Categories > Celebrities > Eminem > More Than Friends or Just a Dream?

Chapter 11

by Bobina1937 0 reviews

YEY

Category: Eminem - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-26 - Updated: 2010-02-27 - 1696 words

0Unrated
(((Nov. 21st )))
Marshall nudged me lightly, I looked up at him. “What?” I whispered.
“Tell them now,” he whispered back, I began to feel nervous.
“Uh…ok,” I mumbled. “Guys?” I said softly, no one really paid any attention. “HEY GUYS!” I yelled… Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at me.
“What?” Jason asked he sounded like a woman. I giggled slightly.
“Could you all like come in the living room,” I said staring at Bruce and Terry who were in the kitchen. Everyone came in and sat down. “Ok how to say this…” I started.
“Say what?” Bruce said like a child. Ok just go and say it just say it, it will make it easier.
“Im … pregnant,” I managed to get out. It was silent for a while. I just sat there…
“Oh great!” Bruce yelled. “Another child to run around the house,” he said. Marshall gave him a death glare.
“Shut up dumbass,” Terry said irritated.
“This is great! Im gonna be a grandma!” my mom said. I was shocked; I thought she’d not like this.
“So you’re happy?” I asked.
“Yes!” she said running over to me and hugging me. I looked back over at Marshall mouthing help me; he just started laughing and joined in on the hug. I sighed.
“Guys! Let go,” I yelled trying to shove them off of me, they let go. “Thank you!” I sighed.
“See that little Santa thing I bought you did end up coming in handy,” my mom smiled. I rolled my eyes.
“Yeah ok mom,” I said as if she was stupid. Marshall smiled.
“Aww honey it sounds cute,” he said with a smile.
“Let’s see it,” Jason said.
“Ok,” she giggle then went in the middle bedroom, she looked childish. I sighed.
“What’s wrong with that?” Jason asked slapping my knee.
“Hey! Don’t hit me!” I yelled then slapped him back. Leah stared laughing. I pulled her in my lap and started tickling her under her knees.
“No stop it,” she laughed trying to get away. I let her go once my mom came back in the room with the suit thing. She held it up at Marshall. He grabbed it and held it himself he stared at I while I stared over at him wounding what he was thinking.
“It’s cute,” he said with a smile.
“Take it home,” my mom insisted. Marshall set it on his lap.
“You’re gonna make my baby brother or sister wear that?” Hailie asked.
“What’s wrong with it?” Marshall asked.
“Nothing…it’s just odd,” Hailie said staring to walk away. Marshall grabbed her and started tickling her.
“You’re odd,” Marshall said tickling his daughter.
“You people are weird,” Bruce said walking away, he went into the bedroom.
“I think it’s cute too,” Jason said.
“You do?” Leah asked.
“Yes,” he smiled. I rolled my eyes.
“What’s wrong with it?” Terry asked grabbing it off the floor; it fell on the floor due to the tickling of Hailie.
“Nothing,” I yawned.

