Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

The Autopsy of J

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-17 - Updated: 2009-12-17 - 2976 words

0Unrated
A/N: You don’t have to read this chapter. I was just bored and thought I would make a chapter Pokémon Hunter J’s autopsy :P

May contain spoilers, however.

Don't kill me if J reappears in the anime!!! D: I swear to God she HAS to be dead!!!


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 43

“Say, where’s Mum by the way?” I asked. Dad looked at me.

“She went back to the hotel. She looked somewhat frightened to come back so I told her to go back. Where’s Jasper, then?”

“He’s with Granddad for now. Apparently he’s teaching Jasper about Pokémon.”

“Haha…! My father is an amazing Dad. He will take care of Jasper very well.” Both our stomachs rumbled. “I’m hungry.”

“Yeah, me too,” I nodded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jasper’s POV, at Cerulean Gym

Yesterday


“Phyllis, Thunderbolt on Seaking!” I commanded. I was challenging the Cerulean Gym, with my great-granddad (I call him Siôr like Jade does even though he’s like a father to me) in the sidelines along with Jade.

“Use a Horn Drill!” Lily commanded (one of the four sisters that are a gym leader there). It was three against three and I was already losing. The horn on the Seaking’s head spun around and it slammed into Phyllis. She squealed and collapsed in the water. I had lost… yes, the magic word: LOSER.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present, at Samuel’s lab

I was lying down on my uncle’s couch with Phyllis sleeping on my stomach. I was exhausted and sick to my stomach. I had accidentally gotten food poisoning just shortly after I battled Lily.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

We had walked back to the hospital, only to find Cassidy, Roark, Marie and Maylene there. Rico had just finished telling them a story. “Hey!” He grinned.

“Hi everyone!” I grinned.

“Hi!” Everyone replied happily.

“I see you were telling a story, how about I tell one?” I grinned and sat down in a chair. Stan sat down across from me and everyone looked at me. “It happened a few weeks after the Galactic incident.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback, 6 years ago,

2 weeks after the Galactic incident


“So J is dead?” I blinked. “Wow…”

“Yeah. They dredged Lake Valour and found her body and her henchmen’s too. Apparently, they’re perfectly preserved because the bottom of the lake lacks oxygen. Weird, huh?” Rico looked at me. “Well I’m going to visit Tory. I haven’t seen him in awhile and he’s going to do an autopsy on J!” He grinned.

“Hey mind if I tag along, I haven’t seen an autopsy in awhile now!” I grinned. “Besides, I have her henchman’s tox screen results right here,” I grinned and picked them up. Rico nodded and I followed him down to visit Tory. I had my nose plug in my pocket so I decided to put it on just before we got there.

“Why do you wear that? It never bothers me if I go down there,” he blinked.

“My nose is extremely sensitive and I get grossed out easily…”

“Oh yeah, you told me that. I feel bad for you, how in the world do you survive?!”

“I don’t know – I avoid things that make me sick, I guess?!” I retorted.

“OK… dude, you didn’t have to retort.”

“Oh… s-sorry… Yeah, I vomit a lot. I used to be bulimic…,” I blushed. “That was about eleven years ago…”

“Oh yeah… I remember that,” he nodded. We walked down the stairs that led to the morgue. There were a few new employees were there. Apparently, if a person is hired and vomits during an autopsy, they’re sent to a new sector. I failed, so I had to become a cop instead of a forensics technician like Tory; he came to work here at the same time as Rico and I… crazy son-of-a-bitch was smirking and laughing at me as I upchucked. I’m not one that believes in revenge, so as a part of my prank I brought him a bag of my vomit (actually, it was Rico’s idea). I labelled the bag ‘tuna sandwich’. The look on his face is unforgettable! Rico and I just laughed our arses off as he ran off to the bathroom. He hasn’t messed with me since that happened. In fact, it happened on April Fools’ Day but he never even seemed to have noticed!

“Starting autopsy of Pokémon Hunter J,” Tory called. I stared at her body: there were two white cloths over the obvious areas and there were bruises and burns all over. I wondered why… “There are bruises and burns all over. I bet you are wondering why, I can see it in your eyes, Émile,” I pointed his scalpel at me. “Apparently her ship blew up. Initial cause of death is drowning, according to the grapevine,” he picked up her neck; it was limp. “This would have been an instant death –her neck was snapped because the explosion sent her flying through the water and she hit a rock. “You can see part of the damage here, on the face and eyes,” he opened one of her eyelids. They were glazed over and somewhat milky, the blue colour was nearly absent; however, they were bloodshot from hitting a rock. “Émile, you missed this…”

“Hmm?” I cocked my head.

“I weighed her and she is 140 pounds and she is 5’6”, hey come here, I want you to stand right next to me,” he replied. He examined all over, taking the white cloths off. Tory’s assistant coroner, Beau took several swabs from her eyes, fingernails, mouth, ears, vagina (yeah, I regret looking at that part) and nose. Tory took a urine sample via syringe by jabbing it into her bladder; there was about 55mL. He took a blood sample from her, too (however, because of gravity and no blood pressure, it pools in one side of the body, depending on if someone was lying on their back or stomach when they died). “Urine is bright yellow, that’s a sign of dehydration.

