Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Such a Freak ;]]

by CyanideChild_ 4 reviews

This chapter is mainly Sam's and a lot more lighter than normal, with a twist at the end...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-28 - Updated: 2010-01-28 - 1348 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘Hand in mine, into your icy blues…’
I woke to the sound of a beautiful guitar melody, and an even more beautiful voice. Groggily I rose, and looked around.
I was quite obviously in the dungeons, and it was quite obviously a bedroom. I spread my hands out of the soft silky sheets where I lay, in my underwear. It was dark, hot and dreary, with weird paintings on the walls. I observed fake Gerard, stretched out, watching the ceiling, topless playing a beautiful guitar, I vaguely recognised.
‘And I would drive on till the end with you, a liquor store or two..’
‘You cant play guitar.’ I blurted out, suddenly. He stopped playing, and spoke, not taking his eyes off the ceiling.
‘And who said that?’ his voice was silky, and I watched him, his fingers plucking delicately at the guitar.
‘You did…And so did Ray,’ I said slowly, remembering that this was not my Gerard, but a fake one.
‘Well, they weren’t talking about me, because as you can see, I play guitar.’ He smirked, still not looking at me.
‘Im trying…I’m trying, you let you know just how much you mean to me.’
‘I didn’t know you could sing.’ Well that was a lie. Bert played me a song of theirs months ago when we were dancing…
‘Evidently, sugar, there are a lot of things you don’t know about me,’ He still hadnt looked at me, and preferred to observe the ceiling with a smirk or a raised brow.
‘To be honest, I didn’t exactly know much about you.’ I trailed off, watching him, a smile playing around his lips.
‘No. You didn’t. What did you need to know though? It was love,’ He said softly, finally looking at me. And I mean really looking. He looked straight into my eyes, and I felt like I knew him.
‘Who are you…’ I whispered barely loud enough for even myself to hear. His eyes flicked from a silverfish colour that I guessed was Fake Gerard’s natural colour, to a hazel that I knew so well. They softened and his eyes portrayed messages that I knew he could never say.
‘Someone you’ll never get back.’ Fake Gerard replied with a smirk. I shook my head and crawled over to the edge of the bed to where he was laying.
‘I’ll get him back. You wait and see,’ I looked at him again, but his eyes were silver again and showing me nothing. ‘Can I ask you questions about him?’
‘Did lover boy not tell you everything?’ Fake Gerard teased, I huffed.
‘He didn’t tell me anything. Apart from how to kill a vampire and…’
‘All of which are now redundant,’ he interrupted with a wave of his hand. ‘Cut to the chase, baby. I know what you wanna know. I see it in your eyes. Your body language gives it away.’
‘Eh?’ I said articulately, flexing my fingers.
‘You want to know who Elena was.’ He said his eyes twinkling.
Stupid twinkling dude.
‘I wasn’t going to ask…’
‘Really?’
‘Tell me who she is,’ I sighed resignedly
‘No. Who she was.’ Fake Gerard said with a grin, his small teeth sparkling in the candle light as he placed his guitar down.
‘Pansy!’ I exclaimed
‘Pardon?’ Fake Gerard replied affronted.
‘That guitar,’ I said scrambling over to it, and looking at it. ‘This is Pansy. But Pansy’s dead!’
‘Honey. We’re all dead,’ Gerard chuckled, ‘But we learn to live with it.’

