Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Home.

Aunty.

by FancyFrancey 0 reviews

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric,Edward Elric,Pinako Rockbell - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 322 words

0Unrated
His steel knuckles crashed against the wooden door, creating a strange knocking sound. This strange knocking sound persisted, getting louder and louder with each momentary pause, until the door opened to reveal the inside of the roomy house and the small old woman smoking a pipe. She examined him carefully from the tip of the strand of his blonde hair that stood up, to the mud on his black leather boots. "Boys, come in. What brought you?"

Edward entered the house silently, stopping behind the old woman and giving her a small grin. "Al and I just thought we'd come by and see how you and Winry've been doing." he replied, looking up at his large, metal brother. Al looked at Pinako and nodded. "We've missed you, Aunty!"

"Well, it's about time you two boys paid a visit. I was starting to think that you've forgotten about me and Winry." Pinako said in reply. "You two should feel like 'coming by' more often, so that we can keep track of that automail of yours. You're always on the go." Pinako added, her short arms behind her back, as she looked at Edward's mechanical hand.

"Where's Winry?" Al asked, entering the house himself. Why, he was so large that you'd think twice about him having to fit into that old Rockbell house door.

"She's in the newly built shack," Pinako answered. "We've finally gotten enough income from the automail to get a shack to store all the automail. It's very difficult to work in a house full of nuts and bolts."

"Really?" Edward asked, and continued. "I'll go check it out. Are you coming, Al?"

Al looked at Ed. "I'm going to find out what else has changed here, brother. You go ahead. I'm sure aunt Pinako will show me later?" Al asked, looking at the old woman. She nodded.

"Oh, and Edward, please don't forget to tell Winry to lock up afterwards."
Sign up to rate and review this story