Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

Flashback to DP152

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Same as before.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-12-19 - Updated: 2009-12-19 - 5511 words

0Unrated
A/N: Same warning as before!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 45

Present

Stan’s POV


“Say no more,” someone said. We all turned around to see… what’s her name?

“C-Carolina?” Granddad’s eyes widened. “W-what are you doing here?” He grunted.

“D-dad… is-is there something wrong?” Dad asked.

“I had a one-night stand with her… she had a daughter named Anastasia… whose life was taken along with her husband’s!”

“Are you blaming me, Rowan? It’s not my fault! Their car broke down and they fell down a bridge!”

Dad grabbed Granddad and pushed him to the ground. “Stop arguing! This is ridiculous! Don’t you dare fight back! I will call it assault against a police officer,” he let go and Granddad sat back down in the chair. “Now tell us briefly what happened. Professor Carolina, sit down please.” She nodded and sat down.

“I had a one-night stand with Carolina…. She had a daughter named Anastasia. Ana had a daughter named C-Cynthia…”

Once again, my drink shot out of my nose (dammit, always happens to me!). “I’m related… to C-Cynthia?!”

“Yes… Stan…,” Granddad nodded. “How about we continue?”

I nodded and cleared my throat…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Six years ago…

Croagunk and Toxicroak just stood there and stared at each other. “Azelf!”

“Mesprit!”

“Uxie!” All the kids yelled.

“Purugly…,” Marie scowled.

“Skuntank…,” Jade said.

“Iron Tail!” They said in unison. Skuntank and Purugly’s tails both shined white while they jumped through the air – knocking the kids down onto the ground.

“Sludge Bomb!” I commanded. Toxicroak opened its mouth and aimed the brownish muddy balls at the three kids’ Pokémon. They were somehow all able to catch them.

“Piplup, are you all right?” Dawn asked her Piplup. I felt really stupid now. This is something I would regret for the rest of my life…

“Croagunk, return for now. You must not overdo it,” Brock returned his Croagunk.

“What’s wrong, Azelf?” Ash asked. The stupid kid couldn’t do anything: they were under the control of Cyrus.

“Mesprit, don’t you recognise us?” Dawn asked.

“This Red Chain contains the power of the gods of creation,” Cyrus held out his hand. He had an interesting glove on: it contained a piece of the Red Chain in the middle of the glove. I can’t really explain it, except it has weird lines on it. “Thus, these here are under the control of my will.”

“The gods…,” Ash barred his teeth.

“…power?” Dawn finished. The piece of the Red Chain in his glove glowed red along with his eyes. The trio gasped and Charon laughed his creepy laugh.

“The gods of creation… are grand entities said to have built this world. No Pokémon is able to oppose them,” Charon walked up to Cyrus.

His eyes and glove both stopped glowing. “Therefore, as of now, I’m the god who is to create the new world.”

“Quit joking!” Ash blurted.

“You, a god?!” Dawn blurted, too.

Cyrus turned around and then looked at me. “We’ll take the children to that place.”

“Yes!” I nodded.

“Wait!” Ash yelled as the kids ran up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

“Be careful,” I warned. “After all, our aim is to gain control of the site and ensure a way to contact Cynthia.” We were still hiding behind that same rock.

“Let’s go, then,” Jessie grabbed a poke ball. “Yanmega, Silver Wind!” She said while throwing the poke ball.

“Yan,” the giant four-winged dragonfly materialised. Its wings glowed while it flapped and large silvery crescents appeared – it knocked the stupid grunts that were blocking the Spear Pillar’s entrance. I smirked and we all tied them up. We placed them behind the rock we were hiding behind and we took their place… waiting for them to come.

“You scream or escaped,” I got my gun out and cocked it. “Ya’ll be dead before you get to that rock over there, not even 30 feet from here,” I pointed. They all whined and nodded. I put my gun back in my holster and walked back to where Team Rocket was. “Like playing easy pranks on Tory, only better,” I thought. “I guess TR didn’t even notice that I had a gun. I don’t like resorting to violence, but I may have to if this gets out of hand.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jade’s POV

The grunts tied the kids up. We threw them into our special room that we created and we hopped onto our helicopter while we waited until we arrived at Spear Pillar. Stan and I had our arms crossed the whole time while Marie stared out the window. We were silent the whole time. It took us a good twenty minutes before we got there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

I spotted TG’s helicopter. “Here they come. The Team Galactic’s boss should be aboard as well.” We all stood there nonchalantly and proud.

