Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > life ain't always easy

gorillas belong in the zoo

by themission 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-02-13 - Updated: 2010-02-13 - 337 words

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V

I watched that bastard give Mikey's ribs one good last kick, before spitting in his face and turning to go. He called to his goons, and finally the gorilla holding me let me drop. I couldn't help falling to the floor-my throat hurt like fuck! But I knew Mikey would be in so much more pain than I could imagine, that was if he was still conscious.

I dived over to him, just beating Gerard who was being held further away, and crouched down at his side.

'Hey, Mikes? Mikey?' I asked, terrified of getting no answer, as I put my hand on his shoulder. My fear came true. He was out cold.

'Mikey!' Gerard screamed as he slid to a halt by his brother. He rolled him over onto his lap, and neither of us could help our gasps at what they had done to him. His shirt was ripped, and we could see the bruises already starting to form on his ribs, and we could even see where a few of them had broken. His glasses were askew and cracked, and his left eye was slightly purple, but it was his eyebrow that was swollen. His lip was also split, and that, along with his nose, were bleeding profusely.

'G-Gerard?' He asked in a weak voice, his eyelids fluttering open.

'Mikey! Oh, Mikey, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?' Gerard begged, hugging his little brother to him, but letting go when he cried out in pain. A few tears escaped the corner of the younger Way's eyes before he answered.

'Not-not really,' He gasped as he tried to breathe in, the pain in his ribs making it hard. 'I wanna go home,' he moaned, turning to look up at first Gerard, then me.

'I know, I know you do, but we gotta get you to the nurse. Then you can go home, I promise,' Gerard said, before leaning down and kissing his brother's hair.
Sign up to rate and review this story