Categories > Cartoons > Fairly OddParents > Any Way for Payback?

Chapter 8: Impossible?

by unknown20troper 0 reviews

Poof finds out about Timmy and Norm's romance.

Category: Fairly OddParents - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Norm,Timmy Turner - Published: 2009-12-11 - Updated: 2009-12-11 - 805 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairly OddParents.

Author’s Note: Concrit welcomed, particularly on characterization, though it can be on anything else that I’m doing wrong. Norm and Timmy will not fall in love immediately. If either of them doesn’t like the pairing, that is just an attempt to keep them in character. They both will probably like the pairing by the end of the fanfic. Thanks for all the wonderful reviews!

Chapter 8: Impossible?

Tim tried to start his homework, but he couldn’t concentrate. For one, it was boring work, so one would wonder why they’d even want to concentrate on it. Secondly, he never had much of an attention span. Third, Norm was just too damn hot to ignore. Fourthly, Norm seemed to be upset with him, though he was doing an awesome job not acting on it.

Tim considered it for a millisecond. Norm was much more interesting than homework. He’d date the genie tonight, and to hell with homework!

“Norm, I’m sorry for yelling at you. How about a date to make up for it?”

Turner was sorry? That was impossible. Turner absolutely could not be sorry, could he? Could he? The possibility of Turner being sorry was too much to hope for, but even if it was just a lie to get to a date, Norm didn’t care. He never required love for dating, or shagging – if he did, he wouldn’t do either of them much, and who needed love when lust worked just as well, and was just as pleasurable?

“Sure.”

“So, where are we going to go?”

Norm was shocked by Turner’s lack of realization of how odd the situation was. Had he used all his realization in the restaurant? Was he just that shagadelic?

Norm was still aware of the oddity of their romance, a bit too aware. He knew it was just a trick to get revenge on Turner, his freedom, deluxe kissing….

He stopped his train of thought right there. When he made his plan, deluxe kissing was not what it was made to get. Deluxe kissing was just a bonus feature, not the main movie. If it was made to get deluxe kissing, it would involve lots of genie dames. If it was made to get him deluxe kissing, his orientation was way different from what he believed it to be, and he’d be attracted to ten year-old humans that abused him.

Nope, his plan was not made to get him deluxe kissing.

Meanwhile, in Fairy World, Poof missed Timmy. Cosmo, and Wanda missed him too, but the eight year-old purple fairy kid missed him more. He had known Timmy since his birth, and they had rarely been separated since then. In fact, Timmy had wished for his birth, and Cosmo, and Wanda, being Timmy’s fairy godparents, had granted it.

No wonder he missed Timmy.

Cosmo, and Wanda, who were the eight year-old’s parents, had told him not to visit Timmy. However, Poof wasn’t going to obey that demand. If he wanted to see Timmy, he would!

POOF!

He appeared in Timmy’s room. A purple lava lamp was on Timmy’s blue, wooden bed table. Lava lamp! Poof was horrified. He had heard horror stories from his parents, and god brother about the genie that lived in that lamp. It was one of Timmy’s worst enemies, and had almost trapped Timmy’s fairies in its lamp, attempted to get revenge on Timmy twice, and had nothing against tricking Chester, and trapping Cosmo, and Wanda in a butterfly net.

Poof knew what that meant. Timmy was in danger, big danger! How did he even get that lamp?

He knew the lamp could just be a normal lava lamp, with a dearth of evil genies, but he guessed that if Timmy had a lava lamp, it would probably be an evil one.

He heard Timmy’s voice in the living room, and became invisible, then POOFed there.

It turned out that his theory about the lamp was correct. A male genie, with skin the color of copper, curly black hair, a golden fez, dark pink eyes, and a teal blue tail was talking with Timmy. That description fit the genie that lived in the lamp, also known as Norm, perfectly!

Norm, and Timmy were talking civilly, and their passionate hate wasn’t visibly present, though their actions hinted at possible passionate love.

Love? There was no way that Timmy could possibly love that evil genie, thought Poof. It had to be a trick to get revenge on Timmy. He was probably in danger!

Poof POOFed up a video camera, and pressed record. Yes, his parents would punish him for seeing Timmy when he wasn’t supposed to, but they needed to know.
Sign up to rate and review this story