Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Everything To Lose

It Is You I Have Loved All Along

by nikitarae1435 0 reviews

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Billy Coen,Chris Redfield,Claire Redfield,Jill Valentine,Leon S. Kennedy,Rebecca Chambers - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-02-13 - Updated: 2010-02-14 - 2083 words

1Original
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Resident Evil characters.

Chap.5

"Ok, so I know where Claire is, she took my map of the Australian facility. So all we need to do is organize the troops." Chris said to the group that was gathered in front of him. The group consisted of Leon Kennedy, Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers, Billy Coen, Carlos Olivera, Barry Burton, and Ashley Graham.

“All right, I’ll take the STARS, and Leon, you take Carlos and Billy.” Jill pronounced.

“So that means I got Rebecca, Barry and you.” Chris reviewed to Jill.

“That sounds just about right.” Jill answered.

Just then Ashley stood up and began to protest. “Hey what about me, I want to help Claire too! She’s my friend you know!” Ashley stomped her foot down.

“Ashley I can’t take you with me, it would be too dangerous.” Leon stood up as well and walked over to where Ashley was standing.

“If I don’t go then who’s going to look after me. You’re my bodyguard!” Ashley screamed. Rebecca who was sitting behind her flinched.

“Ashley I can have one of your old agents look after you alright, its not that big of a crisis.” Leon said.

“Not a crisis, NOT A CRISIS! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT A CRISIS!” Ashley ran to Leon and stood right in his face.

“You just don’t get it do you. Leon I have been sending you so many hints these last few months and what do you do in return” Leon was so incredibly confused, so he just shrugged his shoulders. Ashley continued, “NOTHING! Do you even get what I’m telling you Leon S. Kennedy!” Ashley asked. “Not exactly.” Leon answered. Ashley grabbed Leon’s face and kissed him, it wasn’t very passionate, more out of anger then anything. When Ashley pulled back she grabbed her backpack and fumed out the door. Leon looked at everybody and then ran out the door after her.

In the car ride home nobody said a word. Leon walked to his quarters, and Ashley ran to her bedroom. She wasn’t seen the rest of the night.

Leon lay in his bed and for some reason he couldn’t get Ashley out of his head.

Its just because your worried about her Leon, just let it go. But that kiss was pretty magical, I wonder why I didn’t return it. Leon stopped himself in mid-thought and mentally smacked himself. He knew why he couldn’t (or wouldn’t) return that kiss. Because he either A. would be fired, or B. he didn’t feel the same way. But that’s what confused Leon so much. He didn’t know if he felt the same way. He pondered this thought until sleep found him, and he slept all through the night, with visions of a certain someone, swimming through his head.

In Australia

Pain…that’s all she could feel when she woke up. Pain. That’s it. Nothing more.

Claire could just barely remember what had happened. She was having little flashbacks of the night before.

She saw blood, Wesker, more blood, and Steve.

“STEVE!” Claire yelled. She looked around her and saw that she was laying in a room. It looked like a bedroom. A large and luxurious bedroom. She sat up slowly and reached up to touch the one spot on her neck where the source of pain seemed the largest. She flinched at the first touch but then she got used to the feel. She suddenly remembered where it had come from. Steve, he had bit her.

Claire uncovered the satin blankets from her body and realized that she was wearing only her bra and underwear. Somebody had removed her blood stained clothing. She got out of bed and searched frantically around for clothes when she heard a small and timid knock on the door.

Claire jumped and grabbed the nearest blanket to cover herself. ‘Was it Wesker?’ Claire asked herself.

“No way, if it was him, he definitely wouldn’t have knocked.” Claire said aloud.

The door opened slowly and a young girls head poked through. She looked about Claire’s age, maybe younger. She had brown that reached down to her chest. She was wearing a black lab coat

“Hi, I’m Camilla Henderson. But you can call me Cammy. I work for Mr. Wesker, I’m one of his scientists.” the young brunette announced.

“Hi Cammy, I’m Claire Redfield. Can I ask you something a bit personal?” Claire asked.

The girls face turned red and she looked a little scared but she answered yes.

“Why am I half naked?” Claire asked as she removed the blanket.

“Oh, sorry, last night Mr. Wesker came to me and asked me to help you. He said you were accidentally attacked, and that he wanted me to help get you out of your bloody clothes.” Cammy stopped when she saw the look on Claire’s face. “Don’t worry, I changed your clothes, but I think Wesker bought you some new ones. Check in the closet over there.” Cammy pointed to a large wooden set of doors that looked like they led into a separate house. “I’ll come get you in five minutes, Mr. Wesker wants to check on you personally so I’ll bring you to him. Isn’t he just the greatest.” Cammy said with a dazed and dreamy face. Then she left the room to Claire and the large set of wooden doors.

