Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 2 The Gwen Parker Way

by orieo82 0 reviews

Gwen from TDI has found a boy to torture ooooohhhhhh the humanity

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Fanny - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-05 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 3388 words

-1Cliche
Gwen Parker the Goth princess of TDI grinned when she got an invite to torture a boy and make him her daughter and she intended on doing that.
Gwen: Look out world here comes Gwen Parker and her new daughter Midnight Eloise Parker.
Gwen got her car keys, a pair of overnight clothes for her, her purse, and a dark purple backpack that concealed her as a three year old's clothes and toys.
Gwen: Total Drama Island Preschool edition here I come.
Gwen sped off to Fanny Fullbright's orphanage came into view and Fanny already had a boy planned for Gwen to take home with her.
Fanny(Staring at a little boy) Not to worry little orphan Johnny Gwen your mama is going to turn you from happy go lucky to gothy go not so happy.
John Ward had no idea he would soon be as gothic as Fanny if not more gothic as Gwen pulled up and Fanny snatched John up with his bags.
Fanny: I hope you can resist being gothic sweetie, the girl adopting you can't and chances are neither will you.
John got a fearful look in his eyes as Fanny grinned seeing Gwen walk in and she ran up to Gwen to welcome her and show her the boy she just inherited.
Fanny: Gwen meet John, John meet Gwen the girl who's about to wipe that smile off your face and turn you into a gothic chick.
Gwen(Looking down at John) He's perfect I mean just look at that tortured soul I can so work with it.
John made to squirm away but Gwen grabbed him and he was held at her side as he hated the look of love and happiness in her eyes.
Fanny: All's you do is sign on the dotted line and he's all yours goth girl, and I can try and get rid of the rest of these kids that deserve adoption.
Gwen: Well Lindsay wrote me and said she was on her way here to adopt a boy and turn him into another her which should be good.
Fanny: Yea she wrote me too and I have the perfect boy for her to adopt.
Gwen(Looking down at John) Well I hope you enjoyed your life as a boy because your about to say goodbye to it.
John: But what if I want to be a boy, I mean either way I become a goth right?
Gwen(Brushing her fingers through his hair) Yea but girl's are so much easier to raise than boys, plus I think you'd make a very pretty girl.
John: Yea but raising me as a girl would be impossible because I'm not one.
Gwen(Smiling evilly) Not yet but give me some time alone with you and we'll see what happens next.
John gulped as Gwen lugged his luggage to her car as John was starting to see how serious Gwen was.
Gwen: All right so Lindsay should be here soon and thanks again for the boy.
Fanny: If you need any more I'll be sure to give you some, I just love to see the torture in their eyes.
Gwen(Grabbing John's hand) I'll be sure to do that, and the next time you see this tortured soul you're going to see him as a girl.
Lindsay started walking up the parking lot as Gwen smiled wider knowing another boy was on the TDI Pre School Edition hitlist.
Gwen: Hey Linds have fun picking a boy out it's just like grocery shopping in there.
Lindsay(Giggling) Good because I'm looking to dumb a boy down.
Gwen: Just like you were that's going to be excellent.
Lindsay(Twirling around in her new bikini) One for every day of the seasons, and my little girl will have them too.
John(Struggling) I will not have you making me a goth girl like you Gwen.
Gwen(Clutching him harder) You'll find that you will need patience to be a goth.
Lindsay: Well I'm off so have fun Gwen and I'll meet you at TDI Preschool edition with my little bundle of joy.
John mouthed help me to Lindsay as she just skipped off happy to be adopting a boy about to be a girl.
Gwen(Kissing John's cheek) And get used to them because soon you'll be my baby and kisses are a must in my book.
John looked fearful as he was forced into Gwen's car and they rode off looking for a hotel for the night and then it was TDI Preschool edition the next day.
Gwen: Ohh don't look so down in the dumps, or do I mean all goth's look like that when they find out their going to Summer camp.
John didn't know any way out of this and Gwen knew there was no way out of it as she cackled evilly.
Gwen: You're going to be my little girl and there's nothing anyone can say that will change that.
