Categories > Celebrities > Linkin Park > I'm Just One Step Closer To The Edge

Same Jackets, Boys!

by Parawhore998 0 reviews

Review

Category: Linkin Park - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-27 - Updated: 2010-02-28 - 2283 words

0Unrated
Jade

The darkness seems to soothe me. No more annoying dudes getting in my face. I couldn't see anything but that's just the beauty of it. No one can find me and try to talk to me. Talking to these people is a waste of my time. I hummed to myself, bumping into what felt like a car. I silently muttered to myself, as I changed directions.

I can't wait till we finally get out of here. I'm going to go back to my hotel room seeing the guy again. Chester. I didn't want him to make anymore conversations with me, thinking that he can have me. Being a rock star of a well known band doesn't impress me. I scoffed, bumping into a fence. "Ow" I muttered under my breath.

That was when I heard footsteps. I began turning away. Someone is obviously coming and they might know that I'm here. Maybe one of those jackasses trying to look for me. I guess it's time for me to head back to the hotel now even though most of these faggots would be found drunk at the bar or in their beds. Drinking is a waste of your time.

I began feeling my surroundings. How will I get back to the hotel? Easy, just keep walking till I see the lights. But the footstep sounded closer. "Yo, who is this?" I asked, slightly annoyed. I heard a smirk. "Fucking asshole" I whispered. Then all of a sudden, I was pushed against the fence. I let out a scream. That person's hand immediately covered my mouth. "Let's do this quietly" I didn't recognize the voice.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked. "You'll see. Maybe you'll enjoy this" oh shit. What have I gotten myself into? I can't really do anything about this now, can I? What if I scream very loud? Will anybody hear me or will this man shoot me? "Dude, are you trying to rape me?" I suddenly realized this guy really wants it. His lips touched my neck, making me flinch.

I shivered as his lips touched around my body. "Good girl" he said as his lips reached my ears. Then suddenly, he tore my shirt right off my body. I guess this man is going to rape me and then kill me. I may never have believed it in 20 years but the tears are forming in my eyes. Crying is for losers but I'm doing it. "Stop touching me" I growled. I can't let this man touch my body and get away with it.

"Please, don't make this any harder" I felt his tongue lick my belly. What the hell is wrong with this guy? As he reached to my breasts, I began screaming as loud as I could. "Help!!" then I felt a slap in my face. The tears let itself fall. I couldn't take this anymore. I slapped the guy right back. "You fucking bitch" he wrapped his hands around my neck.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" another voice came. The hands were quickly removed from my neck. I let out deep breaths. The tears fell freely and I can't do anything to stop them. "Get your fucking ass over here" my savior muttered. I heard some punches going around before hearing footsteps fading away. I clutched my arms around my bare torso, shivering.

Then I heard the other footstep coming closer. I hate that it's so dark. Why can't I see anything? The other guys obviously could. "Hey, you okay? Wait that's a stupid question to ask" he chuckled, gently placing his arms on my shoulders. "I'm scared" I stuttered. "Don't be, I'm here right now" I could feel his breath. I could tell his face isn't that far from mine.

"Can you not tell anybody about this?" I didn't know who the person was but I still didn't want anybody to know about this weak side of me. I can't show anybody I was weak. "If you don't want me to tell anyone, I won't" I could hear a smile in his voice. "Thanks" I muttered. "Are you cold?" he asked. "Yeah, a bit, can you see my shirt?" I asked.

"I see it but it's torn" he answered. "What do I do then?" I can't just walk in the hotel naked. How embarrassing is that? "Here, take my jacket" I heard the sound of the zipper then felt the jacket around me. I put it on and zipped it up. "Thanks again" I said. This guy was my savior. He is my hero. I wanted to touch him. I touched his face. He chuckled.

"Thank you for saving me, this is the most terrible moment of my life" I sniffed. I even forgotten I was crying. I felt his hand on my cheek, wiping the tears away from my eyes. He caressed my cheek, moving his head closer to mine. The feeling of his breath soothed me. Something was pressed against my lips all of a sudden. It took me a while to realize it was his lips. My real first kiss.

He slowly wrapped his arms around me as I did the same. This kiss felt magical. I never knew what a kiss felt like anyways so who am I to judge. Does kissing really feel this good? Or was it just this guy? I immediately felt drawn to him. Sadly, our lips parted. "I have to go, just follow this path and you'll find your way back to the hotel" he removed his hands and began walking away, hearing the footsteps.

"Don't go!" I blurted out. Who am I? I'm Jade Levine. Why am I begging a guy to stay? But I can't let this guy go without knowing his identity. He may be the love of my life. Why am I feeling like this now? I possibly can't. Love is just some distraction to life. And it's fake. "Sorry" then the footsteps faded. "Now or never" I muttered, running in the direction I think he went.

I sighed in relief, seeing light again. I entered the hotel lobby, looking around for any guy running away. "There you are!" I jumped at a hand on my shoulder. Holding my breath, I turned to the guy beside me. I groaned when I see Phoenix. "What do you want?" I rolled my eyes. "Your brother was looking for you, he's worried something will happen to you" he scoffed.

"Fucker" I mumbled. "Hey, why are you wearing Chester's jacket?" he asked, eye on the jacket. I looked down at my jacket in shock. Don't tell me Chester is – "Hey guys what's up?" I looked up to see Chester, wearing the same jacket I have on. I sighed in relief. Maybe the mystery guy and Chester had the same jacket. Coincidence. "Oh, ha, Chester. I thought she was wearing your jacket"

"Where'd you get that jacket from?" Chester asked me. I shrugged, "none of your business" with that I walked away, thinking about my mystery guy. Which is totally not Chester, thank god!

