Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Brooding,BloodTies, And The QueenBee Has A Bitchfit.

by CyanideChild_ 2 reviews

A lot Happens-Kidnap, torture,and some more revalations that are sure to get people hurt...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-01 - Updated: 2010-02-01 - 2091 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey sat in the dark of his room brooding, his long fingers laced together, much like Gerard had all those months ago. It had been… nine months, since they had first met Georgia in that alley. Nine months since the all out vampire attack ended practically all-human life on earth. Nine months, he mused sardonically, since he’d had to pay for coffee. Mikey peered out of the window and watched Sam in the darkness. She was dancing around like an idiot, and kicking up the autumn leaves. It was a rare thing that Frank wasn’t with her, but judging from the laughter drifting up from downstairs, Frank was having a goodtime. Sam was wearing a big grin on her face, when she tripped, and landed in and extra big pile of leaves, and laughed her head off. Mikey smiled to himself. Some people could be so happy. Sam saw him watching her and waved him to join her. Rolling his eyes and sighing, he gracefully manoeuvred his long limbs out the window, and landed stunningly on his feet, before sauntering over to where Sam was sat, golden leaves in her hair. She looked up at Mikey innocently, before jumping forwards and taking him out by the knees. They both lay there stunned, before Mikey laughed out loud, the first he’d ever laughed since Gerard had been killed. Sam grinned at the feat she’d accomplished and set to covering Mikey in mud and leaves. And then it turned into a leaf fight. Typical.

Frank watched with a smile as Sam and Mikey wrestled in the leaves. Mikey looked so happy and it was Sam who had made him that way. Frank watched as the both of them sighed, obviously tired. His smile lessened as he saw four black figures creeping towards the now docile pair.
‘SAM!’ Frank yelled, pitching forward, and not being able to squeeze himself through the small space as Mikey did. Strong hands gripped Sam’s arms but she couldn’t break the hold. Another vampire leant over her, and breathed into her mouth – she was almost instantly unconscious. Mikey fought longer than Sam, fending off the vampires, until one pinned him up against a tree by his throat.

‘Remember me Micheal?’ Connor grinned.
‘Connor!’ Gulped Mikey, struggling against the hard hand at his throat. Connor laughed.
‘Now, don’t struggle friend, this hands not going anywhere. Since dying, I’ve uncovered a few added presents.’ Connor half smiled, and one long fang appeared over his lip. ‘For now, im taking you back to the castle. We’ve got a surprise for you.’
‘For now though,’ Bert giggled, ‘Sleepy byes’
Frank watched from the window, wedged in, as the men disappeared with the love of his life and his best friend. His blood turned cold, and he vowed to make amends. And to rip the throat out of the twatty one with the brown hair...Brendon. But for now...
'Rayyyy!!!' Frank yelled. 'Im stuck!!'



‘I hate blood ties!’ I raged walking around the hot stuffy basement room. ‘I hate em, hate em, hate em!’ Fake Gerard was watching me, half smiling, half smirking, as I paced around his room. I was still in my underwear, my dress a crumpled heap on the floor, from where Fake Gerard had undressed me and placed me in his bed when I’d fainted, after that dirty great spider had fucking attacked me. K
Moving on…
‘As much as I would give my own life-‘
‘Can you stop referring to this paltry existence as a life? I remember my life-‘
‘One,’ I interrupted, ‘ Don’t interrupt me. Two, it wasn’t your life it was Gerard’s’
‘Uh hello?’ Fake Gerard said waving at me, ‘I am Gerard? I can even spell it, see, G-E-R-A-‘
‘Three, your sarcasm is fucking me off, and four, I’ve forgotten what I was talking about!’
‘How, you would easily gove up your own un-life, for me, but you couldn’t condemn Mikey to death,’ Fake Gerard said lazily, from his lounge, where he sexily reached behind him, pulled out a tie and whipped my thigh with it. I looked down at the red mark on my pale skin.
‘Ima forget that happened,’ I said rubbing my leg.
‘You can do that. But im going to do it again.’ He said, snapping the tie, and hitting me just below the belly button.
‘You’re getting unnecessarily close to my vagina, so I’d like you to stop please,’ He grinned, and i stuck my tongue out at him getting ready for the next whip lash.
All of a sudden, out of nowhere, Gerard’s widened, and he clutched his chest, falling off the seat and onto the floor where he convulsed, silently before laying still.
‘Fake Gerard?’ I asked tentatively. ‘Gerard?’
Gerard’s head shot up. He looked at me with his hazel eyes,
‘Hello?’ he replied, shakily sitting up.
‘Gerard?!’ I near screamed, shooting forward and hugging him with all my might. He hugged me back just as strong, and I could feel his tears against my neck.
‘Gerard I didn’t tell you-‘ he pressed his finger to my lips.
‘Shhh! I know! I told you I know. There will be time for you to tell me you love me later’ he smirked. ‘And to grovel at my feet and tell me I was right all along.’
‘I’m sorry,’ I whispered to him. He smiled and took my hand in his.
‘I’ve been fighting all this time, and I don’t know how long I’ve got.’ Gerard said honestly. ‘ The other guy’s letting me have my time, but he has to come back. Look, sugar, if I do get out this alive, or well, undead, can you do something for me?’ I nodded, tears streaming down my face. His eyes were slowly turning from hazel to silver and I silently begged for him to hold out a little longer.
‘Will you do me the honour – of spending the rest of your existence with me?’
I looked at him surprised and delighted.
‘I would travel to the end with you,’ I whispered.
‘A liquor store or two to keep the gas tank full eh?’ He grinned. I smiled, and pressed my lips to his, and I felt the familiar presence, fade away.
‘See.’ Fake Gerard said his eyes wide after I’d pulled away, realising I wasn’t kissing the real Gerard anymore. ‘I knew you want me’
‘Georgia?’ Bert’s voice came from the top of the stairs. I widened my eyes, shot away from Fake Gerard, and ran around in circles trying to find my dress. I could hear Bert’s footsteps, slowly getting closer, and I glared at Fake Gerard who was chuckling at me. He threw me my dress, and I expertly slipped into it.
‘Yeah?’ I drawled, looking innocent when he appeared at the bottom of the stairs. He looked from me to Fake Gerard.
‘Why are you down here?’ He asked suspiciously
‘I was sleepwalking, and I was having that dream agaon, and I was walking and walking-‘
‘She was about to walk into the fire. I saved her. Then there was a-‘
‘fuck off spider which was going to eat my head off, so I-‘
‘Fainted and brought her back here.’ Gerard finished, smoothly.
Bert still looked sceptical. I smiled at him. He grinned widely back.
‘Presents!!’ He trilled, picking me up, and spinning on his heel.
Woah.. fucking hell that’s sickening – WOAH. Okay we are not in the basement any more…
‘Gee?’ Sam said thickly, her eyes misty and red. She was sitting with her hands bound and tied, and on Brendon’s lap. He was whispering in her ear, and when I appeared, his eyes flickered to me, and I felt a sudden stirring on longing for him. He blew me a kiss and I glared.
‘Sam!’ I squealed, rushing over to her and all but picking her up off Brendon’s lap. I unbound her, gave her a hug, and she looked at me conveying practically everything with her eyes.
‘Permission you highness?’ She said softly. I nodded. ‘Granted Sam,’
Sam turned around, smiled sweetly at Brendon and punched him straight between the eyes. He crumpled in a heap. Bert chuckled.
‘Nice right hook, you could almost rival Mike Tyson over here,’ The caramel smooth voice came from the door. Gerard was once again leaning against the door way. Sam’s eyes widened, and she shrieked in happiness.
‘GERARD!!!’ She ran towards him, but I held her arm. I shook my head.
‘That’s not the real Gerard.’ I muttered. He grinned.
‘Im as real as you’re ever gonna get sweetcheeks.’
Sam looked at me confused. I ushered the men out of the door, and leant against it.
‘I’ve got some explaining to do.’