“I’ll be back in a jiffy,” Beau walked off.

“H-hang on, why are her breasts so large?” I asked. I regretted mentioning it…

“Hmm… I h-have no idea,” he blinked. “Rachel, black light please,” he looked at his other assistant, Rachel. She nodded and handed him a small black light. He shined it all over her body and we both saw it…

“Semen,” we said in unison and looked at each other. Semen is unique because it seems to glow a greenish colour when exposed to a black light.

“I say, she had sexual intercourse,” I nodded. “How else would semen get there?”

“Émile is right, did everyone catch that?” He looked at the newbies.

“Yeah…,” they all murmured.

“Good,” he nodded. “Rachel, scalpel please,” he looked her. She nodded and handed him a scalpel. He started to make the famous ‘Y-incision’ that leads from the chest and to the pubic bone. “Sternal saw, please.” Rachel handed him the saw that’s used to cut the ribs. I had to close my eyes and plug up my ears for this. I hate the look and sound of the saw. “Odd… no broken ribs… this wasn’t the cause of death, then. Rib spreader, please.” A rib spreader that cranks the ribs open and makes a noise I will never ever forget: the ribs literally break! “Careful, Rachel…”

I opened one eye to see that they were done. I wasn’t grossed out… yet. I sighed in relief. Beau came back. “Tory, I found P4 in her blood…”

“T-that means… she was pregnant?” I blinked.

“I’ll examine her uterus, then,” Tory reached inside and cut her uterus. I blinked and there was nothing in there. “She must have been in her first trimester, then. I don’t even see a foetus.”

“I don’t either,” I shrugged. “Hang on, aren’t blastocysts visible, then?” I’m not sure how to describe them, except that they form around five days after fertilisation of the egg cell.

“Correction… I’d say she is about two weeks into her pregnancy… it would be called a hypoblast,” Beau replied.

“Beau… I say it’s still an embryo… but I could be wrong…”

“So people can have sex while pregnant?” One of the employees asked. She was the only one out of the quartet that was left. Everyone else ran off to vomit, most likely.

“Yeah, they can,” I nodded. “Hang on… what about the fallopian tubes, then?” I nodded. I knew that they were only about the width of a hair.

“They’re much too small to be examined. Moving on to the small intestines…” I felt faint. “Émile… are you all right?”

“N-no…, Uterus was f-fine… but the in-intestines… h-hell n-no… here are your tox screen results, I’m g-going now…,” I shoved them into his arms and raced off up the stairs while out of breath. I immediately collapsed on the small couch in my office (I eventually had to get rid of it because I had thrown up and spilled too many Dr Peppers on it). I took the nose plug off and threw it onto my desk. I fell asleep, trying to ignore what had happened in the morgue. I shuddered and groaned while sighing.

“I must get over my fear… no matter what it takes… I mean, I did get over my fear of heights… maybe I get my fear over corpses?”

“Is that a rhetorical question?” I opened my eyes to see Rico. “You all right?”

“Rhetorical…? How was that a rhetorical question? I was talking to myself. I’m not all right…,” I rubbed my stomach. I sat up and stretched. A bunch of joints in my limbs and back popped. “Ow… ow…!” I groaned. “Why do I always have this problem?!”

“Eh… Why are you looking at me like that?” He blinked.

“I don’t know, you’re my best friend?” I stood up and ruffled up his hair. “You’re the best gay friend anyone could have.”

“Why thank you Émile!” He grinned and ruffled my hair. “Well I have work to do, see you later!” He walked off.

“Bye!” I waved. I fell back asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present

I had to stop the flashback because my cell phone rang. “Hello?”

“Émile… SERIOUS… I mean MAJOR problem… T-Tory… he almost died. Someone nearly blew up his lab… the perpetrator g-got away… he-he’s looking for you… he threatened to kill me! He has a bomb strapped to him! You have to get out of Oriss ASAP! You hear me Émile?! I-I was forced to tell him where y-you w-ere…”

“J-Jake… are-are you OK?” It sounded like he was gagging and/or vomiting.

“N-no… I was shot in the stomach twice and I’m-I’m s-scared…,” he started to bawl… “I-I alerted your-r d-dad… he’s in the safest airship in the whole-e w-world… he’ll be-be fine… Tory and I are on the w-way to the hospital-l… we-we’ll be okay t-too…. I-I have to go now… b-bye…”

“B-bye… Jackson Jake… b-be s-safe…,” I hung up. “B-bad news… there’s someone after me… he-he apparently wants to kill me… there’s only one person that I knew of that wanted to kill me and Jake after we arrested him, his name was: Doyle Avery… he was released after g-good behaviour… We-we have get out-t of here ASAP!” Everyone gasped and their eyes widened.

“I-I heard everyt-thing…,” Stan grunted. “W-what about Rico? Is he after him?”

“He-he might be…,” I shuddered. “H-hang on, is Jade with my dad too?”

“She is,” he replied.

