vampire girls are sickeningly beautiful, but she looked better, she had ditched the glasses that reminded me slightly of Mikey, and the on board flight vampires had given her a make over. Her skin, normally vampiric pale white, glowed, her lips were cherry red, and pouted, every time she checked her phone and remembered it was off, her eyelashes, could practically touch her forehead, and her cheek bones? You could cut somebody with them!
Well, any way… out of my jealousy spiral….
‘Georgia…’ I knew that voice anywhere…
‘Ben?!’ I wheeled around almost knocked Sam out of her chair.
There he was, looking down at me, his chocolaty eyes softened with affection, his soft lips curved up in my favourite smile.
‘Fuck. You!’ I yelled, swinging my fist at his jaw. It connected with a satisfying crunch. Ohh. Go me.
‘What’s going on here?’ Bert said as he swept down the isle, regarding the vampire boy in a crumpled heap on the floor.
‘I think I hit him good,’ I whispered to Sam, who giggled.
‘I think it was more the shock than anything else.’ I nudged her, and we both tried to keep a straight face as Ben sat back up and whined. ‘What was that for?’
‘You ran away! You left me! I fell over!’ I cast a dark look at Bert, who laughed at the memory.
‘So this is him? Ahhhh’ Bert smiled a truly evil smile that always gave me the shivers. He clicked his fingers and turned to sweep back to his seat. Two of my favourite vampire guards, picked Ben up by his armpits and hoisted him the back of the plane.
‘Hey! Bert! What are you doing with him?’ I asked, as he sauntered away.
‘What do you think he’s going to do?’ asked another familiar voice.
‘Brendon?’ I turned round, again leaving Sam clutching at her seat, and looked into his eyes…. Gosh, he was good looking; his hair was better black…wait, oh dammit. He can read thoughts. Control yourself…. Umm…. We’re soaring… flying..
‘There’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach?’ Brendon laughed, ‘A High School Musical fan? Classy,’
‘No I’m not.’ I said affronted. I glared at him, before dissolving into laughter, because my thoughts were leading me down paths I’d rather not tread.
‘I’m Brendon, I’m twenty-one and yes I’m single. No this colours not natural, my natural colour is brown. I apologise for that, and yes, I’m sure I’m an amazing kisser. I’ve been told. My parents are dead, and I grew up a Mormon. No I’m not religious now, no she cant introduce you to any friends, she doesn’t know any of them, apart from Anika, who she hates and finds incessantly annoying, there is a single guy, twenty-five, about five eight called Ryan Ross who’d like you…But I digress. Yes, of course she fancies me, who doesn’t? I would, but we’re in public on a plane, and no I have no desire to be part of the mile high club-’
‘Sam?!’ I said, looking at her in surprise, now that I’d finally realised what Brendon was talking about.
‘And my favourite love song, is not Sexual Healing, it’s Close To You, by the Carpenters. And yes, I did notice your hair, its beautiful, and no, I cant see that spot on your forehead, your breasts look fine, you don’t look slutty, I don’t think you’re coming on to me at all – though to be fair, you haven’t spoken yet – and yes. I read minds.’
Brendon winked, and all of a sudden his head snapped up.
‘I’ll see you ladies. And no Georgia, this is not an opportunity to stare at my behind. Oh ok, if you must…’ And with that he strode off after Bert leaving both Sam and me a little stunned. I recovered first and turned to her.
‘Mile High Club?’ I asked
‘He’s amazing! Why did you not tell me about him?’ she asked watching him walk away.
‘I swear I did. Any way, you’re a Vampire, how can you not know him?’
Sam sighed, ‘Castle Black Rose is like, high school all over again. I mean, you’ve got clichés. Lets say, His Majesty-’
‘Bert,’ I corrected automatically
‘Okay, Bert, is the top of the hierarchy, leader of the pack – a jock. Brendon, is also part of the most popular, I mean all the gorgeous ones are. I guess, Anika would be head cheerleader. Then there’s Amazon, Rain, Hayley, Leah…’
‘And you? What would you be?’
