Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > life ain't always easy

i love you, nothing

by themission 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-02-13 - Updated: 2010-02-13 - 282 words

0Unrated
Mikey's P.O.V

I saw out of the corner of my eye, Frank getting pinned against the wall, but the jock holding him there did nothing else. I turned my eyes back to Daniel just in time to see his foot come crashing towards me again, and then felt it collide with my stomach. The blow shoved all the air out of my mouth in one lot, and the resulting noise could barely be called human. I curled in on myself, the pain from the last blow enough to make my eyes bug.

'You like that? Huh? You like that geek?' Daniel yelled down at me, again shoving his cleated boot into my stomach and chest. I tried to scream, but it was more of a pained gargle, and this seemed to make him more angry, as he then proceeded to pull me to my feet even though he had to hold me up right so I didn't fall as I couldn't stand on my own, and then pound his fist into me until I curled around his hand, and physically couldn't stand. He dropped me, letting me fall to the floor, before giving my ribs one last kick. I knew Gerard and Frank had been screaming, but I couldn't hear the words-I was too far into unconsciousness.

I tilted my head up to look at him, my eyes desperately trying to close. He spat in my face before walking off, calling to his friends to follow. Everything seemed disjointed as I watched them walk away, black seeming to creep into the corners of my vision, and before I knew it, that was all I saw.

Then there was nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story