“We’ll finally face each other…,” James said happily.

“The moment of truth to destroy those guys…,” Jessie continued his sentence.

“…is drawing closer and closer,” Meowth finished. They finally landed and stepped out. We all saluted (except Meowth because that would be awkward).

H-hang on, I recognise that man! It’s Cyrus?! “Oh that man is…!” I mumbled.

“The one from the Celestic Ruins…,” she mumbled.

“…who held that speech?” James blinked.

“So he’s the boss of the Team Galactic…,” Meowth looked up at him.

Jade grabbed a poke ball and threw it in the air. “Skuntank, Flamethrower!” She commanded. The purple and tan skunk materialised. We gasped as it shot searing flames at us.

“H-how,” I gasped. It burnt our disguises and fluffed out our hair.

“…d-did they find out?” Jessie asked.

“Our disguises were perfect…!” James groaned. Team Rocket fainted. They knocked me out and they tied us up.

“Pat them down,” Cyrus commanded. “I heard he carries a .45 calibre Glock all the time.” I could feel them groping me. I was out though, so I could barely hear anything. The next thing I knew, we were being shoved into a jail cell – again! We all grunted. I was still a bit faint. We heard other footsteps. I was flat-faced into the ground though. I didn’t feel very good. That Diamox wasn’t working.

“Team Rocket!” Ash…? Was that Ash…?

“Looker too!” Dawn…?

I looked up. I gasped. “Oh… It’s you guys!”

“Why…?” Brock looked at Jade.

“Hmm!” She simply said while closing the jail door.

“Wait!” Ash ran up and bashed against the door. “Open up!”

“Never avert your eyes from them,” she commanded a grunt.

“Yes!” He or… she (?) replied. She walked off.

“Ash… Dawn… Brock… come here, cover me please,” I looked at them. They nodded and walked up. We all sat down and I hid behind them. I was good at escaping from handcuffs like these. “Ash, create a distraction, all right?” He nodded. I stood up and walked ‘through’ the handcuffs (think of it as a jump rope). They all gasped at me. “SHH!”

Ash walked up to the door and bashed against it again. “Let us out!”

“No!”

“Come on!”

“No!”

“I have to go to the bathroom!”

“Still no, now shut up or I will be your head in!”

While the two were arguing, I was able to smash the handcuffs against a wall. They were diaphanous and poorly made to begin with. I sighed. “Don’t tell anyone I can do this, OK?” I whispered to Brock and Dawn. They nodded and gasped. “I don’t feel very good…,” I sighed again. Ash had been tired of bashing and arguing and decided to sit back down with Dawn, Brock and I. He looked at me funny while blinking. “Shh… don’t tell anyone, OK?” I whispered. “I did this just in case if I to defend you guys, I mean you’re children after all.” They nodded.

“We understand,” they all whispered. I looked over to see that Team Rocket was having their own discussion, I couldn’t tell what they were saying, nor did they pay attention to us.

“I’ve always wanted kids to be honest… you kids are awesome,” I ruffled up their hair. They all grinned.

“Thank you,” they all said.

“You’re welcome,” I nodded. “I still don’t feel very good though…,” I rubbed my stomach. “I get sick easily…”

“A-are you OK?” Brock asked.

“N-not really,” I lied down and stared at the ceiling. “If I vomit, don’t be alarmed. I’m so used to it; I don’t even know I live… how you don’t mind me falling asleep…”

“Not at all,” Dawn nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

“The Spear Key,” Cyrus looked at me.

“Yes sir,” I nodded and put the case on the ground and opened it. The Spear Key floated (miraculously, I don’t know how…) while glowing. The entrance to the Spear Pillar began to glow blue. We all smirked the whole time. The key inserted into this yellow ball thing. It disappeared and the Spear Pillar entrance glowed brighter than before. It formed a weird shape (don’t know how to describe it…). Cyrus walked up and put his gloved hand on the yellow ball thingamajig. The thing glowed once he touched it. Two doors opened and it led to a gigantic jet-black room. The yellow thing floated down and created some stairs that led to the bottom of the Spear Pillar.