“I-I’ve heard of Doyle Avery… he was all over the news after he stole over a million dollars that couldn’t be found… they haven’t found it since…,” Cassidy looked at the ground. I opened up my jacket. Countless people wonder why I wear it, well, it’s because I hide guns in it. I each handed them a .45 calibre Glock.

“Do NOT loose these, Jake let me borrowed them from him and he would kill me if he found out that they’re lost. Do you know how to use a gun? I know Marie does but do Maylene and Roark know?”

“My dad both taught us how to work a tranq gun… does that count?” Roark blinked.

“Yeah… I suppose. It is somewhat the same mechanism,” I nodded. “They are both firearms, in a sense.”

“Yeah, he’s right,” Rico nodded. He was somehow miraculously able to get up. “I knew I could get up… I’m ready to escape!”

“You want to escape, like me?” I blinked.

“Yeah… I’m UP for it!” He grinned. “I want to become a master escaper like you!”

“You mean escapee?” I replied hesitantly.

“Yeah… the morphine gets to me quite a bit. That’s what I meant.”

“Right…,” I looked around. “There aren’t any windows… hang on…,” I opened the door to the bathroom. “However, there is a vent…”

“That’s good enough,” Rico walked up to me.

“Stan, you take Cassidy, Roark and Maylene out front – stand your ground while we try to figure out how to get out of here, all right?”

“Right!” All four of them said while running out of the room.

“Rico… I think I’m heavier than you, I’ll try to lift you up all right?” He nodded and I grabbed him by his waist while he quietly undid the filter screen. I set him back down and his quietly placed it in the sink. I lifted him up again and he was able to crawl up the rest of the way. He was somehow able to reach down and pull me up with all of his might.

“Ow!” We both said in unison.

“Shh!” I got in front of him. We crawled as quietly as possible through the vent, avoiding screens and gaps that could cause us to fall through. I was good at navigating vents; always follow the current of air and it will lead a person to the outside. I sniffed the air; I could smell fresh air… and… pollen?

I just had scrunch up nose to avoid sneezing. “S-shit… I’m allergic to tree pollen!” We had finally made it to the vent that leads outside. The fan rotor was moving slowly enough that I could move my body forwards and kick the screen out. We both jumped out and landed on our feet. “Oof…,” I grunted. “T-that hurt my ankles…”

“Oof… yeah it did… remind me not to do that anytime soon…,” he groaned.

“Right… don’t do that again,” I replied sarcastically. My stomach rumbled. “Crap, starving…”

“I know – they never gave me anything…” We slowly and nonchalantly walked to the front of the hospital only to see everyone standing their ground as I told them to and the perpetrator: Doyle Avery. I knew it was he! That bastard wanted me dead!

“D-dad! He was a b-bomb!” Stan shuddered.

“Don’t shoot – even he falling could set the bomb off!” I replied.

“Aim for his shoulder, Stan! He’ll less likely f all down!” Rico called.

“Right!” He nodded.

“You shoot me I blow this place up!” Doyle growled.

There was only one thing we could do, really… we distract him and Stan aims for his arm. That way Rico can disarm his bomb – bombs and weapons are his specialty. I moved my head for Stan to come over here. “Stan and Rico, come here!” I mouthed. He came over and I leaned into both of their ears. “Stan… you distract him, all right? Rico, as soon as I shoot him in the arm, you disarm his bomb, all right?” I whispered.

“Right,” the two whispered while nodding. Stan did the best he could: he let out his Turtwig.

“Don’t do anything stupid, Stan!” I called.

“That thing comes near me; I’ll blow up this place!”

“Go, Astur!” I let out Astur. He shone in the sun.

“D-dad… I have an idea!” Stan called. Roark, Maylene, Cassidy and Marie all grunted. I walked up to Stan and he leaned into my ear. “Dad… we need something shiny… maybe Bjork’s Solarbeam?”

“Right… that might work, say, don’t you have a Magnezone…?”

“I-I do… I think she knows Reflect…,” he nodded. He grabbed a poke ball and a Magnezone materialised. “Jasmine, use Reflect and blind the bomber!” His Magnezone floated near the sun and shone brightly. I handed Rico a pair of scissors. While Doyle’s eyes were burning Rico walked up and quickly cut the main line to the bomb. Magnezone stopped and Rico and I tackled him to the ground.

“You bastard,” I spat. “Pat him down while I handcuff him,” I got out my handcuffs and as usual, he resisted arrest (like most of the people I catch). “Stop resisting arrest or I will have to taser you!” Rico and I lost our grips and he ran off. He somehow reached in his pocket and grabbed a gun. “Drop the weapon or I will shoot you,” I growled. He refused. “Do it now, or I will kill you.”

“I want to die!” Doyle growled.

“No, why are you saying that? Drop it!”

“NO!” He refused again.

“I have no choice… this is your last warning, Doyle!”

“No!”

“Fine, you want to die,” I took out my taser. I ran up and tased the stupid bastard. He fell to the ground and soiled himself. “Eww…”

“Well, at least we got him,” Rico patted him down and only found one gun. I handcuffed him and we walked off to the IP station in Oriss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So, there you go! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story