Categories > Celebrities > Eminem > More Than Friends or Just a Dream?

Chapter 12

by Bobina1937 0 reviews

Category: Eminem - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-07 - Updated: 2010-03-07 - 2192 words

0Unrated
(((THANKSGIVING MORNING)))
“Yeah, I wanna feel the sunshine, shinin' down on me and you,” the radio in the living room blared out Keith Urban’s ‘Somebody Like You.’ Me and Marshall sat up fast.
“What the fuck!?” he yelled.
“Bruce,” I answered.
“Why the fuck does he have to blast music?” Marshall yawned pissed.
“Cause he’s mad that we’re still sleeping,” I said as I got out of bed and put on my underwear and Marshalls t-shit. I looked at my phone; it was 10:30am that’s why hes mad. Great now hes gonna bitch at me cause hes a stupid ass. Marshall sighed as he got dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt. I felt like I was gonna throw up, so I took off running into the bathroom slamming the door shut. I threw up in the toilet for a bit, before Marshall swung the door open.
“Babe, are you ok?” he asked looking down at me with a worried look on his face, I sat on the floor staring at him. I nodded.
“Its just morning sickness,” I said flushing the toilet. I went over to the sink and brushed my teeth while Marshall went to the bathroom.
“Are you sure you’re ok?” he asked.
“Im fine,” I told him as we walked out the door towards the living room.
“Ok,” he sighed…I sat down on the chair. Marshall talked to the girls for a bit.
“Imma help your mom with the food. Need anything?” he asked.
“Could you go get me our blanket?” I asked. He nodded and went into the room, coming back shortly with our blanket, he handed it to me, and I coved myself up… Bruce walked into the living room shoving the chair forward, I almost fell off. “Fuckin a, don’t do that shit,” I yelled at him.
“It’s not my fault you don’t go to bed,” he yelled.
“Just shut up,” I mumbled.
“No. What the fuck where you two doing last night?” he yelled. I gave him a dirty look.
“None of your fuckin business,” I said, I wanted to punch him in the face. “Fuckin dick,” I added.
“Fuck you bitch,” Bruce yelled.
“Don’t you fuckin talk to her like that!” Marshall yelled loudly at Bruce.
“I can talk to her how ever the fuck I want to,” he yelled back at Marshall.
“Not unless you want your ass kicked,” Marshall said though his teeth; I could tell Marshall wanted to punch him in the face.
“Shes a fuckin bitch man,” Bruce yelled loudly.
“NO SHES NOT!” Marshall screamed getting all up in Bruce’s face.
“Well then you just haven’t seen that side of her, just good luck,” Bruce yelled.
“She only acts like that cause you’re a fucking dick to her, no matter what she did when she was here she got yelled at, she made ice cubes wrong,” Marshall yelled. “How the fuck do you make ice cubes wrong!?” he asked pissed
“Well shes fuckin stupid,” he yells.
“Don’t you fuckin call her that, you fuckin dick suckin faggot!!” he screamed. “Why do you have to be such a fuckin ass hole motherfucker!?” he questioned loudly. He didn’t answer he just left the room, slamming the bedroom door. ((Bruce is a real person, he is actually like this…the ice thing is true, some how I make ice wrong…sigh. I hate him))
Marshall sighed frustrated.
“Hun, don’t let him get to you,” I said.
“I fuckin hate him so much,” he said though his teeth. “I swear, if I could I would kill the son-of-a-bitch,” he said. I sighed. He turned to me. “Has he ever hurt you, physically?” Marshall asked trying to remain calm.
“No, he’s tied to throw things at me,” I told him. He shook his head, we looked around everyone was still frozen in their spots.
“Imma kick his ass,” Marshall mumbled looking down at the floor.
“Man, that’s the last thing you wanna do,” Jason said standing up cutting in.
“Why?” Marshall said as if he was gonna pick beef with Jason now.
“Hes not worth it,” Jason said. Marshall took a deep breath then looked at my mom.
“Lisa, has he ever hut you?” Marshall asked softly.
“In the past yeah,” he whispered.
“Imma get you out this house,” Marshall told her, as if he wouldn’t accept a no answer.
“I…” she started.
“I don’t wanna hear it, I want you to move across the street from me, it’s a really nice place, you’ll like it,” he said calmly.
“But my job,” she said.
“I can work that out, everything will be fine,” Marshall said. “I don’t want you around this asshole, you don’t need him in your life,” he told her. I looked at my mom like do it.
“Fine, I’ll check out the house,” she said. Marshall smiled.
“Good, you’re coming with us home…” he said. “You’ll have to say at my place for a few days before we can move your shit in, cause I got some work to do when we get home, then this weekend we will come back here and get your things,” Marshall explained.
“Ok,” my mom said…
I went to bed not long after dinner. I was tired and I didn’t fell like talking to people, I didn’t feel to well. Marshall was playing a game with the kids when I went to bed. I was woken up to Marshall getting in the bed, I glanced at the clock it was 11pm. “Hey,” he whispered.
“Hi,” I yawned. He smiled.
“Your mother got some clothes packed,” he mentioned.
“Did Bruce bitch?” I asked quietly.
“He was bitchin with his brothers out on the porch while she was packin,” he told me.
“Oh, I didn’t hear anything at all,” I said, which confused me because I knew Bruce would bitch in the house no matter who was sleeping or who was there. Marshall smirked.
“I told him if he wakes you up I will beat his ass, and he went to bed,” he laughed slightly. I smiled.
“Nice,” I told him. “Time to sleep,” I mumbled as I leaned in and gave him a little kiss, he kissed back.
“I love you,” he whispered in my ear after we cuddled together.
“I love you too,” I said closing my eyes.
“We’re leaving tomorrow at 9am,” he whispered after about a minute of silence.
“Ok,” I hardly said.
“And I already packed our shit while you was sleepin so we can sleep till like 8:30,” he whispered.
“Sweet,” I said quietly and a bit annoyed I wanted to sleep.
“Ok I’ll shut up now,” he laughed a bit. I laughed a bit. About five minutes later I fell asleep.

