Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

“Our baby is going to be beautiful, just like her momma.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-19 - Updated: 2010-02-20 - 406 words - Complete

1Moving
“What do you think we should name the baby?”

“I still think we should have gone ahead and found out whether or not it’s a boy or a girl. It’d be easier to choose a name.”

Paisley frowned as she and Gerard stepped out into the hospital’s courtyard.

“That takes the fun out of it I think. But it doesn’t really matter because I think it’s a pretty safe bet to say say we’re going to have a girl.”

“And you know this how?”

“Intuition.”

Gerard chuckled, “I don’t know. I think it have meaning behind it. Not some run of the mill name like Amanda or Brittany. Nice names, but they’re so common.”

Paisley squeezed his hand as they slowly made their first lap around the court yard.

“I agree. I think we should name her after your grandmother. She meant and still means so much to you. I never met her, but I think that if I did, she would mean as much to me too.”

Gerard stopped and turned to Paisley. Leaning down he gave her a small kiss before resuming their walk, “I think that’s a great idea. Well since we’ve gave her a name that means a lot to me, what about you. I feel bad because I just realized we’ve never really talked about anyone in your family.“

Paisley thought a minute before answering, “My grandmother also. She is actually still alive. I haven’t seen her since I’ve moved to Jersey though. She’s an amazing woman. I don’t even know where to begin. Her name is Janette.”

Gerard nodded, “Helena Janette. That’s pretty. But I think we should give her another name.”

“I agree. Something that has some meaning for the both of us.”

“Well that’s not hard, Paise. Lennon.”

“Lennon?”

“Richard Lennon Prep. If it hadn’t been for RLP I never would have met you.”

“That makes sense. And it fits perfectly. Helena Lennon Janette Way. It’s beautiful,” Paisley cooed as she caressed her belly.

Gerard stopped and placed his hands on top of hers.

“Our baby is going to be beautiful, just like her momma.”

Paisley tilted her head and gave Gerard a kiss, only to interrupted by a contraction.

“Ooh.”

Concern flashed over Gerard’s features, “What?”

“I think I need to go lay down. That contraction hurt.”
Sign up to rate and review this story