Categories > Cartoons > Fairly OddParents > Any Way for Payback?

Chapter 11

by unknown20troper 0 reviews

Norm/Timmy smut

Category: Fairly OddParents - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Norm,Timmy Turner - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-12 - Updated: 2009-12-12 - 1396 words

0Unrated
Title: Any Way For Payback? (Chapter 11)

Author: unknown20troper

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairly OddParents.

Fandom: Fairly OddParents

Rated: R, or NC-17

Warnings: M/M, foreplay, profanity, handjob, sexual terms, anal

Pairing: Norm/Timmy

Chapter 11

This time, Norm remembered to GONG them into Turner’s bed before he GONGed off their clothes. Turner snuggled up to him, and Norm wondered if Turner knew that they were going to shag first, then sleep. It is rare for people to be taken aback by their own thoughts, but Norm had just felt exactly that.

If he was bothered by the fact that Turner wasn’t giving him foreplay or shagging him, or asking for it, Norm knew that meant that he had liked it, and wanted it. He had trouble comprehending that, though since the only thing he wanted from Turner was for him to be dead or miserable, right?

Just then, Turner kissed him, and Norm was free to halt that train of thought. After the kiss was over, Turner asked, “You want me to bang you, right?”

“Yeah,” replied Norm, consenting despite not being sure if he meant it and scared that he did. “Foreplay first, though.”

Turner’s hands slid down the genie’s body, bypassing his light copper brown skin to get to his teal blue tail. Once again, Turner fondled it, causing it to move erratically and quickly once again. Lying down significantly changed the experience. He was more relaxed, calmer, and way more comfortable.

Turner switched to fondling the genie’s cock, and this time, it was harder for him to remind himself that he hated Turner, and did not want this, should not want this, could not want this.

Norm once again tried to recollect what Turner had done to him as a ten year-old, but when he was being pleasured like this, pain wasn’t something that he particularly wanted to remember. Nevertheless, he recalled it, but Turner’s touch just about made him forget. Not for long though, since the memory failure wasn’t literal.

Turner had tortured him with smoof, tacks, and bees. Turner had abandoned his lamp on Mars, presuming that he wouldn’t ever come back. Turner had made him explode from magical back up, causing him to lose his freedom. That was what Turner had done to him as a ten year-old, and none of it was pleasurable.

Then again, what Turner was doing now was pleasurable. Still, Turner had been more cruel than nice to him overall, right? Right? Right?

Tim wondered why Norm was so worried or confused. Was he not good enough for him? Was Norm going to reject him once they were done?

His hands moved back up to Norm’s upper body, first feeling the genie’s stomach, then his nipples. He grinned when he noticed that the genie’s musical moaning and sighing still continued when he touched those parts, instead of just his tail and cock. He was doing well, and Norm wasn’t going to reject him, like Trixie had so often done.

However, he couldn’t help but want more.

He shifted his gaze to the genie’s eyes, instead of the parts that his hands had just been stimulating, and took a deep breath, hoping that he wasn’t blushing, but knowing that he was.

“Norm, can men … penetrate each other?”

-

Norm rolled his eyes, and answered Turner’s question. “Yeah. We don’t have cunts, but cocks can go into assholes just as well.”

“So, who’s doing it – you or me?”

“I am,” answered Norm. “You have no clue how, and will probably end up pulverizing my ass because of it. Alright, pulverizing is hyperbole, but it will probably hurt like hell.”

He was shocked by how forthright he had been. Ever since Turner’s memory wipe, he had been trying to avoid being that forthright, since Turner could interpret it as the insult it was. If Turner did, his scheme would be history, a failure, and Norm was sure that Turner would interpret it as such.

“Okay,” replied Turner. “You’re doing it. I’m okay with that.”

That was a shock. He had expected Turner not to care about whether his ass ended up pulverized or not, as long as he got his pleasure. That would have fit with his childhood behavior, and the behavior of humans in general. Oh wow, apparently Turner did care, though Norm had already began denying it.

“Can you just do it already?”

Well, that was typical Turner behavior, and quite the letdown, even though, as he had thought the last time that he felt letdown by Turner’s behavior, it shouldn’t be since he didn’t expect Turner to care about his feelings, did he?

He fiddled with the soft blanket, until he realized that he was just making Turner more impatient. He dropped it, causing it to land on the bed with a soft thump, and threw it off the bed.

Then, he went down the bed, till he was near Turner’s legs. He gripped them, and moved them so they were in the air, and Turner’s knees were clenched toward his chest.

GONG!

He magically positioned a pillow under Turner’s hips. Now Turner was totally ready to shag! Norm didn’t entirely want to shag him, but he’d do anything to get his revenge on Turner, and if he had to shag the guy first, he’d do it.

-

Minutes after Norm positioned himself between his legs, Tim had begun to enjoy it. Sure it had hurt at first, but the genie seemed to know how to get the pain over quickly, and pleasure to replace it as soon as the twinge ended.

He noticed that Norm was enjoying himself too – a fair bit of moaning came from him, as well. That was a relief, since Tim hadn’t expected Norm to like it much, due to the fact that it was his first time, so he probably didn’t know how to do it as well as most of the genie’s other sexual partners.

-

Regardless of how much he hated the guy, Norm couldn’t deny that Turner had a great ass. It wasn’t the best sex that he ever had, but it definitely made the Top Ten – nope, the Top Twenty, since Norm was loath to put Turner on any list of his Top Positive Experiences, even when he rightfully belonged there.

And lately, Norm had been getting lots of Top Positive Experiences from Turner. Lots of hypothetical lists that Turner rightfully belonged on, but wouldn’t hypothetically be on, since he just plain hated the guy – who also belonged on hypothetical lists of his Top Negative Experiences.

Now that was weird. Why couldn’t he just decide how he felt about Turner and stick with it? Did he hate Turner or did he like; lust for – maybe even possibly love him? Revenge or deluxe kissing and sex that made the Top Twenty Best Shags That He Ever Had?

His wonderings, the moaning of both him and Turner, and the thudding of his cock into the guy made a synchronized beat. The wonderings never got any answers, but Norm didn’t really care too much – or at all, since the sex that had sparked them was absolutely awesome, and not conductive to musings. If he wanted to muse about his feelings for Turner – which he didn’t, due to his fear that they wouldn’t be what he thought they should be – he would have to do something else and he did not feel like doing anything else.

One of Turner’s moans turned to a yawn, and Norm groaned. Now that Turner felt the all too human need to go the sleep, this great shag had to end.

He resignedly extracted his cock from Turner’s anus, and Turner lowered his legs. Then, he GONGed the pillow back its original spot at the head of the bed, and settled into the blankets.

Turner pushed closer to him, and asked. “You’re keeping me warm again, right?”

“Yeah,” answered Norm, snuggling in close to Turner.

Once Turner had registered his answer, he embraced the genie, and began to fondle him again. Norm sighed, and began to drift off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story