Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Everything To Lose

Let Me Fall

by nikitarae1435 0 reviews

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Albert Wesker,Chris Redfield,Claire Redfield,Jill Valentine - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-02-13 - Updated: 2010-02-14 - 1208 words

1Original
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the resident evil characters. Sadly.

Chap.4

Chris was now pacing his bedroom in angry strides. He had just read Claire's note.

"Why the hell would she do this! I can't believe that she disobeyed me, and broke a promise." Chris said to himself.

If Wesker doesn't kill her first, I'll get her for sure.

Chris grabbed his black leather jacket off his armchair and threw on a pair of brown shoes and took off out the door. He didn't even bother to call Jill first before he burst through her front door. She was sitting on her couch drinking a cup of coffee and reading the morning paper. She was on her feet the moment Chris came in.

"Whoa, good morning. I didn't expect you this early." Jill said with a concerned look on her face. She walked over to Chris and gave him a kiss.

"Yeah, well I also didn't expect Claire to take off in the middle of the night to find Steve in Australia." Chris said as he stomped over to the armchair at the other side of the room. He plopped down in it and tore off his jacket. Jill strode over to him, too shocked to speak. After what seemed like hours, she found her voice.

"Chris this isn't good, this isn't good at all. She could be killed. We have to go after her." Jill said in a stern and serious voice.

"Jill she asked us not to follow her. What are we gonna do, get together a rescue team and helicopter to Australia." Chris said

"Well that’s the best idea, isn't it. Lets call the gang and they can all meet us here, we can figure out what to do then."

"Jill its not gonna happen, all right." Chris said with his face in his hands. Jill sunk down in front of him and grabbed both hands, and removed them from his face. She placed a long and meaningful kiss on his lips, as if she was saying, its all going to be okay.

"So whens the gang coming." Chris added, with a smile on his face.

Australia

Claire opened her eyes. But she couldn’t see a thing. Was she blind. What happened. All she could remember was a plane ride and a large green monster. Then Claire started to feel pain on her left side. She went to go feel down but she couldn't move her hands. What was going on.

"HELP! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Claire screamed. Just then the room filled with light and Claire could see again. She was in a white hospital looking room. She was strapped down to a table and her clothes were stained with blood and they were dirty with mud. She looked down at her side and saw the huge gash that was imbedded in her skin. She started to panic.

“What’s going on!” Claire yelled again. She could feel her heart start to beat faster.

thud thud.

She heard the door behind her open, but she couldn’t see who had entered.

thud thud thud.

She could hear the footsteps begin to approach her. Her heart was beating like crazy now.

thud thud thud thud

“Hello, Claire Redfield.” Said a voice. Claire knew that voice all too well. Now her heart slowed and she thought for a moment that it had stopped.

“Wesker?” Claire asked, but she knew it was.

“Good, so you remember me too. Well, I guess I make a bit of an impression.” Wesker walked around to face Claire, who was still strapped down.

“What did you do to me?!” Claire yelled as she struggled to get up. Pain shot through her body from her injury, but she didn’t care, she knew she had to get away from him.

“It wasn’t me who hurt you Claire. It was…well I leave you to find that out later.” He said as he tilted his sunglasses to look at her. “ But I must say Claire, I didn’t expect you back so soon.” he finished.

“What do you mean? So you expected me back anyways.” Claire said

“Well sometime, but I didn’t have time to get together your welcoming party my dear.” Wesker said as he drew nearer to her.

“Let me go NOW!” Claire screamed in his face, which was now inches away from her.

“If that’s what my guest wants, then that’s what she gets.” he said as he reached over and hit a button. Claire fell from her restraints and laid on the ground, in too much pain to move. She began to look around for her bag, she remembered that she had four aid sprays still. It was nowhere to be found.

“Where’s my bag! What did you do with it.” Claire demanded.

Wesker disappeared from the room for a minute and returned carrying Claire’s bag. He held it in front of her and kept yanking it away as she went to reach for it. But finally he gave in after he had a good laugh.

Claire opened the bag and realized that, there was nothing in it except for her lighter.

“Where’s my aid sprays?” Claire asked.

“Oh I figured that you wouldn’t need them. Trust me Claire, I have a solution to your pain. You will become the second guinea pig to my new virus I have created.” He said in an excited tone.

“NEVER!” she yelled. “Wait, second guinea pig. Who’s the first.” Claire’s mind began to swirl with panic again.

“Oh I believe you have already met my first creation.” he said as he indicated the gash on her left side. “Or maybe you don’t remember him, let me bring him in.” Wesker said as he hit an intercom button on the wall. “Bring him in.” Wesker said.

Just then the door opened, but there was nothing there. Claire began to stand up off the ground. Just then a green blur dashed past her, and she jumped. She looked around and couldn’t lay her eyes directly on the beast. It was too fast.

“Stop showing off you brute!” Wesker screamed.

The blur stopped and Claire let out a gasp. It was Steve, but not the normal Steve she knew two months ago. This Steve was a great big green scaly monster. He had his red hair and his muscles and his face, but the rest of him was covered in green scales.

“Steve, what have they done to you.” Claire said, to herself more then to anyone else.

“We gave him life again, my dear.” Wesker started to walk towards the door. “I’ll leave you two to catch up.” He said with a sick and twisted grin.

Claire started to back away to follow Wesker, but Steve just followed her.

“Steve don’t you remember me. Its Claire.” Claire said with tears in her eyes,

He, for a moment, paused and then he leapt forward, and dug his teeth into the side of her neck.

Claire gave a massive scream and then she passed out again. Laying there, left to bleed, on the cold marble floors.
Sign up to rate and review this story