‘So you mean, you think about me and Gerard?’ Frank said confused. Sam nodded. ‘Together?’
‘I knowwww, it sounds like majorly, freaky deaky and stuff but seriously! Its hot!’ She squirmed. He observed her for a few more seconds.
‘Frerard?’
‘Yes. That’s the name me and Georgia came up with at least’
‘Georgia thought about this as well?!’
‘Yes.’ Sam said seeing an opportunity and taking it, ‘Even more so than me. In fact, she was obsessed. It was more of a passing fad for me,’
‘Jesus,’ Frankie giggled.
‘Whaat?’ Sam huffed with a smile. ‘I cant help it if im a Frerard whore,’
‘To be honest,’ Frank grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist, ‘I’d rather you be a Frankie whore.’
‘I can be that too.’ She smiled, meeting his lips half way.
‘Yeah, Sam, and what else are you?’ Came Mikey’s dry voice from the door.
‘Shut it dust bunny.’
‘He has a point.’ Bob said from his seat, looking up from an old comic he’d read already.
‘Bob! I thought we were friends?’ Sam whined, sitting down on an old settee, and throwing her legs over the arm rest.
‘So lets see… what else is she obsessed with?’ Frankie said, listing on his fingers. ‘Frerard…hugs…’
‘Coffee and Youtube,’ Mikey supplied from the doorway. Frankie acknowledged this and carried on counting.
‘Chocolate, and those weird stories that the fan girls used to write,’ Ray called from a ladder, where he was fixing the light. The man with the plans solves everything – how many men do you need to screw in a light bulb? – One. Raymond Toro!
‘Yes… and she likes our band. More than normal if she thinks about this so called, ‘Frerard’,’ Bob grinned.
‘Okay. So Frerard, Mcr, hugs, chocolate, coffee, fanfic, youtube whore?’ Frank said listing on his fingers and looking at her expectantly. Sam got up and grinned.
‘You missed the most important one.’
‘I did?’
‘Im a Frankie whore too,’ She winked and kissed him, causing Mikey to groan with annoyance.
‘Jeez Mikes, I know we’re friends but hey’ Frank joked. He looked at Sam. ‘You gotta name for that too?’
‘Frikey,’
‘Shit.’ Mikey said looking shocked, his eyes wide.
‘Yup. For Mikey we’ve got… Frikey, Rikey, Bikey, and Waycest.’
‘Waycest?’ Mikey said looking a little green.
‘Yeah that’s when you and Gerard Fu-‘
‘TAG YOUR IT!!’ Frankie yelled pushing Sam onto the couch and cutting her off.
Ray was looking a little pale, and Bob was massaging his ears, as if he could erase what he just heard. As Sam and Frank ran off, Mikey breathed heavily, and opened and closed his eyes repeatedly.
‘Waycest. Really. Waycest.’ He repeated.


‘So Elena, was your...his grandmother?’
‘Yeah. That’s the basis of it.’ Fake Gerard smiled. He was once again observing the ceiling, and I was still sitting in the tangled sheets. Mulling over what he’d said.
‘So, this ring must’ve meant a lot to him then?’ I asked, fiddling with the beautiful ring again. Fake Gerard cocked one eyebrow
‘Obviously.’
‘You’re a sarcastic little cock.’ I huffed, folding my arms, and glaring at him.
‘My cock isn’t little I assure you,’ He smirked, ‘but you wouldn’t know would you? You didn’t quite get that far..’
‘Im not having this conversation with you.’ I said.
‘You never told him you loved him either did you?’ Fake Gerard said quietly. I froze.
‘I…’
‘So he’s in here, dying inside me…and he doesn’t know you feel the same,’ i
Iooked at him then. I mean really looked at him. He wasn’t happy either.
‘What are you saying?’ I said quietly, not wanting the tremor in my voice to show.
‘What if I told you… I could bring him back? What would you say?’
‘I’d say, I’d do anything in my power to bring him back.’
‘What if I told you…some one would have to die?’
‘I’d tell you, I’d happily fall in his place.’ I said confidently. His questions weren’t fazing me. And I felt the small glimmer of hope in my heart that I might someday see the real Gerard again.
‘Mikey?’ Fake Gerard was speaking again
‘What?’ Mikey’s name shook me out of my reverie.
‘What if that someone had to be Mikey?’
‘Why would it have to be Mikey…?’
‘Blood ties, sugar,’ He murmured. I looked at him confused.
‘Explain.’
Sign up to rate and review this story