She gave a wry smile, ‘I was a nobody. But ever since Bert came to my room that night-’
‘Huh?’ I interrupted again
‘And told me that I was the one-’
‘What?!’
‘To look after The Blood Princess… well that was it really. Zero to hero.’ Sam smiled and leant back on her chair.
‘And now Brendon Boyd Kale Urie noticed me!’ I shook my head and held up a finger.
‘One, I swear you were in love with Frankie, or Mikey, or someone… Two, don’t go obsessing over Brendon, I don’t know why, but I get the feeling he’s bad news. Three, I do not see why im so important. Im a normal girl who-’
‘Was chosen by me, to be my bride.’ Bert said, his voice tickling my ear. I turned around again more slowly, as Sam had given me a warning look.
‘I still don’t see why me though?’
‘Shut your mouth, and come see the wedding plans. You too, Red’ He walked back up the isle, standing Sam grabbed my hand.
‘His Royal Highness, has a nickname for me!!! Me!! Oh my Gosh!! Do you think it was an on the spot thing, or he’d thought about it before hand?’ She gushed, stepping in front of me, and following Bert quicker than I could manage.
‘Well, you’ve had red hair for what ten minutes…?’ I said to her retreating back. Shaking my head, I let a wry smile play around my lips.
Yay. Wedding day plans. Or not yay.
‘Im not dressing them in black, they are not wearing black, and neither am I!’ I said pushing the plans away from me and holding out my hands for some more.
‘Pink…Ew’ Another set, ‘Orange? Get real!’ Another set, ‘Oh, joys. I always wanted to get married in mustard yellow…’
‘I knew you’d say that,’ Bert grinned, reclining, sexily on his chair. Sam stared, her eyes wide, and Brendon chuckled to himself.
‘What? Have I got something on my face? Red?’ Sam blushed, and Bert gave out a throaty laugh.
‘Moving on from the dresses, Brendon picked out the best lingerie styles you’ll be wearing…’
‘What?’ I said loudly, ‘He picked out my underwear?’ Bert laughed again, and pushed four very raunchy, sexy and revealing plans across the table. I cringed.
‘Noooo. Don’t, even, no! Im not even touching them, do I look like a hooker? Oh gosh, noooo……’ I squirmed away from the plans, and Sam gently pushed them back towards Bert.
‘Well I liked them. Anyway, the hotel suite…’
‘Hotel suite? I thought we we’re staying at the castle…’
‘Its your wedding night baby,’ He smiled, his light blue eyes glowing, ‘I want it to be special. Plus, you'll be a vampire then, and I don’t want to get blood on that carpet.’
‘Blood…?’
‘Yeah, sweet heart. New vampires are more volatile than usual, and I know you,’ he giggled, ‘Are very rough, and violent. I’m simply thinking about the room’
‘Rough, and violent?’ Brendon asked, and Bert winked at me, causing me to blush. Okay, so I’d bit him a couple of time… he’d only bled once though….
‘What do you mean I’d be a vampire?’ I asked alarmed, my eyes wide.
‘You’ll be a vampire. You’ll be changed by me, at the bloodletting ceremony, thought you knew that. Duh’
‘Oh yeah, cos all normal wedding have bloodletting ceremonies and dead grooms,’ I said sarcastically, causing him to laugh.
‘Undead.’ Brendon corrected, ‘Technically we’re undead. And plus don’t worry about it. You’re a Blood Princess; you can walk in sunlight, and don’t have to drink blood to stay alive. Think of it as getting all the good points, like the super strength, the good looks,’ He winked at Sam, ‘You’ll be top of the hierarchy, leader of the pack, a jock, or in you’re case, beautiful, a cheerleader, and of course I was listening sweetie, its me.’ He looked at Sam and smiled.
‘You don’t get away quite that easily when Brendon Boyd Kale Urie has noticed you.’
Bert and Brendon swept out, leaving Sam seemingly glued to the chair and me in a relative state of shock.
‘I think that just took him to a whole new level of evil.’ I said quietly as the plane bumped. Sam nodded looking slightly sick.
‘Evil jock,’ She murmured. ‘Evil jock.’
Sign up to rate and review this story