Categories > Original > Horror > Vampire Island

Breakout

by connor_constantine 1 review

This is a chapter in which the vampires break out of Vampire Island.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-01-07 - Updated: 2010-01-08 - 663 words - Complete

1Exciting
Breakout

The guard marched down the hallway passed the vampires cells. Suddenly, there was a piercing shriek. The guard, startled, turned around. He walked up to the cell from which it came from. He looked through the thin crack in which air entered. One long fingernail suddenly popped out and slid across his face, blinding him. He fell back, screaming.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

He pulled out his walkie-talkie. "Guard from Hallway H, Cell 5. I repeat, I am the guard from Hallway H and I'm at Cell 5. Guard to HQ, guard to HQ. A vampire just blinded me! It got its nail through the air crack. I can't see! Kill this motherfucker!"

Sirens went off and guards began to pour out of rooms and run in his direction. They stopped at the cell, guns pointed at it. They slowly opened the cell. It was dark inside. They looked from side to side, the vampire wasn't there.

Suddenly the vampire jumped out of the darkest corner on the ceiling and slashed one man's face. He dropped to the ground, clutching his bleeding face. The vampire dodged an array of bullets and jumped onto one man's chest. It grabbed his neck and snapped it sideways. The soldier dropped to the ground, dead. The vampire dove at another soldier, swatted his gun aside, punched his chin upwards, crushing it. The soldier stumbled backwards, and the vampire smacked him aside like a doll. He smashed into a cell door.

More soldiers ran into the room. The vampire took several rounds to the chest, but stood in place, unharmed. It then reached its arms back and screamed. Wings burst from its back and the vampire looked at the other soldiers and smiled. The vampire jumped forwards diving over their heads and kicking their legs, tripping them. The vampire swung one of its wings at a soldier and knocked him over. The vampire then went up to a cell and began pulling the door. It pulled harder and harder until finally, the door was yanked out of the wall. A vampire stepped out and hissed.

The two vampires spoke back and forth in their language. The first vampire told the other one to open all the cells and tell the others' the same.

The second vampire nodded and turned to the next cell. It began to rip the door out of the wall. The first vampire jumped into the air and flew down the hallway. A door burst open and several guards poured out. Nothing was there. They looked back and forth carefully. Suddenly the vampire popped up behind them and snapped ones neck. After that, it killed the rest quickly and quietly. It continued down the hallway, killing more guards and occasionally opening a cell.

When the vampire got outside, it saw vampire's everywhere. They began to exit out of doors all around the facility. They were shredding guards to pieces, snapping necks and feasting. Guards on turrets shot at the vampires, but vampires began to come from all angles, not leaving enough time for the guard to turn, causing his brutal demise.

Then the soldiers got better weapons and helicopters came. Their weapons all began to emit bright lights. Several flaming vampires ran, screaming, and dove into the ocean putting the flames out. The vampires began to run for the dock. There was a boat sitting there. The vampires jumped into the boat. The guards tried to shoot it, but it began to leave.

Then a man screamed and a helicopter began to spin out of control. The helicopter spun down to the ground and hacked off the heads of many soldiers, splashing the ground with large amounts of blood. More vampires poured out of the building, engulfing the guards and leaving a flowing trail of blood behind them. The vampires began to get into the helicopters and boats. As they took off into the ocean, blood began to flow into the water creating a sea of red.
Sign up to rate and review this story