Categories > Cartoons > Fairly OddParents > Any Way for Payback?

Chapter 12: Game

by unknown20troper 0 reviews

Cosmo and Wanda are captured; Norm and Timmy play baseball.

Category: Fairly OddParents - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Cosmo,Norm,The Pixies,Timmy Turner,Wanda - Published: 2009-12-12 - Updated: 2009-12-12 - 1134 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairly OddParents.

Author’s Note: Concrit welcomed, particularly on characterization, though it can be on anything else that I’m doing wrong. Norm and Timmy will not fall in love immediately. If either of them doesn’t like the pairing, that is just an attempt to keep them in character. They both will probably like the pairing by the end of the fanfic. Thanks for all the wonderful reviews!

Chapter 12: Game

The Pixies had always known that placing spy cameras in Jorgen’s home would come in use someday. Now just happened to be that day.

Wanda had POOFed there, and asked for Jorgen to restore Turner’s fairy memories. Luckily for the Pixies, Jorgen had refused, saying that he didn’t care about Turner, and wouldn’t break Da Rules just to save him.

Head Pixie had almost a decade of experience with Cosmo, Wanda and Poof, and during that almost-decade, he had learned that none of them would let Jorgen’s disapproval stop them from saving Turner. He didn’t understand the emotion(s) that caused it, not a bit, but he was able to notice the trend.

If Turner’s ex-godparents and ex-god-brother told him about their existence, the existence of Fairy World, or gave him his memories back, Turner would be able to prevent his scheme from succeeding, and probably would.

HP called up one of the Pixies, and explained the situation to him. Once the Pixie understood, he gave him his orders.

The Pixie PINGed into Cosmo, Wanda and Poof’s home. The three fairies were sitting on the green and pink couch, planning how they’d save Turner from Norm. Wanda was, at least. Cosmo was playing with the remote, and Poof’s contributions weren’t that helpful, since he wasn’t around when Timmy first met Norm.

The Pixie took out a simple metal butterfly net, and flung it on the three fairies. Cosmo cried out in shock, dropping the remote. Wanda glared at the Pixie, as if to ask how dare he randomly entrap them within such a device. Poof didn’t look surprised, though he did panic. The trio then was overtaken by the typical passivity caused by butterfly nets.

He PINGed back to Pixies Inc. and told Head Pixie of the success of his mission. After checking the net, Head Pixie had another Pixie PING to their jail, and place the butterfly net, containing the three fairies in there.

Norm was having trouble managing his legs, which he had GONGed up in order to play baseball with Turner and his friends. Ordinarily, he would have mastered them quickly, but he was too distracted by his confusing, contradictory feelings for Turner.

Turner had been unusually nice lately, and better in bed than Norm expected him to be. He had actually enjoyed it, despite his hatred of Turner – or did he even hate Turner anymore?

Tim saw the genie fall flat on his face, and wondered why Norm would agree to play baseball with him and his friends if he couldn’t manage his legs. Did the genie not know that legs would be this hard to manage?

He ran over to Norm, worried that the genie was hurt by the fall. He began to lift Norm off the grass, while picking the grass and dirt off the genie’s clothes. While he did it, he couldn’t help but begin thinking about taking the genie’s clothes off all together, despite the fact that randomly banging Norm on the baseball field probably wouldn’t make much sense. Remembering that, he managed to restrain his urges.

“Norm, are you okay?”

Norm had trouble answering that question. Turner’s touch was pleasurable and made contradictory feelings arise in him. He wanted to shag Turner right then and there, due to his touch being so awesomely pleasurable, but he also wanted Turner to get his hands off him, since he had no desire to feel that type of feeling for Turner.

He wanted to know that he wanted revenge on Turner, but now, he had no clue what he wanted from Turner. Maybe he didn’t want revenge. Maybe he wanted Turner’s touch instead.

Then, Norm reminded himself that humans weren’t trustworthy, and if he let his possible feelings for Turner get in the way of his revenge, he’d probably just get his heart broken when Turner used his feelings to exploit him.

“Yeah, Turner. I’m fine,” he finally replied, after GONGing all the grass and dirt off his clothes.

Turner sighed in relief, and Norm felt glad that he was no longer worried about him. Whenever Turner got worried about him, the inevitable result was confusion on his own part, since he had trouble comprehending that Turner would worry about him, despite the fact that he did that a lot lately.

Norm sighed in relief when he saw Turner’s friends arrive at the baseball field, since that managed to prompt Turner to let go of him, freeing Norm from the touch-induced confusion. Turner’s touch did feel great, but the confusion it induced did not, and Norm was relieved to be free of it.

“AJ, Chester, Elmer, Sanjay, this is Norm,” said Turner, indicating the genie. “He’s my… um …”

“Friend with benefits,” said Norm, finishing Turner’s sentence.

“Uh, yeah, that works,” said Turner, blushing. “Not exactly what I was going to say, but sure.”

Turner’s friends looked at them in confusion, but didn’t press the issue, and Norm was relieved not to be scorned or questioned because of his relationship with Turner.

After that, Turner introduced his friends to Norm, and chose the positions. Norm would be the catcher, since that required less use of legs than the other positions.

Once they were playing, Norm was having too much fun to pay attention to his feelings for Turner, though he occasionally thought that Turner did look shagadelic, covered in sweat, with his muscles slightly visible through his clothes.

However, Norm found that easy to ignore, since he could just close his eyes, though that did bring its own problems, like getting hit by baseballs, so he decided to keep them open, regardless of how he felt about knowing how shagadelic Turner looked right now.

But he eventually managed to drag his focus back onto the game, and off Turner. Once he did, he had lots of fun, and the game passed without incident, which was a relief for Norm. Maybe he could forget about his feelings for Turner. Maybe he could get revenge on Turner before his feelings confused him even more. He hoped so, though he was no longer sure if he really could ignore or forget about his confusing, contradictory feelings.
Sign up to rate and review this story