“Wow he sure has that girl wrapped around his finger. She thinks he’s great. I have to warn her about him.” Claire said out loud. She turned to the wooden doors and grabbed the handle. She hesitated before pulling one of the doors open and walking into the extremely large closet. The closet was filled with clothes and shoes. Claire looked stunned. She didn’t need all this. Why would Wesker do this for her. She didn’t ponder the thought deeply, but she had to put on some clothes. So she grabbed a black ballet styled wrap shirt, and jeans. She threw on a pair of brand new black converse high tops and threw her brown hair in a ponytail. She waited in her room until Cammy came back to get her.

As they walked through the halls of the manor Claire began to talk to Cammy.

“So he actually has you fooled huh?” Claire said

“What do you mean, who are you talking about?” Cammy asked timidly.

“Wesker, he didn’t exactly tell you the full truth about why I’m here.” Claire said.

“Huh?” Cammy said back

“I came here looking for somebody, that creature that attacked me, he used to be a person. Or he still is. Just different. He isn’t fully human, or I don’t know what he is.” Claire said, as she thought on this for a few seconds.

“What creature. What boy. What does Mr. Wesker have to do with anything?” Cammy asked

“Wesker captured me and I am being kept here as a prisoner. As bait for my brother Chris. Wesker and my brother Chris don’t exactly get along as well. As for Steve, the creature, I don’t know how to explain that.” Claire finished. The girls walked in silence. Claire looked at Cammy and saw that her face was as pale as baby powder. Her facial expression looked like she had seen a ghost. Claire turned and walked silently down the corridor, until Cammy spoke again.

“T-Genesis” is all Cammy said.

“What did you say?” Claire asked.

“T-Genesis, its something that Wesker had us working on. Us being the scientists. I didn’t really understand why he had us doing it, but nobody ever thought to ask him. The virus obviously regenerates dead cells, but it also keeps them stable. So that the victim has the ability of changing back into there normal human form. A few characteristics of the creature form still are visible through the human form. But its indefinable on how to change willingly.” Cammy finished when they got to a set of metal electric doors.

“Claire I didn’t know that the virus was to be used on Steve, or anybody, god was I stupid.” Cammy said. “Claire I’m so sorry.” Cammy said as tears formed in her brown eyes.

“Cammy it wasn’t your fault alright. We both know who’s to blame here.” Claire added just before Cammy punched in a code on the panel. The doors slid open and Cammy walked away.

Claire entered the room. It was the same room she woke up in the morning earlier. She looked around and saw a chair that sat in the middle where the table that Claire was strapped on used to be. Claire walked over and sat down. She heard the electric doors open and she shivered. She knew who it was.

“CLAIRE!” said a voice, it wasn’t Wesker’s, but she knew it all too well.

“STEVE!” Claire stood up and turned around to see Steve running toward her. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a black zipper up jacket over it. He had jeans and white high tops on as well.

Claire stood and waited for Steve, which felt like an eternity. When they reached a good enough distance they threw each others arms around each other. They stayed like that for a long time. Steve was the first to pull away.

“Claire, what are you doing here? I can’t believe this is happening!” Steve said.

“I came back for you! I knew you weren’t dead. Looks like I came to late though.” Claire said as she lowered her head. Steve looked puzzled for a moment but then caught on as he saw the bit mark on her neck.

“Claire, did I do that?” Steve asked.

“Yes, but it doesn’t matter. Steve what did they do to you!” Claire asked.

“You mean what did I do too the both of you.” A voice said from the back of the room.

“WESKER! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER!” Steve yelled at the top of his lungs. He lunged for Wesker, but Claire held him back. She wanted to hear an explanation.

“Steve, I merely injected you with the T-Genesis virus. You obviously bit Claire and now she is infected as well. So I guess what I should be asking is, what the fuck did you do to her. But I really don’t care.” Wesker said as he walked closer.

“So now your telling us that we’re monsters for the rest of our lives. There’s no stopping the virus now.” Claire asked in a calm voice. She knew the answer though.

“No, I’m afraid there isn’t.” He said with a sarcastic pout. Then he laughed and walked out the door.

Claire collapsed on the ground. She couldn’t take the pain anymore, it was all too much. She broke down and began to cry. Not normal tears, but tears of violet.

“Steve what’s going to happen to Chris when he comes to rescue us and finds out that we are monsters.” Claire said as she wiped her purple stained checks.

“Claire he’ll understand. We can fight this alright. We can obviously change back into human form.” Steve said. He reached up a hand to wipe a purple tear off Claire’s face. As he began to lower his hand Claire grabbed it and held it in her own. Steve blushed and Claire did too.

“Claire about what I said back in Antarctica, I meant it you know.” Steve said

“I know you did, and Steve that’s why I had to rescue you, so I can tell you what I have wanted to say for two long months. I love you to Steve.” Claire said as she leaned in and kissed him. It started out as a warm kiss and ended up in a passionate embrace. They both pulled away when they heard the door open. They turned around the see Cammy standing there.

“If you would, Mr. Wesker would like you two to return to your quarters for the rest of the night.” Cammy said.

“Alright, thanks Cammy.” Claire replied. Cammy nodded and left the room. The couple shared one last kiss before heading back to there rooms.
Sign up to rate and review this story