John: I'll just fight tooth and nail until I either grow too weak to fight or I fight the girly part of me away.
Gwen(Smirking) Good luck you'll just grow too weak to fight soon enough and I'll be a very happy mommy.
John groaned as Gwen smirked seeing him grow into a three year old and she pulled into a hotel ready to bathe him, dress him, and make him her as a three year old.
Gwen: Get ready for the ride of your little three year old life John, soon you'll be me as a three year old and nothing will stop you from winning TDI this Summer.
John threw a tantrum as Gwen picked him up and she was happy for this because tantrums were her forte at three.
Gwen(Running the bath) Take those clothes off and sit patient while I get the tub ready.
John happened to look in the mirror and he saw three year old Gwen's reflection smiling back waving her multi colored hair at him and giggling evilly.
Gwen: All right munchkin hop into the tub unless you want mommy to show you her superhuman strength.
John folded his arm's over his chest another Gwen move as he held a stout yet another Gwen move.
Gwen(Picking him up) You and I are like mashed potatoes and corn now munchkin, soon you'll be my daughter and that stout will be your calling card.
John gurgled under the water as the purple bubbles rose to his chest making it smaller and flatter.
Gwen: Once you turn 11 that chest will burst out with breasts, at least mine did I'm not so sure about you.
John groaned as a giggling was coming from his stomach and Gwen knew soon her daughter would be out and about.
Gwen(Scrubbing John) This is going to take longer than I thought I mean you have enough mud on you to fill three pig pens and a mud wrestling ring cutie pie.
John groaned as Shark's Can't Sleep by Tracy Bonham surrounded the bathroom and Gwen smiled introducing him to her goth/ hard rock punk music.
Gwen: These will be your lullabies now, you'll hum them wherever you are and pretty soon the catchy tunes will be on your Ipod too.
John tried covering his ears but Gwen's strength pulled his hands away from his ears and cackled as the goth music echoed off of the walls.
Gwen(Inhaling) I love the smell of fear in the afternoon, it just makes my day.
John saw his nails becoming colored with dark, sparkly, purple nail polish as Gwen knew her as three was coming full force.
Gwen(Kissing him) You have your own makeup kit sweetie, mommy and you will get makeovers before camp orientation tomorrow.
John feared Gwen like The Three Little Pigs feared The Big Bad Wolf and Gwen saw it.
Gwen(Cackling) It says here that your favorite fairy tale is The Three Little Pigs, well I'll tell you what you play piggy one and two and I'll play the Big Bad Wolf scaredy cat.
John eeped as Gwen's shadow towered over him and she inhaled with her cheeks puffing out.
Gwen(Cackling) I'll huff, I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in little piggy.
John could feel more girlish urges rising inside of him and Gwen giggled as he shrank and Gwen could see four not three in him but she had a plan to turn him into her as three.
Gwen(Dumping gothic Barbies into the tub) Here have fun with those while mommy get's your clothes out munchkin.
Gwen giggled as her as three came out and was playing with the Barbies as Gwen grabbed the dark purple backpack with all of her clothes for John in it.
Gwen(twirling around) I'm gonna have a goth daughter, I'm gonna have a goth daughter ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
John heard Gwen's little song as he shrank even smaller and Gwen walked up smiling down at him.
Gwen: Well what do you know the Barbie method worked, my mom made me play with these as a kid, and tried getting me to act ladylike but it never stuck.
John(Crying) Please don't do this Gwen you don't want a daughter do you.
Gwen(Tisking John) That won't work with me, as a girl you have to look cute dimples and all then maybe I would have reconsidered it.
Gwen lifted John out of the tub and covered him in a towel as he started punching her shoulder and scratching her which to her felt like mosquito bites with him so small.
Gwen(Laying John down) Now let's see first we'll need the undies which are in here you sit still or I'll make you sit still young man or should I say lady?
John didn't take his chances as Gwen pulled a dark purple pair out and inspected them.
Gwen(Spreading the underwear out) HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM these are mine at four I think, I know their in here somewhere.
