Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

Flashback to DP151

by GalacticFTW 1 review

S/E... dunno the rating, lol

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-12-19 - Updated: 2009-12-19 - 2791 words

0Unrated
A/N: It’s about time DP152 came out with subtitles! BTW, I break the fourth wall in this :P. I did it for fun.

Warning: The flashback changes POVs quite a bit!


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 44

We met up with Uncle Sam, Dad, Gage, his wife (Abbey), Jade and Jasper – we all went out to eat at Olive Garden. Sure, it was expensive, but I didn’t care. They deserved a treat. The bill ended up being… well, $14.90 per person times Sam, Dad, Gage, Abbey, Jade, Jasper, Maylene, Marie, Stan, Roark, Cassidy, Rico and I… you do the math for me! Luckily, Dad and Gage helped me pay.

“Now that we’re all here… there’s a flashback I’ve always wanted to tell… it’s about Dialga and Palkia. I think it would be best if you all helped out. I’ve never done a flashback with the help of others. How about it, huh? Dad, would you like to start out?” I looked at Dad. “We can take turns in fact, as soon as someone gets tired of talking, move on to someone else.”

“Right…,” Dad nodded. “I’ll go first.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback, 6 years ago – Siôr’s POV

“Professor Rowan,” one of my helpers, Gary said via radio. “This is Gary from Lake Valour. Pokémon Hunter J has appeared.”

“J, huh?” I replied. I was watching a video of her ship. “Is she trying to capture the legendary Pokémon? Contact Yuzo at Lake Verity and Professor Carolina at Lake Acuity,” I commanded my assistants.

“Yes!” She replied. The video screen switched to the corresponding persons.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

“Umbreon, let’s go!” A teenager said. I don’t know his name.

“Umb,” the small black fox chirped.

“Electivire, I need you too!” The Electivire ‘purred’.

“Toxicroak, Dark Pulse!” I commanded. The three turned around. Toxicroak’s dark purple and black beam aimed straight at the giant bipedal electric type.

“What?!” The kid said. The Electivire was somehow able block the attack with its arms and it shook off the attack with them. It kneeled to the ground; however, so I knew the attack worked! “Electivire!”

“Leave,” I simply commanded.

“So you’re the infamous Team Galactic,” he said. “In that case, there’s no way I’ll withdraw! Umbreon, Psychic!” He pointed to Toxicroak. The fox’s eyes glowed blue.

I smirked. “Toxicroak, X-Scissor!” It crossed its arms while running up to the Umbreon – slam – right into it! It cried and fell to the ground.

“Umbreon!”

I looked up to see that J was about to drop her Galactic bomb. I smirked the whole time. It fell and crashed into the water with a mighty splash. It fell to the bottom and created an explosion, which in turn caused a lot of bubbles and a whirlpool. A blue sphere appeared from the whirlpool.

“Wh-what is this?” The kid couldn’t find the right words.

“Let me explain,” I walked up. “The Galactic bomb… is a bomb created with the energy of the meteorites from Veilstone City… which tears a huge hole into space. The legendary Pokémon of the Lakes are not literally living inside the lakes. They’ve been watching our world from the door… to an alternate space that adopted the appearance of the lakes.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siôr’s POV

I had just heard what had happened: that Ash, Dawn and Brock were somehow connected to Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie… “To think that it had an influence on you guys…”

“So something happen, right?” Dawn asked.

“The Team Galactic and Pokémon Hunter J have appeared at Lake Valour,” I replied. “Gary is fighting with them right now, but…”

“Gary?” Ash asked. I showed them the current feeds we have via our camera. “J!”

“Team Galactic and J are working together!” Brock gasped.

“Their target is Azelf!” Dawn replied.

“Rowan,” Yuzo radioed me. “This is Yuzo. We see strange movements here at Lake Verity. We’ll remain on guard.”

“Good,” I replied.

“Professor,” one of my assistants said. “It’s a message from Professor Carolina, who is currently investigating at Lake Acuity.”

“It’s starting here as well,” she said.

“I think the kids can sense it…,” I replied.

“You mean that boy and his friends?” She asked.

“Yes. It looks like the legendary Pokémon are sending signals of some sort to Ash and his friends.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

I waited until J got out of her ship. She finally did! I watched her effortlessly balance on her Salamence. She just stared at me, I could tell. “Electivire, Thunder!” The kid almost interrupted. The two horns on its head sparked.

“Toxicroak, Poison Jab!” I commanded. It jabbed the stupid Pokémon straight into the chin. It fell to the ground with a thud.

“Electivire!”

“Don’t interfere!” I growled. J continued to fly up to the blue sphere and the TG grunts let a bunch of Golbat out. They followed her.

“Hyper Beam!” She commanded her Salamence. It opened its mouth and yellowish beam aimed straight at the sphere. The kid and I gasped. The sphere stopped glowing and there before us – Azelf! All curled up, I thought it was somewhat cute.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siôr’s POV

The kids gasped at the latest video feed. I growled slightly. This was really, bad.

