Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Home.

Winry.

by FancyFrancey 0 reviews

she's beautiful, isn't she?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Edward Elric,Winry Rockbell - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 697 words

0Unrated
Winry Rockbell.

She was a beautiful young woman. She had long, flowing blonde hair, which emphasized her crystal blue eyes perfectly. She was tall and slender, she had the perfect frame, which was made obvious by the way she dressed. She carried herself beautifully, though she could be so childish and reckless most of the time.

Winry Rockbell.

Everything about her was beautiful to him. He didn't really stop to tell Winry what he thought about her most of the time, but he was thinking of it.

He was thinking of her.

- - - - -

"Winry?" He asked, knocking on the painted wooden door. The shack really did seem new. Maybe it only seemed new because it looked like it had been just painted. This didn't matter much to Edward. He thought that the Rockbells were progressing without them. That Winry was moving on without him. He needed to do something, something to remind Winry that he was still there.

Perhaps his feelings could be the something he needed.

"Coming!" came a beautiful voice from the inside of the small shack. Ed grinned. It was a voice he had missed. It's been four years. It's been four-ever.

Edward shoved his hands into his pockets and waited for the door to open. He heard the sound of metal and steel falling unto the wooden floorboards, and the sound of boxes toppling over. Winry was very clumsy.

The door opened, yet it stopped halfway. "GOD! What's the matter with these boxes!? What're you, psychotic or something!?!" He'd heard the voice say. He laughed a little, imagining the look on her frustrated face from the other side of the door. She banged on the wooden door. It flew open, and the young girl, who had forced it, fell on top of the unsuspecting Edward Elric.

"ED!" She said, startled. Her face turned bright red as she stood up immediately. "I'm sorry! I didn't know you were coming home!"

Ed laughed and stood up, brushing the dried land off of his dark clothing. "It's okay."

Winry looked at him suspiciously. This was not the Ed she knew. He wasn't the Edward Elric -- whose trademark was to be arrogant, proud, stubborn, blunt.. this wasn't him, yet she welcomed him.

"So what's going on in that shack of yours?" Ed asked, popping his head into the small, one-storey building. There were parts and unfinished automail scattered around, a small bulletin board on the wall, a few chairs, a book cabinet, and a large oak table.

"I'm assuming Granny's told you about it." Winry replied. She re-entered the shack and tugged on Ed's arm, beckoning him to come in.

She began pointing at some stacks of metal, cardboard boxes full of automail parts, toolboxes, papers, designs, schematics...the works. But Edward didn't pay attention to all these gadgets and gizmos. Instead of focusing on the materials, he fixed his eyes on Winry, who seemed so bright and excited to talk about what she's been doing.

"I've been working on a new automail design for you, Ed. Something lighter and stronger than the one I built you before, though I'm really surprised it's still holding up until now." Winry said, holding his prosthetic arm in her delicate hands. Ed leaned back, this action closing the shack door accidentally. "Come sit, Ed. I'll take a look at your automail."

Ed nodded and sat on the wooden chair Winry asked him to sit on. She began rolling up one of his sleeves to look at his arm, and then his pants. Edward only sat down and admired her, how she was so beautiful, working on him like this.

"Great!" She exclaimed. "I'm just going to add a few things and it'll be all good." She continued, looking up at the young alchemist. Edward leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Although the kiss was only light, the blush on Winry's cheeks was extremely red.

"E..Edward?" Winry said, closing her eyes. Ed looked at her with a concerned expression on his face. "Winry? What's the matter? Winry? I'm sorry. So sorry!"

Winry leaned in forward and kissed Edward. Longingly. Breathtakingly.
Sign up to rate and review this story