Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Shocker

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

All is not what it seems

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-18 - Updated: 2010-01-18 - 657 words - Complete

0Unrated

‘Frank stop TAPPING,’ Sam’s irritated voice said over the noise of Frank drumming his fingers against the bedside table. They both lay there on the double bed, staring – or in Sam’s case, glaring, at the ceiling. Frank stopping tapping and put his hand to better use, curling his hand around Sam’s and intertwining their fingers together. Sam’s eyes teared up.
‘Just think! Georgia and Gerard will never be able to do this again!’ Frank smiled a sad smile, and held her to his strong chest.
‘Or this!’ She said muffled into his shirt. Again Frank smiled slightly. This time he raised her lips to his and kissed her sweetly, biting her lip slightly on the release. Sam grinned, displaying white fangs.
‘I bet they never did that though. He wouldn’t bite her. Gerard’s not kinky enough.’ Frank chuckled, and they went back to snuggling. Out side of the Bed Shop, Mikey sat wearing a pained expression, Anika sitting doglike at his feet, Ray and Bob, laughing and observing.
‘So baby. What’s gonna happen? I mean, I know you can take care of it, but whose gonna take care of me?’ She pouted, her lip glossed lips full and wide. ‘I mean, Micheal, your muscles are just so…!’
Mikey looked down at his seriously under toned arms. He needed to sort those out. In the meanwhile…
‘Look Anika I haven’t got the time for this at the moment..’
‘You think im wasting your time? Oh baby, I promise I’ll be worth while!’
Mikey grimaced as Anika gripped his thigh, waaay too far up for his liking.
‘Anika!! Uhhm, Bob will look after you…. He’s got rippling muscles… before all this some one told him, he looked skinny! I mean wow!’ Mikey manoeuvred himself out of Anika’s grasp while Bob looked like a deer caught in head lights.
‘Or of course, there’s Ray Toro!’ Ray shook his head vigorously. ‘The man with the plan!’ Mikey scampered off, while Anike rounded on them and inquired if any of them knew ‘how to treat a lady’. From the derisive snort that followed it wasn’t hard to guess their answer.
Mikey all but ran, to Gerard’s room, to where to locket was, held it open, and watched as it projected a blank white image onto the wall.
He sat back and patiently waited, for the contact he knew was going to come.

‘Look baby, it’s not my fault,’ Bert crooned into my ear, ‘All’s fair in love and war? And, we are in the middle of a war here… and I do love you..’
‘If you loved me Bert, you wouldn’t have killed him. You knew, my feelings for him. I love him!’
‘Yes, but you love me too…’ He hissed into my ear, stroking my neck.
I was silent. I couldn’t deny it. I wanted to… but I couldn’t lie. He’d know.
‘Any way baby.’ Bert said spinning me around to face the door. ‘Got a little surprise for you.’
The door opened and in stepped Brendon. He wore his usual smirk and my eyes darkened. You don’t know how much I wanted to kill this guy. Well. Kill him again… and again and again…
‘Calm down sugar.’ A familiar smooth voice said.
I froze. I knew that voice. I knew the languid walk of the man behind Brendon, I knew the easy smile that turned his lips upwards into a seductive smirk. I knew the way his hazel eyes crinkled at the corners, I knew the way his midnight hair flicked over his face. Sure he was a little paler, his lips a little redder, and on the whole a little more perfect. But I knew him. I fell to my knees, at the same time he stepped forward and held his arms open.
‘Honey.’ Gerard smirked, ‘Im home.’
Sign up to rate and review this story