“So the Spear Pillar is located further inside,” Charon mused.

“It’s just like it was written in the ancient book,” Cyrus commented. He walked off and we followed him…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jade’s POV

I leant against our chopper. “Why am I the only one who has to keep watch again?” I whined.

“Kunk,” Skuntank chirped and looked up. I looked up too, only to see what looked like a Giga Impact! I could tell because it was purple, yellow, and spiralling. Whatever it was, slammed into Skuntank, knocking her out and caused an explosion. I crossed my arms to protect my face, out of instinct. I heard what I thought was a Garchomp. The smoke cleared. “Skuntank!” I looked at her. I heard a Jeep too. I turned around. “What?!” It was Champion Cynthia! “You are…!” I was about to let my Golbat out, but before I could, her Garchomp wrapped its gigantic claws around me. My eyes widened and I gasped.

“Where is everyone?” Cynthia asked.

“In the helicopter,” I replied.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

I woke up and stood up because I heard someone coming. I put my arms behind my back. “Shh!” I saw a familiar face at the jail door! It was Cynthia! Everyone else stood up. She opened the door effortlessly.

“Cynthia!” Ash said happily.

“Champion!” I grinned.

“Looker, thank you for contacting me,” she smiled.

Team Rocket and I all walked out of the jail cell and spotted Jade being held captive by Cynthia’s Garchomp. Luckily, I have more than one gun. I grinned and un-holstered a gun that they never found. I cocked it and walked up to Jade. Team Rocket gasped.

“I usually don’t resort to violence, I will shoot you if you don’t do as I say,” I held it to her face. She whined. “Now, gather all the grunts that are out here and let us tie you up,” I un-cocked it and put it back in my holster.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We all tied them up. I felt as if I did some good in this world. I put my hands on my hips and smirked.

“Tee-hee!” James mocked. “We got the Team Galactic!”

“That’s what you get for pummelling us every time,” Jessie mocked, too.

“It’s too late already,” Jade looked up at us. “This world will come to an end.”

“Stop saying such stupid things!” Ash argued. I scowled. “I’ll definitely stop you!”

“I’m sure the Pokémon wouldn’t want this to happen either!” Dawn seemed to be agreeing with Ash.

“We’re going ahead and going to the Spear Pillar. Do you want to come along, Looker?”

“N-no… I don’t feel very good,” I replied. “Go ahead go on. Good luck,” I nodded.

“Thank you!” She and the trio said in unison.

“No problem,” I grinned.

“Bye,” we all said and waved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

We walked along the black interior of Spear Pillar. Everything was pitch black. A few pillars appeared in our view. We also had the two orbs and a canon to fire the Red Chain with us. “Oh, so that’s the Spear Pillar,” Charon smiled. “It shows no signs of decay, huh?” We all watched as Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf landed on their respective columns. I set the Lustrous Orb on another column while Marie set the Lustrous Orb on one, too.

“Oh, Mesprit! Oh, Azelf! Oh, Uxie!” Cyrus chanted. “Pour your power into the Adamant Orb and the Lustrous Orb, as it is written in the ancient books! Take the power of the gods of creation and combine Time and Space!” The three legendaries all glowed red while crying (I don’t know the word, to be honest). They sent out waves of yellow, blue and pink at the same time. “Do it,” he commanded.

“Launch!” Charon decreed. The grunts used the canon and fired the two Red Chains into the air. They circled and connected. The Lustrous and Adamant Orb both shined gold and silver, respectively. It both sent what looked like (to me anyway) beams into the air, at the Red Chains. This in turn caused the portals to glow and form.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

I stood outside of the helicopter while Team Rocket stayed inside it. Something I could never describe was going on. Huge funnel clouds formed at the top of Mount Coronet. I rested my arms on my hips (habit). “Hey, what’s going on?” Jessie asked as TR poked their heads out of the chopper. I was silent and the only thing I could do was to shrug.

“What’s up with the sky?” James asked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siôr’s POV

“The whole area around Mount Coronet displays a huge outbreak of energy,” one of my assistants said to me. “Right now, it’s still increasing.”

“Professor Rowan, what is this?” Gary asked.

There was nothing I could say… “I fear for your l-life… my-my son…,” I thought. “Émile… I-I hope you’re OK…”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

The portals grew larger. “Now look at this. That’s quite an impressive amount of energy,” Charon typed on his laptop.