‘This sucks.’ Sam said dejectedly, sitting on my bed, looking at her clasped hands. I’d never cried so much in the last hour as I ever had in my life. Every thing had caught up with me, Gerard’s death, Sam’s capture – Mikey’s apparent capture, every thing was fucked!!!
‘It does,’ I mumbled. Writing on her wrists caught my eye, ‘Whats this?’
Glancing down at her wrist her eyes widened. She dry sobbed, and all but threw herself in my arms. I hugged her comfortingly, but stole a glance at her wrists all the same. I smiled to myself when I read it. ‘Frankie’s Whore’
‘You’ll see him again soon. Promise’
‘You promise, promise?’ She said looking at me seriously. ‘I need my Frankie’
‘I promise, promise,’ I confirmed pulling her into another hug. ‘But first things first.’

‘Never going home, never going home!’ Connor sang delighted and out of tune, to a disgruntled Mikey, who was tied to a water pipe. He was tall, but his feet only just touched the ground.
‘You’re singing it wrong,’ Mikey said bored. The last few hours, he’d been poked, prodded, and tortured for information on the Allies. All he could reply with was – ‘There are a bunch of really hot guys that live in an abandoned mall, on top of a hill in Jersey…’
Connor had taken great delight in whipping Mikey until his hardened skin bled, and even greater pleasure in telling him that his brother wasn’t dead – but gone. That hurt Mikey the most. Seeing a man, walk, talk, act and look like his brother, but being someone completely different. That pissed him off. Like a lot.
‘Who cares how it goes? All I know is that Mikey dies!!’ Connor grinned maliciously.
‘No, bloody well doesn’t.’ A cold voice said from the doorway. Georgia.
She pushed past a lounging Fake Gerard, and walked straight up to Connor, he eyes barely coming level with his shoulder. She glared up at him.
‘C’mere.’ She smiled beguilingly. He smirked then lowered his head. She punched him square in the face. He flew back in the opposite wall from the force of the punch. She flew forward, darkness in her eyes, like a woman possessed – kicking, punching, scratching even biting, at Connor in the corner. After a while, Connor held a battered and weak hand up, and Georgia backed off, panting somewhat. She caught my gaze, and winked. I felt the flush creep up from my neck, and managed a somewhat cool smile back at her.
‘Do. Not. Touch. Him.’ She snarled at Connor. He looked up at her with wide fearful eyes.
‘Yes your majesty.’ He whispered. Georgia smiled.
‘And don’t you forget it. Now I need a servant to help with Sam.’ She looked around the room. ‘Alex! Yes, you. You will look after Sam. Defend her to the death.’ Alex looked at her somewhat scared.
‘Did I stutter? Go!’ He hurried out of the room. She looked at Connor again.
‘Get out of my sight. You make me sick.’ He hurried to his feet, and disappeared with a slight whoosh. She looked at Gerard who was staring at her, with a smirk.
‘Fuck you.’ She glared, trying not to smile. ‘Get fucked.’
‘Will you?’ He returned his voice mocking. She jerked her finger to the door, a smirk on her face too. He blew her a kiss and she flipped him the bird.
She turned to me.
‘Mikey, Mikey, Mikey’ She sighed. ‘What are we gonna do with you?’
Sign up to rate and review this story