Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

In The Pants :)

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Is Actually More serious than the title makes it sound. Anika goes a tad whackko... This chapter's dedicated to Sam, because she kicks arse :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-24 - Updated: 2010-01-25 - 1073 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘Mikey baby! How you doing? Need anything to eat?’ Anika called nasally, strutting into Starbucks, where Mikey was sitting in a daze, staring at a picture of Georgia and Gerard, in the week of peace they’d had. Anika sat herself down on the couch, and draped herself over him. Mikey’s eyes flickered to her in annoyance.
‘No Anika, im fine.’
‘Oh, Mikey,’ Anika crooned, ‘Im sure there’s something I can do for you,’ She fluttered her long eyelashes at him, and he rolled his eyes. He pushed her off of him with distaste, and curled his lip.
‘How about leaving me alone? Can you do that for me?’ He snarled, sounding exactly like his brother, ‘Or, maybe, have you ever heard of a little thing called…Hard to get? I might appreciate that a little more. You know what they called girls like you, when there were more girls like you?’ He trailed off a little bit thinking over what he’d just said, and recovered. ‘Easy, Anika. They call them easy!’
Anika’s eyes narrowed dangerously. Mikey’s widened. He didn’t do this! He wasn’t the confrontational type. Mikey was the quieter…
‘Ya think I don’t know what you do all day Micheal?’ Anika seethed, ‘you think I don’t know that you’re in love with her?’ Mikey looked at his feet.
‘That’s not true, she’-‘
‘Yeah, the one whose meant to be sooo, I fucking love with your brother? And also the one who went away and got married to The King of the Vampires!’
‘She didn’t k-‘
‘Don’t fucking defend her Mikey! She’s dead! He’s dead too isn’t he? Mr all powerful brother! Mr don’t mess with me, or I’ll get you! He’s dead! Dead and fucking gone Mikey. The person he is now wouldn’t care for you. Ohh yeah,’ Anika nodded manically, ‘I know their plans! Pretty good ones too! They’re gonna work, and all you stupid vampires, and the fucking pathetic, hundreds of humans that are left – You’ll all die!’ Anika threw her head back and laughed. Mikey slid down the counter he’d been leaning on. He was crying, his head in his hands, as Anika forced him to face the facts that he’d been trying to avoid.
‘I know, who’ll be first to come after you.’ Anika teased evilly, ‘Connor of course!’ Mikey’s head snapped up ‘Oh yeah didn’t I tell you twats? They can’t die! Connor, Brendon and William, cant die… they’re all connected to the King! You kill the King you kill the Princes, got that?’ Mikey looked at her, his face wet, his eyes confused.
‘Ohhh you think im telling you thins to help you? No, dumbass! Im telling you this becaaause…’ She drew the last word out tantalizingly, ‘The King is connected to the Queen!’ She giggled, ‘In more ways than one. Probably. That little slag would go after any one if im honest. If I go back and I see her giving my Brendon the eye…Not that he’d look at her, I mean, look at her, he’s got taste…’
‘One, Brendon’s already tried, and failed.’ Sam said, angrily from behind Anika. Anika didn’t even bother to turn round.
‘Oh puhlea-‘
‘Two, you don’t talk to Mikey like that,’ Frank said equally as angry.
‘Three, you don’t fucking lie to us like you have,’ Ray glared
‘Four, you don’t speak about Gerard like you know him. Which you clearly don’t.’ Bob said menacingly, cracking his knuckles.
‘Oh yeah, and five’ Sam said staking Anika through her foul little chest. ‘You don’t talk about Georgia like that. Ever.’
‘Ever again,’ Frank smirked.
Anika’s mouth was wide open, her eyes in angry shock. Her red lips dulled, and slowly dust began pouring from her mouth. Her tear ducts followed suit. As did her ears. Dust was pouring from her body, and she suddenly burst outwards, covering all of them.
Looking shocked, but pleased at her self – and a little dust covered, Sam pulled Mikey to his feet. Frank fussed around Sam, trying to dust her off, while Bob and Ray whooped, and tried to find a hoover.
‘Well. I guess Anika did achieve something she’d been trying to do,’ Sam said sadly as she walked behind Mikey observing his dust covered trousers.
‘Yeah,’ Frank agreed, observing the Anika dust he had in his hands.
‘What was that?’ Mikey asked slowly seeing the calculating look in both Sam and Frank’s eyes. ‘You two are so alike its scary!’
Sam pulled his pants up and out as she wedgied him and he squealed, Frank giggled, and pour the Anika dust down Mikey’s trousers.
‘She finally got into your pants!’ The chorused together, while Mikey tried to un-wedgie himself.
‘I’m going…’ He struggled with his trousers, which fell down his skinny legs to rest at his ankles. ‘To get you!’
‘See you later, Mikey’ Sam winked.
‘Hope you and Anika have fun!’ Frank giggled, and both he and Sam joined hands and ran out, no doubt to find some other way to annoy Mikey.
‘I’ve heard of annoying couples,’ Bob mused
‘But this is just ridiculous,’ Ray agreed
‘Thank you,’ Mikey huffed, trying to pull his trousers up, and landing on his arse.
‘But that was a good joke though,’ Bob said thoughtfully.
‘Yeah. About Anika getting into your pants.’
Mikey glared at both of them, until they shuffled uneasily about, and whispered excuses to each other about ‘cupcakes’ and ‘solo projects’.
‘Oh go away,’ Mikey huffed sulking. Ray and Bob quickly escaped.
Mikey scooped up the photograph he’d been looking at before.
Unfolding it, there was the three of them. Mikey, Georgia and Gerard. The boys were smiling, but Georgia had a grin on her face, that showed that she’d rather not be anywhere else in the world. Mikey smiled. The look on Gerard’s face showed complete adoration – the kind of look that says I’ll follow you anywhere. It was a look that was mirrored on Mikey’s face. Mikey smiled, and wiped the remaining dust off it. Then he slowly ripped the photo in two.
He got up, and walked out, leaving the half with Gerard in the dust.
Sign up to rate and review this story