“Oh Dialga, oh Palkia, now…,” Cyrus chanted again. He held out his hand. “…show yourselves!” The gem in his glove began to glow red again. Out of the portals appeared Dialga and Palkia! There was something interesting though… it wasn’t their physical forms just yet! Palkia roared. The Red chains began to glow and formed rings around their bodies not unlike Arceus’s rings. Cyrus spread his arms.

“Is that… the power of the gods of creation?” I blinked. The two grunts near the cannon had to move over because it was an electric shock – most likely from that kid’s Pikachu! The canon exploded.

“What?!” Marie and I said in unison while turning around.

“Pikachu!” It cried. It was riding on a Staraptor. There was that Croagunk riding on a Gliscor along with that Piplup riding on a Garchomp. I knew who’s Pokémon these were! I had no other choice but to let Toxicroak out!

“Go, Toxicroak!” The Croagunk jumped from the Gliscor’s back and slammed its arm on Toxicroak’s head. Toxicroak… fainted?! It fell to the ground. Yes, it had fainted. Marie and I gasped as the three annoying kids and Cynthia ran up.

“Well done, Croagunk!” Brock grinned. It happily did a victory dance.

“Dialga and Palkia. The legendary Trio of the Lakes. I’ve always wanted to meet them, but not like this…,” Cynthia mused.

“Stop, Cyrus!” Ash yelled.

“You guys are pesky, huh?” Charon chuckled.

“You won’t get in the way!” Marie let out her Purugly. “Go, Purugly!”

“Golbat!” The grunts let out theirs. They screeched.

“Pikachu, Thunderbolt!”

“Piplup, Bubblebeam!” The Pikachu flying on the Staraptor jumped slightly and aimed for her Purugly, same as the Piplup riding on the Garchomp – except for it aimed at the Golbat.

“Now’s the time to rescue the Lake Trio!” Cynthia scowled. The kids looked at her.

“Yes,” they all said.

“Everyone, let’s go!” Ash told all of the Pokémon. I gasped and we all had to duck. The kids ran past us. I recovered and watched what they did. Piplup aimed its bubbles at Mesprit; Pikachu aimed its electricity at Azelf, while Croagunk slammed its arm on Uxie. I couldn’t tell what they were doing until the Pokémon moved out of the way. They had broken the pieces of the Red Chain that were on the Pokémon’s heads. The three colours stopped glowing.

Ash caught Azelf, “Azelf, are you all right?” It cooed.

“Mesprit! Hang in there!” Dawn caught it. It cooed too.

“Uxie!” Brock caught it. “Do you recognise me?” He asked. It cried. Palkia roared again and Marie gasped.

“It’s going to vanish…,” I scowled. Ash returned his Staraptor and Gliscor.

“How’s that, Cyrus?” He asked him.

“Now you can’t summon Dialga and Palkia anymore!” Cynthia looked at Cyrus.

“I wonder about that,” he replied. Cynthia gasped. He held out his hand and the gem glowed red again. Dialga and Palkia finally appeared in their real forms! They both roared.

“C-could this be…?” Ash wondered.

“No way!” Dawn cried. The two roared again, but it looked as if they were in pain. They struggled against the rings around their bodies. I didn’t feel very good. This was the biggest mistake in my whole life.

“Dialga!” Ash gasped.

“Palkia!” Dawn scowled.

Cyrus just stared at them. The rings finally locked in their respective places. “Fighting it is useless,” I smirked. “There’s no way they can resist the Red Chain, as the power of the gods of creation is incorporated in it.” The rings began to spark and the legends glowed. They both roared in unanimity as their eyes began to glow red.

“Wh-what’s happening?” Dawn stuttered.

“Piplup…?” It chirped.

“It’s because of those rings,” Cynthia replied. “The rings which hold the power of the gods are controlling Dialga and Palkia.” I briefly turned around to see what was going on. The three legendaries slipped out of the kids’ arms. They all glowed and the kids’ mouths were agape.

“This feeling…,” Ash started.

“…is warm,” Dawn continued.

“It’s the mind of Uxie and the others,” Brock finished.

“I can understand it too,” he replied. “They’re asking us to help save Dialga and Palkia.”