Stephanie

Yawning, I finally managed to open my eyes. My head began throbbing. Is this how being hungover feel like? Oh well. I did my best to gulp down those shots. I hope I won't turn into a freakin alcoholic after this. I tried to remember what happened last night. People can't remember anything being drunk I guess. I heard some heavy breathing.

Here was someone else here. That person is lying next to me. Slowly I turned towards the sleeping form of the guy next to me. His back was turned to me. I sighed, checking my surroundings. The hotel room looked very unfamiliar. That was when I spotted the purple hoodie Brandan was wearing last night. My eyes widened a bit and I smiled. Out of all the people, I'd rather spend the night with him. "Um… Bran?" I whispered.

His sleeping form moved a bit and I heard grunting. I walked over to his side. He slowly opened his eyes, but not the green eyes I was expecting. Instead, the blue eyes stared at me in shock and confusion. Who could that guy possibly – wait…..? Isn't that Tyson Ritter? I examined him closely as he did the same. "Who are you?" he asked. "I'm thinking the same thing"

"You mean you don't know who you are?" he asked. "No, you dumbass, I meant who are you?" I did know who he was but how did it come to this? "Nothing you need to worry about" he shrugged, getting up. "Go put some clothes on" I instructed. "I would tell you the same thing but I'm enjoying the sight of a naked woman" Huffing, I slapped the back of his head. "What was that for, woman?" "For being a fucking perv" I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my clothes on the floor and dashed into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, almost screaming at the sight of the girl staring back at me. I looked like a hot mess. I'm usually the clean rock chick who doesn't get involved with troubles like this. But look at me now. My eyeliner was smudged all over my eyes. The lipstick I was wearing the night before was smeared all across my face. Shaking my head, I quickly put my clothes back on and cleaned my face.

I took a deep breath and slowly walked out of the bathroom. I saw that Tyson was dressed. "Uh, I'm Stephanie, I guess it's nice to meet you" I introduced, trying to make this situation less awkward. "I'm Tyson, the dude from The All American Rejects" he extended his hand for me to shake. "Oh, that's why I know you" I nodded. "What are you doing in this hotel?" he asked. "My band is on tour with Linkin Park and Flyleaf"

"Wow, aren't you in that new band, The Open Wound?" he asked. "Um… no Reverse Your Words" I answered. "Cool, now may I escort you back to your hotel room?" he asked, putting on his purple hoodie. I guess it's just a coincidence that it's the same as Bran's. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't him. I guess I'll just dream on. "Be my guest" I gathered all my things and followed him out of his hotel room.

We began chatting about touring. It was our first major tour with a well known band. We usually just perform at small venues with 50 to 100 people but this is major. Tyson was giving me some stage advices. He told me all of his funny moments from being onstage. He once brought a fan up onstage to have a drinking contest. After he won, he realized that the fan was underage. Touring is good. After I arrived at me and Lena's room, we exchanged numbers.

I knocked on the door. The knob turned and I expected Lena to open the door. My eyes met with the green eyes I've been hoping for this morning. "Hey" I smiled at him, waving. "Uh, I was about to ask you where you were last night but I think I know" he looked from Tyson to me. "It's not like that" I mumbled but the guys didn't hear me. I looked at them. They were both glaring at each other. "Steph, I have to go and get the guys, I guess I'll see you around"

"Yeah, thanks for everything though, the stories were funny" I gave him a hug. Brandan cleared his throat. An idea quickly popped in my head. I can easily get him by making him jealous. Right? This is how most of the girls get their guys. It means that this plan works. "Text you later" he said. "Yeah" I smiled at him, quickly pecking his lips. He stared at me in shock. I looked down on the floor, pretending to be shy. "See you" he smiled, walking away from the door.

I turned back to Brandan, smiling at myself. What a beautiful plan I have established. He pursed his lips and walked into the room. Ha, the progress is working pretty well. I'm proud of myself for once. "Damn, Stephanie, where were you last night?" Lena rushed up to me to give me a hug. "Well, let's just say I met up with a friend" I smiled. Brandan cleared his throat again. "Ooh, was it David?" she asked. I quickly shook my head. David was my ex boyfriend. Never going there again.

"Adam?" I shook my head again. Another ex. "Chris?" "No" "Matt" "Nope" "Jason?" "Damn, how many ex-boyfriends do you have?" Brandan cut in. "A lot" I answered, satisfied with myself. I got him interested. I just have to keep going. "Who then?" Lena continued. "I met…" the vibration of my phone interrupted my thoughts. Smiling at the new incoming text from Tyson, I opened the message up. "Got ur friends curious?" "Yeah a bit" I texted back.

"Who is that? Robbie?" Lena asked. "No, it's probably her 'friend'" Brandan air quoted the word friend. "Oh my god, lemme see!" Lena grabbed my phone out of my hands. "Hey! Give me back my phone!" I chased after her. She managed to open my phone and check the message. "Who's Tyson?" luckily Lena wasn't an AAR fan. She didn't know who the fuck Tyson Ritter is. Or did she?

"None of your business" I took the phone back from her. I hope this works. I hope he gets jealous and pays attention to loving me. I want to keep playing this game until I get what I want.
Sign up to rate and review this story