“Azelf!” Ash said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

It stretched and yawned. It must have been sleeping for eternity! It slightly gasped. J flew past it and it tried to use an attack (I have no idea what it is, but its eyes did glow yellow and it did shoot a multi-coloured beam – it may have been Confusion or Psybeam). It knocked a few of the Golbats out but it missed J.

“Supersonic!” I commanded the Golbats. They fired circular waves of air, while flapping their wings, at Azelf. Stupid little thing avoided every attack! It used the same attack again at the Golbat. They fell and Azelf tried to float away but J flew in front of it. She used that cannon thing on her arm and aimed straight at Azelf. It aimed straight at her face but was unable to escape the beam she fired. It turned into stone. She somehow recovered from the attack and smirked. It was put into a case…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siôr’s POV

“I understand your case, but you won’t be able to make it!” I didn’t have time to argue. This was a serious issue.

“But that’s no reason…,” Ash replied. “…to just sit there!” Well, he has a point. There’s nothing I can do, though.

“We think that the Pokémon are asking us for help!” Dawn looked at me seriously.

“We’ll go!” Brock began to walk off and the other two followed him.

“Wait!” I tried... but failed. I growled and slammed my fist on the table. “Kids…”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

The case floated up to me and I stared at it while smirking. “Azelf!” The annoying kid yelled. Toxicroak stepped in the way. I looked up to see two other glowing spheres: Mesprit and Uxie, per chance. They both made a shrill cry I will never forget. The two legendaries gasped when they saw Azelf encased in stone. They started to attack but lo and behold… Skuntank’s Flamethrower and Purugly’s Shadow Ball!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marie’s POV

“It’s just like Cyrus predicted,” I grinned. “When one is gone, the other two start moving.”

“But that’s what will lead to their doom,” Jade smirked.

“What’s that supposed to mean?!” A kid grunted. Some of the Golbat circled the two legendaries.

“Golbat, Supersonic!” Jade and I said in unison. Mesprit and Uxie dodged the attacks too easily. They tried to get away but J flew in front of them. They both looked and held their arms to the sky and a pale sphere shot into the sky. It’s too weird to describe, really.

“They both used Future Sight simultaneously, huh?” Stan gasped. J shot a few beams from the launcher thing on her arm while Uxie and Mesprit avoided a couple but they eventually both were caught and turned to stone. However, before Uxie turned to stone, it managed to use an attack on J (I have no idea what it was!). She was able to recover and she caught it. Both were encased in glass, finally!

“What on Earth did you do…?” Annoying kid said.

“That was excellent, Pokémon Hunter J,” I smiled. “Your injuries aren’t too serious, I hope?”

“We can’t afford being defeated by the legendary Pokémon,” Jade sighed. “After all, we’re chosen humans.” Stan walked up.

“Thanks for the hard work, J,” he smiled.

“You’ll get your pay as promised,” she replied. She jumped up onto Salamence and the two flew off to her ship.

“Saturn,” one of the grunts said.

“Hmm?” He replied. However, before he could say anything else: out of nowhere came the Future Sight attack! It struck down on J’s ship… causing it to explode. Stan turned around and gasped. Jade, the annoying kid and I all gasped.

“Mesprit and Uxie’s Future Sight… The power of the legendary Pokémon is frightening,” he gasped again. The ship crashed into the whirlpool and caused the whole lake to explode! Luckily, we didn’t have to stick around any longer, because we were already in our helicopter. Jade, Stan and I all sighed in relief.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV, an hour before

“Nurse Joy… hello?” I was at the Pokémon Centre on Mount Coronet. She was there however, so I walked to the bathroom and swallowed the Diamox without water. I set off to look for Galactic’s headquarters…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An hour later…

I had finally found it… it was quiet… almost too quiet… until…

“Mr. Lunchbox Man!” Team Rocket called. I turned around. They looked overly excited.

“Shh!” I scowled. “My codename is Looker,” I whispered.

“But for us,” the lass said.

“You’re Mr. Lunch Box, you see,” the lad finished her sentence.

“Anyway! Mt. Coronet is currently under the observation of the Team Galactic,” I replied. “Our presence might have noticed already, for all we know!” The y all screamed and I turned around. I grabbed them all and threw them to the ground. I panted. They sat up. “That was close,” I thought.

“You’re searching for the Team Galactic as well, aren’t you?” James asked. Finally, I remembered their names!

“Of course!” I replied. “They pummelled me pretty badly last time, after all. If only to regain my honour, I want to find out whatever they’re planning and interrupt it!” They encroached and cornered me into the rock I was hiding behind for hours, it seems. My eyes widened. What were they doing?!

“Let’s find out!” He grinned along with Jessie and Meowth. Even their sadistic-looking Wobbuffet was smiling.

“Let’s interrupt,” she said.

“Leave the peace of the world…,” Meowth continued to grin.

“…to us, Team Rocket!” The three said in unison while holding their arms into the air.

“Shh!” I growled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siôr’s POV

“Is Gary safe?” Ash asked. I was able to connect my radio to Cynthia’s Jeep.

