Categories > Cartoons > Fairly OddParents > Any Way for Payback?

Chapter 2: What Turner Likes

by unknown20troper 0 reviews

Timmy doesn't get what he wants; Norm discovers something he can exploit.

Category: Fairly OddParents - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Norm,Timmy Turner - Published: 2009-12-08 - Updated: 2009-12-09 - 1008 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairly OddParents.

Author’s Note: Concrit welcomed, particularly on characterization. Norm and Timmy will not fall in love immediately. If either of them don't like the pairing, that is just an attempt to keep them in character. They both will probably like the pairing by the end of the fanfic. Thanks for all the wonderful reviews!

Chapter 2: What Turner Likes

“I wish we were wherever Trixie Tang is right now!”

Norm groaned and snapped his fingers.

GONG!

They appeared at the Gilded Lily. Norm knew what that meant. Trixie was probably dating someone else. He glanced around them, checking to make sure that he was right. Yep, he was.

Tim felt angry at Trixie. He thought he had a chance at her! Why was she dating someone else?

He knew it was entirely in her rights to do so, but he felt angry nonetheless.

Norm noticed Turner’s anger, and guessed that he would blow up on Tang soon. He didn’t think that letting Turner blow up on Tang would be a good revenge unless Turner did so literally. Turner wasn’t going to do so literally.

Norm supposed he had to calm Turner down. But how? Norm reviewed what he knew of Turner. Turner liked pizza, KFC, ice cream, getting memorials that show that he was appreciated for his “hard work,” his fairies, ham-and-cheese omelets, Trixie Tang, money, abusing his fairy godparents, video games, skate-boarding, and wood-chips used as fireworks. He didn’t know if Turner still liked most of them, and several of them weren’t enough to trick him with. In addition, he wasn’t sure which Turner liked more, and which would be most calming.

Then, Norm remembered that, during Fairy Idol, after he had finished singing Gimme the Wand, Turner had said, “Wow, he’s good. Tricky, and untrustworthy, but good.”

Yeah, his voice was definitely on the list, though Norm had repressed that memory for years, out of an unwillingness to believe that Turner would ever like anything about him other than his powers.

Not that he was planning on singing to Turner.

GONG!

Turner appeared.

“Turner,” said Norm calmly, though he felt appalled by what he was trying to do. “I don’t think Tang will want you if you blow up on her. Maybe, this will be over in a few days, and she’ll be available again.”

“You know what, Norm?” asked Turner.

“What?”

“I’m so sick of getting rejected by Trixie!” yelled Turner. “Why can’t I just get a date?”

Norm wondered if Turner yelled at his godparents like this every time he had trouble at school, and wanted to make a wish. Also, Norm knew the answer to the second question, in the sardonic sense of the previous phrase. However, he knew better than to say it. Turner was supposed to like him.

“Is she the only girl you want?” queried Norm.

“Yeah.”

Norm groaned.

“Anything else you want to do?”

“With you?” inquired Turner.

Norm wondered what sense Turner meant, but he guessed that he met the exploitive sense.

“Nope,” replied Norm.

“You don’t want to hang out with me?” asked Turner, but not in the innocent child voice that one probably was picturing. He didn’t say it in an evil villain voice either. Nope, just in a normal tone.

Now, that was shock. Norm was so sure that Turner meant that he wanted to exploit him. Apparently, he actually wanted to hang out with him. Norm considered it for a moment. Hanging out with Turner would help him get his revenge, and escape his lamp.

“I mean, yeah,” said Norm casually.

“I wish we were at the skate park!”

GONG!

Norm and Turner appeared there.

“Uh, Turner?” asked Norm, feeling embarrassed. “How am I supposed to skate here? I don’t have legs, or anything like that. I could GONG up some, but trying to coordinate them is a real pain.”

“Don’t have legs?” asked Turner. “How do you go to the bathroom then? Or bang people?”

“I have my ways,” replied Norm, blushing from the embarrassment of telling his worst enemy something that private. “And what’s this ‘banging people’ that you speak of, and what does it have to do with my lack of legs?”

“The birds and the bees, S-E-X, boinking, going at it like bunnies. Wow, you’re sure behind the times,” replied Turner, groaning.

“As I said, I have my ways,” replied Norm. “My awesome ways. All the dames want a taste of me. I’m shagadelic…”

Norm continued boasting, and started flirting, forgetting whom he was with, getting lost in the familiar patterns of it, and his own ego.

“You want to bang me?” asked Turner, sounding confused. “You do kinda look like a girl, I like you, and you’re hot, so maybe. I want to bang Trixie more than you, but I guess since she’s unavailable, I could settle for you, right?”

“Nope,” said Norm, feeling disgusted by the idea that Turner suggested. “I was just practicing my flirting.”

“You’re great at flirting,” replied Turner, blushing. “I was just joking about the banging.”

Norm blushed, feeling very embarrassed about his mistake. Did he seriously think Turner wanted to shag him? However, it didn’t sound like a joke when Turner had said it.

Apparently, Turner liked his singing, his body, his actions toward him, and his flirting.

For someone that hated him, Turner sure liked him.

Norm reminded himself of what he was trying to do. He wanted to get revenge on Turner, and escape his lamp, not start to like Turner, or get distracted.

“I’m going to go back into my lamp, and watch I Dream of Jeannie,” said Norm. “Please don’t dream of yours though, got it?”

Norm saw Turner’s distressed expression, and smiled. He seemed to be a weak spot for Turner now. Not what he expected, but it could help him get his revenge on Turner anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story