Categories > Original > Humor > Around the Subject

Frozen With Fear

by legacyforgotten 0 reviews

A lunchtime moment between the friends. Anoki makes a retard out of himself.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-02-08 - Updated: 2010-02-08 - 311 words - Complete

0Unrated
Groaning softly, Anoki leaned back in his chair and swallowed his bite of food. God, the food here was orgasmic! Anoki had never had better food than what was served at Boishington Academy. He would kill for this food.

Anoki broke from his pure ecstasy when Navi came and sat beside him. Grabbing her silverware, she poked him fiercely on his arm.

"Fuck! What was that for?" Anoki snapped. He rubbed his arm that was he was sure would bruise.

Navi shrugged nonchalantly. "No reason," Navi replied. "Just felt like it."

Anoki glared from his seat. "Best be watchin' your back." He 'informed'. He tilted his head to appear more menacing.

"Your bark is worse than your bite," Navi countered as she dug into her chicken catchatori with a side of wild rice and steamed veggies.

"Bitch, please." Anoki glowered at her, "I've been charged with zero degree murder."

Navi stared at him flatly. "Excuse me?"

He snorted. "Because I'm a cold blooded killer," Anoki announced with no small amount of pride.

A vein popped on Navi's forehead. "Idiot," she said, clonking Anoki upside the head forcefully.

"Fucking shit!" he yelled, grasping his wounded head. "Violent bitch," Anoki muttered under his breath. However, Navi still heard his offensive words.

In retaliation, she took her fork and shoved the prongs deep into his side. Anoki released a strangled scream of agony. He clutched his side in deep pain, whimpering all the while. Navi sat straight and proud over her meal, ignoring his helpless whines over the injury.

"Meanie," Anoki eventually managed through his pained cries. To this, Navi erupted into booming laughter. Anoki slouched further into his seat, slumping over the table, arms wrapped around his torso.

Navi playfully nudged him. "Zero degree murder, eh?"

"Shut up."

"Okay, okay," she consented. And together, they ate a wonderful, healthy, and very delicious lunch.
Sign up to rate and review this story