“Yes,” I replied. “Right now, Officer Jenny is checking the situation at the scene.”

“You don’t know where the Team Galactic went yet, right?” Dawn asked.

“Hmm. I’ll let you know as soon as I receive more information,” I replied and looked at Cynthia. “Cynthia, everyone… make sure to be careful.”

“Understood,” she replied.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

Charon chuckled and turned a knob on one of his machines. We both watched intently at him and the lake guardians.

“Begin,” Cyrus commanded. Charon pushed some buttons and three piece of the Red Chain were lowered into the containers the three Pokémon were held in.

“All right then, let me show you the power of the Red Chain,” he grinned. The pieces of the Red Chain were put onto the red dots on their heads. They were once stone… but they started to glow red. All three of them cried, as if they were in pain. We all gasped as their eyes glowed red. “It worked!” He turned around. “As expected, the meteorites of Veilstone… are shards of stars born by the gods at genesis! The powers of the gods are deeply rooted inside them.” We all gasped because out of nowhere came the three bratty kids. “Huh? Look what we have! Flying guests!” He laughed oddly.

“Where are we?” Ash (I think that’s his name) asked. The three gasped when they saw the legendaries. “Azelf!”

“Mesprit!” The girl said.

“Uxie!” The other guy said. They all got up. “They were calling for us after all!”

“What on Earth are you guys doing?!” Ash asked. That one kid’s Croagunk automatically comes out of its poke ball, as usual!

“You want to see this guy here, right?” I asked. I let out Toxicroak.

“Skuntank, show them!” Jade let out her Skuntank.

“Purugly, you’ll go as well!” Marie let out her Purugly.

“Let’s go, Pikachu!”

“Oh no you won’t!” Jade and Marie said in unison.

“Do it, Toxicroak!” I commanded.

“Wait,” Cyrus spoke up. We all gasped and looked at him. “Fighting is inacceptable,” he looked at us as he walked down the stairs.

“Cyrus?” Ash asked.

“What are you doing?” Dawn asked.

“That outfit… Don’t tell me you’re a Team Galactic member!” The other guy (I think his name is Brock) said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

“Ohh… there they are. Lots of Lovely Fashion guys are swarming about,” James mused.

“If the security is that tight, doesn’t this mean that their base is up ahead?” Jessie asked.

“Let’s attack them at once!” Meowth said.

“Don’t rush,” I replied. “We have to check the surroundings carefully.”

“We’re tired of that!” The three said in unison.

“Huh?” I grunted and turned around. Somehow, out of somewhere, they were able to disguise themselves as Galactic grunts, like me!

“The Team Rocket has a special move called ‘Disguise’!” James said while the three grinned.

“Just sit there and watch!” Meowth grinned. I gasped and blinked.

I chuckled slightly. “Hey, hey. You’re not the only ones who’re good at disguising themselves,” I held up hand and waggled my finger while smirking.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jade’s POV

“Fighting…,” Cyrus continued. “…is the most hideous expression a heart can create. I thought I had already taught you that?”

“But we have good reason to believe that these people will be a hindrance for our plan!” I replied. “Wouldn’t the obvious solution be to eliminate them?” Cyrus gave us his ‘death look’. Marie flinched and we both sighed.

“See that? This is the result of your giving hearts to humans. If we let our emotions take their course, fights will begin. Humans won’t be able to make progress like this. I’m sorry for keeping quiet about this until now. The Team Galactic is an organization I initiated.” We all walked up to Cyrus. “And these are our, the Team Galactic’s, headquarters.”

“Headquarters?” Ash asked. “This…?”

“What we are striving for is the creation of a new world,” he continued. “We have gathered to get rid of the current world, which is filled with wars and form an ideal world in its stead.” We all smirked.

“So you were the one that stole the Lustrous Orb at the Celestic Ruins!” Ash growled. “You betrayed us and Cynthia!”

“Leave your rage behind. It will only invoke destruction,” Cyrus gave him the death look.

“Destruction?!” Dawn blurted. “It would be much stranger if people weren’t angry that the Pokémon were put through this! Return them to their respective lakes immediately!”

“I can’t do that,” he replied. “They’re essential for the creation of our new world.”

“So it’s just like Cynthia suspected,” Brock said. The three growled.

“If it’s true that the legendary Pokémon summoned them, there must be a meaning behind the presence of these children,” Cyrus mused. “They’ll serve as our backup plan and be held captive until our plan is finished.”

“Yes,” Stan saluted and waved his arm – which in turn commands the grunts to capture people. The kids all gasped as we surrounded them.

“We won’t lose this…,” Ash whispered. “We won’t forgive you, Team Galactic! Pikachu, Thunderbolt!” He commanded. Pikachu jumped off his shoulder and aimed its electricity straight towards the cases.

“Piplup, Bubblebeam!” She commanded. The Piplup did the same. All of the cases broke.

“Go, Croagunk!” The kid commanded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TBC…

A/N: Yeah, I’m evil… lol! XD.
Sign up to rate and review this story