Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Just A Girl In The World.

To pee or not to pee...that is the question.

by shehadtheworld12 2 reviews

Rule #1 of being the only girl on tour? NEVER use the porter potties...especially after lunch...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-01-30 - Updated: 2010-02-10 - 3133 words

1Funny

Felissa’s POV

It was complete solitude, or at least I thought it was, after we went back to the bus last night. I was still giddy from our first performance and Pete had said we did well. I hoped we kept it up. I felt like Wonder Woman as I talked to everyone in different bands. I almost felt…popular? In a sense that I wasn’t the loser I was in high school.

I remember us all crashing afterwards from tiredness. We were driving to the next state, where the real tour began. The movement from the tires were almost a comfort as I closed my eyes and waited for daylight where would be at our next destination….
~

On a nice warm beach with palm trees swaying, a pina colada with a pineapple slice and cherry on top. The ocean blue and clear as I laid down on the beach in my favorite bikini. I smiled but gasped when I felt a hand on thigh. I pulled my sunglasses down and smiled as the figure leaned over me. Our lips only slightly touching- Smack!

I opened eyes in a glare as I cursed loudly when I felt a smack on my head.

“What the fun?!” I yelled as suddenly Darren was leaning over me.

“She lives! Guys she’s not dead!” he called out.

“Why would I be dead?” I hissed as I rubbed my head. What hit me?!…it hurt. I’m quite sensitive okay?

“Cause we’ve been trying to wake you up for the past hour now. It’s like already 10 o’clock.”

“Oh shit! Really?” I half asked, half yawned as he nodded.

“Where are we now?” I asked as I pushed him out of the way rudely to stretch my bones, trying to avoid sticking my bosom in Darren’s face as I stood up straight.

“Utah. We got a little side tracked though, but it’s all good. Kurt found our way.” I yawn again, cringing as I could taste my morning breath, as gross as it sounds. I make an effort to purposely send it Darren’s way as he makes a face. I laugh and turn back to my bunk before grabbing the small toiletry bag I kept in there (cause the guys are perverts and I have very personal things in there) plus, the bathroom is slightly small, enough for one person to fit in. The toilet is okay, but of course there is no shower. Not to mention we all came up with the rule, since the toilet has to be emptied, no one under no circumstances goes number two. That means you only get to pee, and good luck finding another place to do your business…

I close the door and relieve my bladder before washing my hands and brushing my teeth. When I no longer have morning breath, I step outside the door and walk to the front of the bus. Max is reading a magazine, thankfully not a pornographic one (It’s been an issue in the past) Darren’s listening to his iPod, while Aiden is chatting it up with Kurt.

“You know for a girl, you’re sleeping schedule is fucked.” Max smiled as he looked up from his magazine while I scoffed.

“Well you know a girl needs her beauty sleep, and as the lead singer of this band, I reserve the right to be well rested for this tour.” I replied regally and laughed as Darren threw a muffin at me. I shrugged and took it of the floor and took a bite out of it. Yes, it was individually wrapped, I don’t eat off floors…except this one time…but that’s different…

“It’s peanut butter jelly time!” I yelled out of the blue as I always do. Hey my motto is, ‘when life brings you down, sing.’ I yawn again and plop down on Max annoyingly as he huffs.

“Get off me!” he yells and I shake my head while I finish my muffin. I resist the urge to stick my tongue out and let him see the chewed up muffin, but I contain myself. I can’t always be lady like can I?

“Why? You’re so cute!” I cooed and pinched his cheek as he tried his hardest not to show his laughter as I tickled his neck.

“Seriously Miss Piggy, get off me.” he teased.

“I’m not miss piggy!”

“Yes you are!” Darren put in. I point my finger at him.

“Hey! This is a January/ February conversation so March you’re way out of it!” I retorted. Tour life was fun…

“So when I can take a shower?” I whined. I hated waiting for showers. I felt so grimy when I didn’t have one. But I’m also scared to take one around all the dudes.

“Immediately.” Max replied and I punched him in the arm. I turned around so I was no longer sitting on him.

“Soon. The venue is still like 20 minutes away, and we need gas.”

“What time is the show?”

“Same time as yesterday. Except we’re the third band to play.”

“Why?” I asked as Darren shrugged.

“Don’t ask me, ask the coordinator.” he replies and I shrug and nod. I look out the window, nothing’s changed. It’s still desert like and big mountains. Cactuses of course as well. It’s still pretty hot too. I sigh and play with the hem of my shirt as I wait for the bus to finally come to a stop. Kurt pulls over at a gas station and I cheer as I run off the bus first, since I have to pee…again. I don’t know why since I haven’t had anything to drink, but the body works in different ways. When I wash my hands and walk out, I realize I’m still in my pajama pants. I slap my forehead.

“Fuck!” I yelled. This is embarrassing. My Hello Kitty pajamas are all out there for everyone to see. Just great. I catch a guy staring at me oddly and I wave to him awkwardly.