“I can hear it too,” she held her hands to her heart. “We can hear them, Cynthia.”

“You guys have combined your hearts with those of the legendary Pokémon again,” Cynthia replied while grinning.

“Oh, Dialga, controller of Time! Oh, Palkia, controller of Space!” Cyrus held his arms out. “Unleash your power and create a new universe here!” They both roared.

“Everyone, run away!” She commanded the kids.

“Yes!” He replied and the kids ran away. Dialga and Palkia opened their mouths and they both shot a yellowish beam into the middle of the room. Whatever it was, glowed whitish-blue – inside it was green, blue and swirling like a tornado. Dawn gasped. “What power!” It was a portal to be exact… I looked at it and saw galaxies swirling inside it.

“Oh, a world, a universe will be a born!” Cyrus assumed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siôr’s POV

I watched the video screen in horror as lightning struck randomly. “The outbreak of energy is increasing more and more!” My assistance looked at her computer. “At this rate, it’s going to cross the critical point!”

“Could this be…?” Gary looked at me.

“It’s a universe. A universe is being born at Mount Coronet,” I replied.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

We all had to duck because a bolt of lightning struck the helicopter. It scared me so badly I wet myself. “Oh great…,” I blushed. It caused an explosion and created a huge gap in the copter. We all groaned.

“It has started,” Jade spoke up. “A new world will be born and the old world will perish in the process!”

“Perish?” All of Team Rocket asked as we all looked back at her.

I stood up and scowled. “You guys will be dragged into this destruction as well. And you wouldn’t mind?”

“I don’t care,” she replied sadistically. What a strange way to think…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

Cyrus stared at the portal. “I’ll be the one to bring order into this chaos.”

“Cyrus!” Marie gasped.

“We won’t let you do this!” Ash blurted.

“Your targets are the two rings!” Cynthia told them. “If we can free Dialga and Palkia from those rings, we might be able to stop the birth of the new world!”

“All right, let’s go! Pikachu, Thunderbolt!” He commanded.

“Piplup, Bubblebeam!”

“Croagunk, Poison Sting!”

“Garchomp, Draco Meteor!”

All four the Pokémon tried to attack. “Dialga, Roar of Time! Palkia, Spacial Rend!” Cyrus commanded. Technically, the Pokémon’s attacks are in vain. Dialga formed a blue sphere in its mouth while Palkia’s arm glowed pink. Both of these attacks stopped the other four attacks. I smirked. However, Dialga’s Roar of Time was about to hit the kids until the Lake Trio protected them.

“You guys…,” Ash smiled.

“…want to protect us…?” Dawn asked.

“Thank you, everyone,” Brock smiled. The Lake Guardians all cried happily. We walked up to Cyrus.

“Cyrus, let’s go…,” Marie grinned. “…to our world!” Dialga and Palkia both gave us a death look and roared at us. It was as if they were breathing fire on us (without the fire). We both ducked.

“You guys are of no use to me,” Cyrus looked at us. “You’ll only pollute my perfect world.”

“’Of no use’…?” I asked.

“The new world is mine,” he spread his arms out again. “There’s no way we could ever understand each other!”

“Hmph! I knew something like this would happen,” Charon replied in a smartass tone.

“Aim you attacks at the rings once more!” Cynthia commanded.

“Yes!” Ash replied. “Everyone, let’s go!” The four Pokémon aimed their attacks once more at the rings. Cyrus didn’t even seem to care.

“Everyone, please help us!” Dawn begged the Lake Guardians. They all aimed their attacks (still don’t know what it is!) on the rings, too. However, it worked! It caused an explosion and the two beasts fell down. A purplish spark surrounded both of them as they roared in pain. The portal became smaller.

“And so it vanishes,” Charon spoke up. “This is as far as we’ll get, I suppose.”

“This is my world,” Cyrus began walking up to it. “The world I see as an ideal, peaceful and without the need of hearts…”

“Stop, Cyrus!” Ash yelled. It was no use: he jumped up and was sucked into it.

“I won’t hand it over to anyone else…!” He disappeared and the portal became smaller.

“Cyrus…,” Marie gasped. “NO!” She screamed. She almost ran into the portal but I grabbed her arm: because I could never live without her. I loved her with all of my heart! She gasped and turned around. I nodded a ‘no’. I looked up and the portal floated into the air. It decreased in size and shined a bright white. We all stared at it.

