Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

The Boys Are Back

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

The boys are back. But is all as it seems?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-24 - Updated: 2010-01-25 - 1048 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘Why can I feel?’ Fake Gerard spat the word out as if it was a fatal disease. Bert and Brendon exchanged a loaded look, while I gazed at him, the cogs in my mind turning furiously.
‘I feel. You said, I wouldn’t! I feel what the worthless human felt for her,’ He said jabbing his head furiously in my direction. ‘I feel, remorse, anger, hatred, compassion, lust… I fell love for Mike Tyson over there.’ I inwardly flinched.
‘it’s nothing unnatural.’ Brendon said smoothly, grinning, flashing his long white fangs at me. I hissed at him, and then covered my mouth in shock. Of all the bloody things I do, I don’t hiss!!
‘Yeah. Just some residue emotion left over from the old carcass,’ Bert said gliding to my side, and taking my limp and reluctant hand. I glared at him, and pulled my hand away from his grip.
‘Gerard Way is not a carcass.’ I hissed angrily at him. He shrugged. Fake Gerard threw his hands in to the air.
‘Later. See you sweetheart.’ I glared at him, but he faded away, leaving behind a slight smell of burning. Brendon wrinkled his nose.
‘I don’t see why he insists on living down there. I couldn’t live in the close proximity of fire. I’d get too nervous.’
‘If he wanted you opinion, im sure he’d have asked it.’ I snapped angrily. Brendon winked at me. Bert grabbed my hand again and laid me down on the bed. I shook my head and tried to sit up.
‘Im not tired.’
‘Wanna get tired?’ Brendon asked laying down on his side next to me. ‘We could be more than just good enemies ya know,’ Bert frowned at him, and pushed me back down again. I looked at Brendon confused. I’d suddenly got the strangest urge to...kiss him?
‘Sleep,’ He kissed me lips, and slowly breathed into my open mouth.
My eyelashes fluttered like mad… I felt tired…
‘Whats with all the disappearing and the tiredness…’ I trailed off and fell into oblivion.

‘We got some more powers while you were away’ Bert grinned, sitting back up, and laughing at the now peaceful sleeping Georgia.
‘True that,’ Brendon smirked, walking around to join Bert and leaning against one of the bedposts. Brendon smirked.
‘William got the power of stealth…’ Bert trailed off, looking at the broken vanity table. William slowly came into view from nowhere. He was looking at the sleeping Georgia with a sentimental smile on her face.
‘I was going to say hello, but I figured I’d be one of the last people she’d want to see.’ Brendon laughed.
‘ I know exactly how ya feel man,’ Bert grinned widely at the two of them
‘Brendon got the power of seduction…a trait he better not use on my wife…’ He trailed off innocently, the look in his eyes showing their warning. Brendon threw his hands up and smiled at the ceiling. Connor appeared above him, clinging on to the post in a flash, circling a halo around Brendon’s head.
‘He’d never to that! He’s an angel.’ Brendon smirked and whacked Connor off the post.
‘Oooh! You hurt me Urie, you really do! My heart bleeds!’ Connor laughed, with the others and crawled over to Brendon’s feet.
‘Call me worthless again? Tell me you don’t want me! You know what I like,’ Brendon laughed and shook him off his leg.
‘Connor got his awful sense of humour,’ William observed dryly, a wry smile on his face. Connor sat up, and looked at William, pretending to be upset.
‘Awh c’mon Beckett baby, I love you too yknow!’ He stood up, and sashayed over to William, draping one arm around his shoulders, and the other flexing his now, obscenely bulging muscles.
‘You know you like a man, Beckett. You know you like me for my new found strength!’ William rolled his eyes and pushed Connor off.
Bert laughed, ‘A man, Connor? Really? After that little display? Why all the fake gayness anyway?’ Connor pouted.
‘Feeling left out your highness?’ Connor swept low into an elaborate bow, which the other two men copied, with grins on their faces. Bert scowled with a smile on his face. They all stood again, and Bert raised his eyebrows. They exchanged a look and collapsed to their knees and pretended to kiss his feet.
‘I know you guys worship the ground I walk on, but seriously! C’mon!’ They all collapsed into laughter. Sitting in a circle, they all discussed the Castle business until Brendon asked curiously.
‘Bert! What did you get again?’
‘My wonderful skill, of manipulation. I can make you fools to anything I want. You fools, including princess over there,’ Bert said jerking his head behind him to where Georgia suddenly sat poker straight. They all looked at her shocked, until Bert realised she was still asleep.
‘She’s still asleep.’ Brendon said stating the obvious. Connor laughed.
‘No duh. She does this sometimes, sleepwalking yknow? She always walks around the castle. She ends up back here in the night though. Or the morning technically.’ William groaned, and conjured a pint of something that didn’t look like water out of the air.
‘You’re making my head hurt, with your pointless inputs into the conversation…’ He said, downing the contents of the glass, which instantly refilled. Connor snatched the glass of him, and drank it himself. He shook himself vigorously.
‘Im not sure its my ‘pointless inputs’ as you so graciously put it.’ He passed the drink to Bert who drank it all, with a disgusted expression.
‘Im pretty sure it’s the shite you’re pouring into your body,’ Bert agreed.
‘Its not like my liver works now is it?’ William grinned amid cheers. ‘I have the power to never have hangovers again!!’ They all cheered, and drank more of the vile liquid. They didn’t notice Georgia slip out of the door in her sleep walking haze. They didn’t notice Gerard hiding behind the door and follow after her.
‘And I, gentlemen, have the power to ruin you.’ He whispered softly, padding after her, as she continued her walk down into the dungeons.
Sign up to rate and review this story