“How’s it going? Nice weather today huh?” I asked and he nodded awkwardly back. I roll my eyes and I spot the guys getting drinks with a crap load of junk food in their hands. I shrug figuring I should get my own stash, since everyone likes to pick at each other’s candy and stuff. I grab all three of my favorite candies and a bag of chips. Okay I guess I am a piggy…I grab a coke zero and we all pile our food onto the front counter where the old guy in front us grudgingly scans all the items.

“Nice pants.” Aiden giggles and I laugh sarcastically.

“Har Har.” I retort and thank the guy as he gives us our bags and I run back on to the bus. I cringe when I feel sweat on my eyebrow. Fuck it’s hot. I run to the bathroom and grab a paper towel before damping my face with cold water and going to my bunk. I check my phone for some odd reason (like anyone ever texts me anymore) and see I surprisingly have two messages. One from Sasha and one from my mom. I roll my eyes as I check her message first.

Hey sweetie, hope everything is good. - Mom. I scoff as I go to Sasha’s message next. My mom and I once had the best relationship until my dad died and things went downhill. I admit it messed me up when my mom remarried to a jack ass. I moved out around 17. I still talk to her, but I still blame her for what’s happened, even though I shouldn’t. There’s just so much to tell and I want to keep the past locked away where it deserves to be held. I really just want to get to the damn venue already.

Hey babe! How’s the tour life? You haven’t forgotten me already have you? Is there cute guys? Are you flirting? Use protection! Text me! Especially if there’s a single guy over there! I’m lonely! - Sash.

I roll my eyes and smile as I replied to her message. She’s more perverted than the guys are. Like she practically raped this young guy at the movie theaters one time.

Hey babeh! It’s going good, I hope you can come out to a show soon. It’s amazing. I could never forget you! I think? You know my memory isn’t too good (: Yes there’s hot guys, but a lot of dirt bags. I’ll explain all the gritty details when I get back tonight. Don’t flick the button too hard! :P Love you xo I hit the send button and toss my phone back in my bag. The yells of the guys, indicate we’ve finally arrived at the venue. I sigh with relief. Shower time! I hope…and yell at the guys.

“I’m changing! No peeking or I promise you won’t have children in your future!”

When I didn’t hear a response, I assumed I was in the clearing and changed in my black sweat pants. I fixed my hair and grabbed my bag before noticing everyone was off the bus. I looked around and it felt like we hadn’t really gone anywhere, but when I saw the venue…it was smaller than the last venue, but it was still pretty good. The other tour buses crowded around the back of course, and I slung my bag over my shoulder….

I never more felt like a dumbass when I suddenly tripped on my feet and used my hand to grab the bus before I fell flat on my ass. I looked around and luckily no one was around to see my ever so gracefulness. I sighed when I realized when my shoelaces were untied…I shake my head and tie them with a huff. I really need a shower…

Patrick’s POV

“Yo Pat!” Pete called to me and I secretly rolled my eyes. I hate that name, and Pete knows damn well I do, yet he still calls me it. He just thinks he’s the funniest person on earth. But he’s also a person I couldn’t live without in some weird non homo relationship way.

“Yes Peter?” I retorted and he sarcastically laughed.

“We have sound check right now. So I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t lollygag everywhere we go.” He smiled.

“I wasn’t lollygagging.” I replied hastily and he smirked.

“Then what were you thinking about? Although, it’s pretty obvious.”

“Oh yeah and what’s that?” I retorted and he shrugged.

“Could it possibly be about Felissa?” he asked and I majorly resisted the urge to blush.

“No and whatever gave you that idea?”

“Dude, you’re more predictable than a book.” he replied and I scoffed.

“Whatever Pete.” I retorted.

“Aww Patrick don’t get all itsy on me. You know it’s true.” he smirked and I shrugged.

“Maybe.” I replied quietly and he smiled as he came closer.

“She’s not half bad.” he shrugged.

“Half bad? She’s gorgeous.” I involuntarily blurted out, and he smiled even more if that’s possible. I groaned inside. I’m such an idiot.

“So why haven’t you talked to her?”

“I don’t know.”

“Patrick, I don’t mean to hit a sore spot, but you gotta get over Emilie sometime.” he said softly and I shrugged once more.

“I’m trying man.” I answered honestly. Nothing’s been the same since Emilie dumped me, more like cheating on me to finalize our breakup. Why couldn’t she text or email or something? He just patted me on the back.

“Just talk to her. She’s nice.” he encouraged and I nodded. She was everything, and I wasn’t sure why I was acting this way, when I couldn’t even get over Emilie…

Felissa’s POV

I’m clean! I’m clean! Man, I feel like shouting it out on Mt. Everest. A shower never felt so good. I had to make it quick, but it’s still okay. I dried myself off and kept looking over my shoulder just incase some peeping Tom decided to take a peek. No one came in so I dressed myself in my favorite striped Element shirt and blue skinny jeans. I sighed as I put my hair up and eyeliner on. When I finished I walked to our new dressing room. I slunk my bag on the floor and I heard yelling of course…

“FELISSA!” Darren yelled and my poor sensitive ears started to ring.

