Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Home.

Love.

by FancyFrancey 0 reviews

She just thought that years of holding back these intense feelings crashed on the both of them in one hot night.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Edward Elric,Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 797 words

0Unrated
Edward pulled in and out of Winry, his lips trapped in a heated kiss with hers. The room was dark and still. So still; and at the moment, it meant the world to him. His skin was slightly damp of sweat, and so was Winry's. He didn't really mean for this to happen, after all, he was only just a boy. A teenage boy. And she was only just a girl. A teenage girl; who did nothing to stop him.

She moaned and held on to the sheets tightly, sighing his name in a dreamy fashion. He thrusted himself into her, careful not to hurt her, either that way or by his automail, but she didn't seem to mind his steel limbs brushing against her pale flesh. She kept on moaning. The heat was intense between the two of them. He had his hands all over her. She was all his for the night. She was all his.

When he was done, Edward pulled away from her and lay there beside her. He pulled the sheets back over them and gazed deeply into her eyes. "I love you, Winry. So much. I love you. Ever since we were kids," Ed said, his hand brushing her cheek. "But... well, you don't probably wanna hear that right now. It'll sound better in a letter,"

Winry laughed. "Edward Elric, I think you know that I'd prefer you to personally tell me this instead of you to just write it in some dumb piece of paper. Paper rots, Ed. Paper rots."

"Memories fade as well, Winry." Ed replied. "But love, my love for you will never rot or fade. And you know that,"

Winry didn't stir, she was silent. She was content, drowning in his golden set of eyes. "I have no idea how it happened, I don't know why it happened, but it just did. I love you. I know you've looked at me like a brother or something when we were younger, but I never did. Remember when I saved you from the mutt that tried to bite your limbs off when we were kids?"

She stopped for a moment and looked at the ceiling, and then turned her attention back to Edward. She nodded. "Yeah, the Farmer's dog. What about that?"

"I got bit real good, didn't I?" Edward laughed. Winry's eyes grew wide, and she shook. She couldn't remember that story that well, but Ed just made her recall. "Oh my God! I remember! I was crying and crying and crying... and I was so scared... and I'm sorry!"

Ed gave her only a sweet smile, giggling. "I wouldn't have did that if I didn't have a huge, creepy crush on you back then. And I didn't tell you. I didn't tell you because I was so scared that the crush would pass. So scared that you wouldn't have a crush on me back. But I know now, that it wasn't just a creepy crush. It's the real thing, Winry. I love you."

"I love you too, Edward Elric..." Winry answered, her eyelids getting heavier and heavier. "I love you too."

- - - - -

She woke up with a start, and she had to check if she was just dreaming. Edward was still asleep beside her, and they were both naked. It wasn't a dream. But that's not what she worried about to be a dream. It was that she wasn't sure if Ed had really told her what he told her. She was in a debate between reality and the content of her young and wild fantasies.

She rocked Edward with her right hand, carefully. He stirred and his eyelids slowly revealed his unusual golden eyes. His lips curved into a smile. "Morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?"

"Sweetheart?" She smirked at the pet name. He looked at her drowsily. They'd only had six hours of sleep, and this didn't really do wonders for the active state alchemist. Edward laughed. "What is it, then?"

"I was just... wondering if it was all real. I mean... it happened so fast..." Winry paused for a moment, thinking if she had made any sense the past few seconds. "Tell me, Ed. Did you just want to sleep with me?"

"Of course not, Winry. I love you. It wouldn't bother me much if you didn't want to, I was actually pretty nervous, and I was already trying to hold back, I thought you were going to stop me." Edward answered. Winry smiled at the words which escaped his lips, and the truth that he'd always be hers. She just thought that years of holding back these intense feelings crashed on the both of them in one hot night.

What they were scared of was, did anybody find out?
Sign up to rate and review this story