“Will everyone… turn back to normal now?” Dawn asked.

“Piplup!” It chirped and looked at the two beasts. We all turned around and looked at them. They both floated above the portal and roared. They both used Roar of Time and Spacial Rend on it. It exploded and disappeared. Whatever the two beasts did was bad: a giant grey, black and red cloud appeared out of nowhere. I can never describe it. It scared Marie and I.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siôr’s POV

I continued to look at the video screen: lightning continued to strike random places. Our sirens were going off… this was bad. “The outbreak of energy at Mount Coronet…,” she looked at her laptop. “…will cross the critical point.”

“The energy that crosses the critical point is rapidly spreading,” I looked at her computer.

“The entire Sinnoh region is having an energy-contracting reaction towards Mount Coronet,” she said. “At this rate, the Sinnoh region will be destroyed!” She sounded serious. I grunted.

Émile… Ash and friends, Cynthia… I h-hope you’re OK…,” I thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

I held onto Marie and we looked over at Ash, Dawn and Brock. Whatever that stuff was, was going to suck us in. Was this a black hole? Was this antimatter? I could never describe it… we were all so scared. I started to feel bad for Ash, Brock, Dawn, the legendary beasts and everyone else…

“Is everyone all right?” Cynthia walked up the Ash and friends, whom were huddled against a column along with the legendary trio and their Pokémon.

“Yes,” they all replied. I continued to hold onto Marie and I still felt bad for them… this was my fault! I almost got them killed!

“Dialga and Palkia haven’t been freed yet. If we don’t save those two Pokémon, the energy band will swallow and swallow all of Sinnoh.” The trio gasped at what she said. I was scared. Marie and I gasped, too. The legendary trio slipped out of their arms and floated above them. They all cried.

“Everyone?” Ash asked.

“They must be telling you something,” she replied.

“Yes, we can hear it,” Ash nodded.

“’Let’s combine our hearts…,” Dawn closed her eyes along with everyone else.

“…and save Dialga and Palkia’,” Brock finished.

“Let’s do this,” Ash held up his fist. Despite the swirling mass of energy, they were somehow able to walk past it. We watched intently. “Go, Azelf!” It glowed white while crying and flying through the mass of energy. I gasped. A puff of white smoke appeared and it fell into his arms. “Azelf!” Ash caught it. “Thank you, Azelf,” he smiled. Dialga and Palkia continued to roar and they still had the purplish-black sparks around them.

“Uxie, I’m counting on you,” Brock looked at it. The gem on its head glowed white while it cried (hell, I still don’t even know the word!). “Dialga, Palkia! There’s no one here to torment you anymore. Please calm down!” Uxie fell and he caught it. The two beasts calmed down. “Thank you, Uxie.”

“We’re the last ones, Mesprit,” Dawn walked up and held her hands as if she were going to pray. Mesprit cried and flew up to the two beasts. It shined green brightly along with Dialga and Palkia. They stopped glowing and they roared happily. “Thank you, Mesprit,” Dawn smiled. All of the Lake Guardians circled above Dialga and Palkia and created a multicoloured ring. The ring shined and the two beasts glowed. The de-materialised and disappeared in the ring, which was actually a portal. That disappeared and they floated around happily.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siôr’s POV

“The energy contracting reaction has completely diminished!” She smiled.

“I’m worried about Ash and the others. Let’s head to Mount Coronet as well. I’m deathly worried about my son…”

Marie’s POV

I smiled as the Lake Guardians happily circled Ash and friends. “Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit… Why us?” Ash asked the trio. They all smiled at them. Pikachu and Piplup chirped happily at trio.

“As to why it was you…,” Cynthia replied. “I’m sure it was because they sensed your feeling and your concern for Pokémon,” she smiled. “That’s what I believe.”

“Is that true, everyone?” He asked them. They all cried happily and began floating backwards. A bunch of sparkles appeared and they disappeared.

“Hey, where’s Charon?” I whispered to Stan.

“I-I don’t know,” he replied.

“I wonder if we’ll meet Azelf and the others again,” Ash smiled at Dawn. Hmm… I sense a connection between them!

“I’m sure we will,” she stared into his eyes.