((Nov. 24th 1am))
Marshall and I were still up, and its 1am. For some reason we weren’t tired so we were just holding each other and watching movies. We were watching Once Bitten, because Marshall wanted to see what it was. “Babe, this movie is fuckin gay,” Marshall mumbled.
“You wanted to watch it,” I said looking over at him.
“Well let me choose a different one,” he said sitting up and jumping over me, he slipped a bit and almost fell. I started to laugh. “Haha,” mimicked. I just smiled. He came back with Freddy vs. Jason.
“How’d you get that?” I questioned pointing at it. “I thought that didn’t come out till next year?” I was confused.
“I have my ways, it’s a finished movie, it comes out next year in January, and I wanted it, so they gave me a copy,” he said with a smirk. I shook my head.
“You always get what you want,” I said.
“Yes I do,” he said with a smile, he put the DVD in then came back and we cuddled back up together to watch the movie. He gave me a quick kiss, I kissed back… it ended up turning into a make-out session, for quite a bit till he pulled away and pressed play. “You’re not gonna get scared are you?” he asked with a cute smile pulling me closer to him. It was like he was scared for some stupid reason.
“No,” I mumbled staring at the TV, very concentrated by then. I never saw any of ‘The Nightmare on Elm St’ movies. So I was listening to the introduction very closely.
“My children, from the very beginning it was the children who gave me my power. The Springwood Slasher, that’s what they called me. My rein of terror was legendary; dozen of children would fall by my blades. Then the parents of Springwood came for me, taking justice into their own hands. When I was alive I’ve might have been a little naughty. But after they killed me, I became something much, much worse. The stuff nightmares were made of. The children still feared me, and their fear gave me the power to invade their dreams. And that’s when the fun really began! But they figured out a way to forget about me, to erase me completely, being dead wasn’t a problem, but being forgotten, now that a bitch! I can’t come back if nobody remembers me; I can’t come back if nobody’s afraid! I had to search the bounds of hell, but I found someone, someone who’d make them remember. He may get the blood, but I’ll get that glory, and that fear is my ticket home!” Freddy told his story in the movie. (I used youtube for this lol)
“Damn, you’re really into this aren’t you?” Marshall asked as the movie continued to display the naked whore of a woman who is about to die.
“I like the beginning, I’ve never seen any of these movies really, so I wanted to figure out what this guys deal is,” I laughed. He smirked.
“You’ve never seen any ‘Nightmare on Em St’ movies?” he asked shocked.
“Well, once but I don’t remember it,” I told him. He nodded and we continued to watch the movie. The movie continued…
“Ohh…I like her hair,” I said pointing at the black girl, who’s name is Kia.
“Sure,” Marshall mumbled. I gave him a funny look but he ignored it.
I really was enjoying the last fight scene between Freddy and Jason. I liked Freddy, just because he could talk, and he made me giggle sometimes. I don’t know why but Marshall likes Jason. “How sweet, dark meet,” Freddy said, I giggle a bit, Marshall gave me a funny look but I ignored it. The movie was almost over, Lori and Will just exploded the gas tank and jumped into the water, now they are getting back on the dock.
“Welcome to my world bitch!” Lori yelled, now Freddy just got his head cut of by Lori. The movie ended with Jason walking out of the lake with Freddy’s head, and Freddy winked.
“Did you like the movie?” Marshall asked as the credits came on.
“Yeah,” I said with a smile. The movie ended at 3:30am… He stared at me for a bit.
“Now its time for fun,” Marshall said with a smile, as he slowly got on top of me and kissed me passionately, I felt around for the remote shutting off the TV…I threw the remote on the floor then wrapped my arms around him, kissing him back. (ugh…why cant I do this ugh… I will do it… lalalalalalala) Marshall slid his hand up my leg; he started to play with the rim of my underwear. He used his other hand to support himself so he don’t fall completely on top of me and end up hurting the baby. He started to try taking them off, he was struggling, so I helped him out a bit by pulling them off myself just to make things easier. He sat up a bit and pulled them off all the way throwing them on the floor. He moved back down towards me, he kissed my neck his hot breath sent chills down my body. He kissed me slightly, and then sat up. He pulled me up so I was sitting too. “Here,” he said pulling off his shirt that I was wearing. After that he slid his boxers off throwing both them and the shirt on the floor. I laid back down, he quickly appeared in my face, and we kissed passionately before he slid slowly into me. I let out a soft moan as he went deeper. He moved slowly at first as we stared to breathe harder.
“Harder,” I whispered into his mouth. He began to go harder causing me to dig my nails into his back. I pushed my hips up causing him to slide deeper; we both let out a moan.
“Oh god, Meleah,” Marshall moaned almost breathless. I kissed him harder showing how much love I had for him, he kissed back, and we began to get a little tongue action goin on.
“I love you, Marshall,” I moaned as he began to go faster as our climax was coming.
“I love you too,” he moaned as I dug my nails into his back, he gave a few last thrusts, before he came inside me. We kissed for a while then he pulled out and laid beside me. We laid there breathing heavily before I went and cuddle up with him. It was silent, and it was nice, I listened to his heartbeat go from fast to normal as we fell asleep…
(ok for some reason that was hard for me to write, I like stopped 10 times and stared at the TV, like it was supposed to give me ideas…haha)
Sign up to rate and review this story