Categories > Original > Drama > And Still The Fire Burns

Chapter 1: Pain

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

The story begins...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 307 words

0Unrated
Pain:

Pain, without love, pain, I can't get enough pain, I like it rough coz I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.

The naked blade sliced through my skin sending another line of red trickling down my wrist.
A single drop of vivid scarlet landd on my otherwise immaculate navy skirt. "Damned schol uniform." I thought to myself, digging the knife deeper into my skin, trying to hit the main vein.
"ALEXANDRA BELL!!!"
I jumped in my seat as the teacher's voice invaded my space, 'accidentally' upturning my drink bottle into my lap and over my arm. I quickly slipped the bloodied knife into my pocket, looked up from under my long black fringe and said, "Yes sir?" He looked at me curiously, then indicated my hidden arms and hands. I just stood up, drink bottle in hand, and showed the teacher my soiled clothes.
"Alex," he sighed, "just go get cleaned up!" He turned his back on me and started writing on the board at the front of the classroom.
I picked up my bag and walked from the ver back of the class where my seat was and exited out the front door.
"Finally!" I spoke to the frigid morning air, "Some time alone with my sweet blade."
Wandering into the bathrooms I stripped off my skirt and jersey, leaving them lying in the sun to dry, and walked into a cubicle, pulling my knife out as I went.
"This is the end." was my last thought. Then I slammed the blade into my neck.

Your sick of feeling numb, your not the only one. I'll take you by the hand and I'll show you a world that you can understand. This life is filled with hurt, when happiness doesn't work, trust me and take my hand. When the light's go out you'll understand.
Sign up to rate and review this story