Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Asylum

Don't Turn Off The Lights

by xFamousLivingDeadx 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-17 - Updated: 2010-02-17 - 518 words - Complete

1Insightful
Hours went by and not one soul came by to let us out. Maybe they do think we are dead, no one has said anything. I want to know more about him, why can he not sleep. He just keeps looking at the wall as if it is going to break down any minute. As if he keeps staring at it, the wall will come down. I cannot even think straight as if my thoughts are gone. I do not know how much longer I can stay in here; I do not see how any one could. I look up to see him still looking at the wall.


“Why can’t you sleep?” I ask. He just looks at me as if he wants to tell me but does not know if it is the right thing to do.


“I dream about things before they happen. The last dream I had my parents died and since then I could not sleep anymore. “He replied while looking at me for a change.


“How do you know it wasn’t just a dream that you had, and for some strange reason it was true. Don’t you have to sleep sometime?” I ask while hoping he would still talk.


“Everyone has dreams for some reason mine just happen to tell me what’s going to happen to the world or worst to the ones you love. I haven’t slept in I don’t know when, they use to give me some medicine to make me sleep but after a while they gave up, so I taught myself not to sleep” He said.


I did not know what to say I guess his right everyone dream for some reason and some point in time you will learn what the dream meant. I don’t see how you couldn’t sleep I thought everyone had to sleep, but I guess if you have dreams like he does, then you wouldn’t want to sleep either.


“Why are you here” He ask me

“I hate the dark I go crazy if I’m left in the dark. I can’t be in public places cause bad things will happen and I hate people touching me, no one dares to touch me anymore” I replied


‘What happens in the dark?” He asks in a low tone.


“I see things, I can’t explain it but I see things people tell me it’s just my eyes but I know better then that.” I said.


He just sat there as he was thinking about something; I did not won’t to ask. I just kept hoping they would come back for us. I heard something I look up to see him moving toward something I could not tell what he was doing. He kept walking until he got to where he wanted to go.


“What are you doing?” I ask

“I want to see what happens in the dark,” He said

“No don’t turn out the light,” I yelled but it was too late, the lights were out.





Thanks for the review :] Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story