“Yeah,” Brock nodded.

“I’d like to believe that you will,” Cynthia agreed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

(A/N: some parts of this aren’t in the anime, [like a few], however, I thought I would add it! Sorry for this A/N, though :()


I noticed that the chaos was over. I decided to arrested Jade and walk down the Spear Pillar. “Hellooo…,” my voice echoed inside Spear Pillar. “Wow! This is cool!” I grinned. I ran down the stairs. It took me a good fifteen minutes to get to the bottom. It was pitch black except for the stairs and the pillars. “Hey! Cynthia, Ash, Dawn, Brock!” I grinned and waved.

“Hey!” They all grinned at me. I turned around to see Marie and Stanford huddled up together. I felt bad for them. I grabbed my handcuffs. They never even fought back and they turned themselves in.

“Thank you, let’s go everyone,” I nodded. The couple sighed. The whole group nodded and I eased the couple up the stairs. “Careful.” It took us another twenty minutes to get back up. I didn’t care though; it was worth it. “Hey Cynthia… remember that one-night stand we had?” I winked.

She growled. “Don’t mention it… I’m married,” she shut her mouth. I blinked.

We had finally made it to the top and I spotted Dad. “Dad!” I waved and grinned. I urged the two into one of our state-of-the-art armoured vehicle. It was used for especially dangerous criminals, like Team Galactic.

“Your dad is Professor Rowan?!” Ash blinked as I hugged Dad tightly.

“Oh… I was so worried about you…,” Dad smiled. I turned around and grinned.

“I should have told you guys,” I hesitated.

“That’s OK!” Dawn grinned.

“Like I said, you can call me Émile,” I nodded. I walked up to them and ruffled their hair again. I didn’t even notice but Gary was there, too. “Hey Gary,” I smiled.

“Hi, Émile,” he smiled back. The kids laughed and fixed their hair. One of Dad’s assistants put the Lustrous and Adamant Orbs into a nice case and he shut it. “I’ll send these to Professor Carolina.”

“Piplup,” it chirped happily.

“Piplup says that it’s sending its regards,” Dawn smiled.

“Yeah, leave the rest to us,” Gary leaned over and looked at Piplup.

“We’re counting on you, Gary,” Ash smiled.

“It’s quite ironic that it was thanks to the Team Galactic that we’ve come closer to solve the Time-Space Legend,” Dad commented. I nodded and agreed.

“Hmm?” I looked around. I had forgotten about Team Rocket!

“What’s the matter?” Brock asked.

“I just wondered where the Team Rocket went,” I looked at him. I looked up to see that they were in their balloon. They cackled.

“We won against the Team Galactic!” James said happily.

“From now on, the world belongs to the Team Rocket!” Jessie grinned.

“We’ll have to inform Giovanni about our victory as well!” Meowth grinned as well. I chuckled at them.

“Oh yeah, I agree!” He replied.

“Somehow…,” her voice drifted…

“…this feels…,” they said in unison, “…quite good!” Their balloon disappeared.

“I have to go now, escort the other cops,” I looked at everyone. “Ash, Dawn, Brock, Gary, Dad, Cynthia…,” I winked at her. She scowled. “Good luck. Ya’ll need it,” I saluted. “Goodbye,” I shook hands with Ash, Dawn, Brock and Cynthia, I then hugged Dad. He smiled.

“Bye!” We all waved. I hopped in the front seat of one the police cars only to be greeted by Rico.

“Rico!” I grinned. “What’s up, mate?”

“Hey Émile, not much, have you had a long day?”

“Yeah… I have…,” I sighed. “You don’t mind if I fall asleep, do you?”

“Not at all!” He grinned and put the cop car in drive. I fell asleep… I woke up and realised: What happened to Cyrus and Charon?!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

We all watched two cops close the two back doors of the armoured vehicle. We all sighed. “What happened to Cyrus?” Jade asked.

“He left by himself,” I replied, looking at her.

“By himself?”

“The Team Galactic is at its end…,” I sighed as the vehicle began to move… I thought I would never had a normal life again….

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present

Dad and I sighed in relief. “Thought it was never going to end,” I shrugged. I was still shocked that I was related to Cynthia though…

A/N: Remind me not to write that mean words again… my wrists (well, my left more so) DIED!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story