(((MORNING 8:30AM WOOT)))
“Honey, wake up we gotta get ready to leave,” Marshall whispered shaking me slightly. I sat up slowly while yawning. He slightly smiled. “Your mom is ready, already,” he told me. I looked at him funny. I was confused…. “I’ve been up sense eight,” he mumbled walking towards the door as I stood up.
“Oh,” I mumbled as I got dressed in to some sweat pants and Marshall’s shirt that I was already wearing; I put a bra on then went into the living room.
“Hey, where is that kennel for Coco?” my mom asked me before I could sit.
“Probably the garage, I’ll go look,” I said quietly, Terry was still sleeping on the couch snoring loudly. Jason was up with the girls watching cartoons as they played quietly on the TV. I slipped on some shoes then went outside to find the kennel for Coco, my mom’s cat, shes psycho. I found the cage on a shelf in the garage; it had blankets in it already. I brought it into the house and set it on the floor. “Coco,” I said quietly looking down at her she was in the hallway. She meowed at me then ran into the middle bedroom as I ran after her. I got her cornered on the corner of the bed. I grabbed her and put her in the kennel.
“When are you coming back?” Leah asked as Hailie and Alaina went into the laundry room to put on their shoes and coat.
“I don’t know,” I mumbled. “I mean if my mom…” I started; she looked down at the floor disappointed. I sighed and glanced over at Marshall who was walking back from the laundry room.
“What?” he asked confused.
“Leah wants to know when I’ll see her again,” I mumbled. He thought for a bit.
“Umm…you know Leah, you can come over to my place anytime you want,” Marshall told her trying to make her feel better.
“Really?” she asked with a smile.
“Yep. Tell you what, this summer, Meleah, Me, you, and my girls will all go up to my cabin by Lake Michigan. Lisa you can come to, so can you Jason,” he said looking at both of them as he said their names.
“Sounds fun,” Jason said. “Wanna do that sometime Lea?” he asked looking over at Leah.
“Yeah!” she said with a smile. “I guess I’ll see you later,” she said.
“Bye,” I said hugging her. Jason hugged me too…it was a bit odd…haha. The girls hugged Leah…
We went outside… “Mom, you can sit in front,” I told her as she was about to get into the back seat, the girls were already in the car.
“No, you sit in the front,” she said. “I’ll sit in the back,” she insisted.
“Mom…” I gave her an annoyed look.
“Lisa, sit in the front, she can sit in the back,” Marshall said pointing at me.
“Nope,” she said getting in the backseat and shutting the door. Marshall looked at me, I shrugged. He rolled his eye like whatever and we both got not into the car after placing my mothers things in the trunk along with ours. Coco’s kennel sat in-between me and Marshall on the floor. As we left Brandondale, Coco continued to meow. As we got to the main highway 212, she stopped meowing…I think she fell asleep or just gave up, I couldn’t see her, she faced my mother. An hour passed…we were still in Minnesota.
“Daddy, Im hungry,” Hailie whined from the way backseat.
“Ok honey, you’re gonna have to wait a bit,” Marshall said as he turned off on the exit. There was a sign showing food ahead. There was a KFC, Taco Bell, Subway and Burger king. “What should we get,” Marshall asked everyone as we pulled into an area, all the places were in a cluster.
“I don’t know,” I told him. “We probably should get Burger King if we’re gonna go through the drive thru,” I said.
“Yeah, better for me to eat while driving,” Marshall said pulling into the drive thru.
“I want a happy meal!” Hailie yelled.
“Me too!” Alaina repeated.
“Ok girls,” Marshall said sweetly. Me, Marshall and my mom all got the same thing, a number 1. “Lisa, could you put down the food shelf things for the girls…the thing on the back of the seats,” Marshall asked my mom as we got our food.
“Sure,” she said putting down the trays before Marshall handed her their food.
We stopped for gas about a half hour later. “Any one who has to pee, pee now or don’t pee at all,” Marshall mumbled as he dug through the trunk as he searched for something.
“I gotta pee!” both the girls said.
“Babe, take them to the bathroom,” Marshall pretty much demanded.
“Ok come on girls,” I said as we walked towards the gas station. We all went into the bathroom at once, once finished we walked out, my mom was waiting to us the bathroom, and Marshall was looking at the chips. “I want beef jerky, honey get me some!” I demanded. He smiled.
“I got it already,” he said holding some up.
“Daddy, can I get candy?” Hailie asked all cutely.
“Yes baby, you and Laney can each pick out one thing,” he said. The girls ran off in search of their candy. “What kind of chips do you want?” Marshall asked me.
“Dill Pickle,” I said handing him the bag sitting next to me. My mom came out of the bathroom. “If you want a pop get one,” I told my mom. She grabbed a Diet Pepsi. I grabbed a water and one of them cherry on the go shaky things whatever you call them.
“If you want a snack grab one,” Marshall told my mom.
“Im fine,” she said. Marshall smiled at her, we approached the counter… The young girl standing there, she looked about 18 years old, went into shock, she stared at Marshall… (YEY it was long…. Ideas just kept coming. J lol… umm… I hope you liked it!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story