Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > life ain't always easy

just my luck

by themission 0 reviews

the jocks decide to get revenge, but what is mikey more concerned about? i really suck at descriptions XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-02-13 - Updated: 2010-02-13 - 815 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V

'We're gonna be late,' My little brother snaps as he downs his coffee. Damn that kid! Why should I care about him so much? What does he do for me?

Nothing. That's what he does for me. Nothing.

I don't really care though. I mean, he's my brother, the only one I got, and I care about him more than anything. Even more than Beccy, and I'd be surprised if she didn't know that. He thinks I don't though, and thats the way I wanna keep it. I get bullied enough without the fact that I'm 'in love with my brother.' Yep, they'd change it to that. I love him, more than anything, but I'm not IN love with him.

Anyway, aren't big brother's meant to take the piss out of their little brothers? That's what everyone else does. So why not me?

'You didn't have to be such a prick did you?' Frank asked, staring at me like I'd lost my mind. Beccy was staring at me too. Great, just great. Three of my friends, two of whom being my everythings, were pissed at me. Go Gerard! Way to start the day.

Mikey ignored me all the way to school, even though I tried to start a conversation at least twice, and apologized at least ten times.

'C'mon, Mikes! How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?' Still no response. Obviously more than eleven times. 'I miss our weird conversations..I miss you!' I yelled after him, finally deciding to quit worrying what people would think of me and tell him how much I cared.

He stopped mid-stride, and just stood there, in the middle of the street, his back turned away from me. Maybe this was my chance to patch things up.

'I know I never seem like I care, but I really do! I goddamn do! It's just...ugh! I dunno...complicated.' Fuck..great way to screw that up.

'You really mean that?' He asked, trying to hide the smile I could hear in his voice. He turned his head slightly to the left, and the light shining through his glasses gave an odd effect.

I never got chance to answer. Three jocks, who happened to have a huge grudge against Mikey for getting them detention, stepped out on us, having apparently been watching the whole thing.

'I always knew the freak was gay, but incest? That's a new level of weird..' The largest of them, Daniel, laughed, giving a fake shudder at the end. The others just guffawed, beginning to circle my baby brother. 'How much do you reckon he'd pay us to leave the love of his his life alone?' he asked, turning to his baboon headed mates.

'Probably all his pocket money, even the part he kept for candy and comic books!' The one closest to me said, shoving my shoulder hard.

'Hey, leave him alone!' Beccy screamed, running up to him and hanging off his arm. He was at least four times bigger than her. 'Oh, look, I've got a mouse on my arm. Run along mousy!' the smile on his face as he said that wasn't pleasant, and he shook his arm to dislodge her. She crashed helplessly to the ground.

'Beccy!' I yelled. The jock's hurting her had struck a nerve. 'You and Frank get out of here,'

'We're not leaving you Gee,' Frank surprised me with his loyalty. I looked back over at Mikey, who was being circled by the two remaining jocks. He seemed to be trying to shrink. One of them lunged for his school bag which was hanging off one shoulder, while the other went for his glasses. He cried out as he lost his balance after tripping over one of their feet, and fell to the ground, smacking his arm hard.

'Mikey! You leave him alone you bastards! He's three years younger than you!' I called desperately, trying to get to him, but being cut off by my jock. They just smirked at me, and kicked Mikey in the rib cage making him scream, to show me their answer. I saw Frank run at them, after helping Beccy to the side of the side-walk where she was nursing a few sprains and cuts, but the smaller of Mikey's two attackers blocked him, shoving him against a wall and pinning him there by his neck.

My jock did nothing to me, and Frank's again, did nothing. They seemed to know that watching Mikey being demolished by someone four times his size was worse for us. The jock standing over my little brother kicked him again, this time in the stomach, and all he managed was a strangled gulp. No matter how hard Frank and I struggled we couldn't get free.
Sign up to rate and review this story