“What?!” I shouted and he smiled.

“It’s sound check time. Let’s go!” he yanked my hand and I followed him to the empty stage where Jerry the guitar tech had been tuning the guitars while I took my place at the microphone.

“Kay, you know the drill, just sing a song, and then voila!” Jerry smiled and I nodded.

“Okay, let’s play Overboard, because it’s the most hardest to get in tune.” I suggested and everyone shrugged.

“Sure.” Darren nodded and we got in order.

“My mind is turning, my heart is burning, I’m lying alone on the floor.
I’m going crazy, I’m losing myself, saying things you can’t ignore.
My screaming fills your ears, half of me disappears into the darkness. I’m getting restless.

Overboard tonight, nothing is alright.
The light begins to fade, and I’m losing myself in my tirade.
Where are you now? Where did you go?
This pain is more than I could ever take, and my eyes are slowly closing,
I’m hopelessly hoping, but it’s nothing.

Overboard and I can’t turn back, overboard and it’s too late.
But even in the darkness, I swore I saw my saving grace…”


We sung Practical Obsession next before we could finally get off stage. My mouth was dry from the heat of the sun as it seeped into the venue, and I had to use the restroom again! I give the guys a look and run off to find the bathroom and possibly more water as I whine when all I see is porter potties. I sigh and dance on my heels. I’ve always hated these things, but I really had to go. I take a deep breath and slowly enter the green station before I plug my nose and gag.

Let’s just say it doesn’t exactly smell like cherry blossoms, and I shake my head when I see the inside of the toilet, plus it’s hot as hell and I scream in horror.

“Fuck that! I can hold it!” I shouted to myself and ran out the porter potty. I fall to my knees and hold my hands out.

“Fresh air! Thank God for fresh air!” I smile as a breeze came and went. I stood up and walked back inside where I see Frank and Patrick talking. I smile softly as I stare at Patrick’s ‘I love Bingo hat’.

“Hey guys.” I said casually as they smiled at me.

“Hey Lis.” Frank gave a small wave. “Hope you don’t mind me calling you that, it’s necessary I give everyone a nickname…helps the memory.” He grinned.

“Of course not.” I laughed, he was quite a character.

“Hey Patrick.” I said softly and he waved shyly. It was adorable really.

“So how’s being a female on this tour working out for you? You must be tired of seeing nothing but testosterone everywhere.” Frank teased and I shrugged.

“I’m not complaining, so it’s all good. I just can’t be as high maintenance as I usually am, or never use the porter potties. Ever.” I clarified and Frank just laughed.

“Our band never uses those things in the afternoon, when the heat sets in, it’s like baked Alaska in there. It‘s best to go in the morning.” he joked and I nodded sarcastically.

“What about showers?” I teased back and he frowned.

“There’s never any good showers! I’m a well cleaned person. I’ll find a place to bathe, even if it means washing my bare ass on a sidewalk.” he retorted and I just laughed at the visual.

“Frank! Get over here!” Bob hollered and Frank put on an innocent look.

“Coming Robert!” he sang and skipped down the hall to a not an amused Bob. I held in my giggle. I turned to Patrick and sighed.

“So.” I smiled as he nodded shyly again. I admired the tint blush on his cheeks.

“So…” he repeated and I leaned against the wall.

“How’s the tour treating ya so far?” I asked casually while he shrugged.

“It’s going good. The fans are more pumped this year.” he replied and I nodded.

“Yes they are.” I agreed. We both kept silent for a couple seconds. I assumed Patrick was just too shy to say anything while I tried to come up with something without seeming like a total loser.

“Do you get stage fright?” he asked me in a meek voice and I shrugged.

“I did yesterday, but I think I’m pretty good now.”

“Well that’s good. If it’s any consolation, I just imagine the crowd as puppies.” he suggested and I giggled automatically.

“Puppies?”

“Well puppies are very cute, and it’s the only thing that calms me down when there are a million people in front of me watching my every move.” he replied simply and I nodded.

“Good strategy in some way.” I said awkwardly but laughed. He smiled, showing his cute white teeth and pink lips.

“Felissa! What are you doing? This isn’t social hour! We got to get dressed, it’s muy importante you get over here!” Max appeared and I rolled my eyes.

“I’m being summoned. I’ll talk to you after the show. Bye Patrick.” I smiled softly and waved as he smiled and nodded.

“See ya.” he replied before walking in the other direction.

Call me crazy, but I do believe my heart just fluttered….
~~

a/n: Chapter Three! Sorry for the late update, I had to move! So there was no internet for a couple days… Oh and just to put it out there, the places the bands go to are fictional, and all the band’s songs are 100% written by me and me only (: Reviews? xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story