Gwen dug deeper and brought out a pair of small, dark, black underwear and giggled placing both of John's legs in the holes and pulling the waistband up to his waist.
Gwen(Tickling John's toes) See how small you're becoming?, soon you'll be a three year old and dominating the competition in TDI Preschool Edition.
John: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't fight being a goth princess anymore.
Gwen(Kissing his cheek) Of course not your mama was the princess and she passes the scepter to you ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaa.
John saw black tights fall at his feet as Gwen cackled pulling them onto his feet and pulled them up until the waist met the waistband of his underwear.
Gwen: Tights and undies check, next comes the skirt and trust me you'll love it I always did anyways.
Gwen produced a smaller version of her skirt blue pockets and all as she slipped it up John's waist and his waist, and legs finally became three year old size.
Gwen: If I knew it was this easy to make a daughter I would have done it right after TDI but you know you live and you learn.
John hated to think about what came next as a black tank top met his eyes and Gwen giggled hastily slipping it over his body.
Gwen: Undershirt check, now for the green shirt that my mom insisted I wore in Canada so sit tight munchkin.
Gwen slipped the green shirt over John as she then came out with the final shirt a ripped off the belly shirt that she hastily pulled over John and his chest, stomach, and shoulders grew three year old size.
Gwen: Shirts check now for the boots and you should grow mommy's hair after that.
John could feel himself losing as Gwen placed one of her boots at three over John's foot and laced it along with the other.
Gwen(Cackling triumphantly) Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I have a daughter, you'll answer to Midnight Eloise Parker, and here come's mommy's blue hair with black streaks.
John saw himself fade as a gothic three year old met his eyes and he screamed as three year old Gwen screamed with him.
Gwen: She's your reflection now kiddo, soon she'll take over and you'll be nothing but a soul sucked up by me.
John knew that didn't sound good as Gwen grabbed him and led him to her bed where nail polishes, lipsticks, lip glosses, mascara's, and body glitter met him.
Gwen: Meet a girl's best friend, and like I said you'll have your own makeup kit and I made it myself sweetie.
Gwen opened her new daughters makeup case as she grinned knowing no girl could resist makeup and like clockwork three year old Gwen grinned in the mirror.
Gwen: Here mommy will help you become the gothic princess, now sit still while she paints your nails pretty goth colors.
John: Noooooooooooo don't put makeup on me that'll make her come out sooner and I can't control her.
Gwen(Playfully poking his little nose) That's kind of the idea munchkin, she's going to come out and you'll be nothing but a reflection her reflection he, he, he, he, heeeeee.
Gwen took the brush from the black nail polish and started painting John's nails with it as an evil laughter by both Gwen's rang throughout the room.
John: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I don't feel well.
Gwen: That's probably because my little princess hasn't eaten yet, I'll order us a pizza while my munchkin princess continues to paint her nails.
John as if he was a puppet grabbed the black nail polish brush and started painting his other hand as Midnight giggled flexing and unflexing her nails.
Gwen: Pizza and soda's on the way, and I must say my daughter like her mama has a knack for painting nails now to make them glittery and sparkly.
Before John could blink Gwen grabbed the body glitter and she grabbed the brush brushing glitter onto his fingernails.
Gwen: Say magnifique now let's make those lips pretty, blueberry lipstick should work and it's also good to have if you're crushing on a boy.
Gwen rolled the lipstick onto the top of John's lips and showed him to smack his lips together as he pulled his Gwen look arms across his chest and stout shaking his head.
Gwen(Giggling) You haven't learned anything yet have you sweetie?, my daughter will just do it for you.
Midnight giggled evilly and smacked her lips as John's lips smacked together too.
Gwen: Perfect form sweetie no lipstick on your teeth or anything, now for the lip gloss, berry passion always was my favorite.
John tried squirming his head but Gwen held it in place brushing the top of his lips showing him once again to smack his lips.
John(Folding his arm's over his chest) What now mommy dearest?
Gwen(Sighing) Midnight show this boy how to do it.
Midnight smacked her lips as John's also smacked and Midnight cackled as Gwen did the same.
Gwen(Tapping her bed) Feet up munchkin it's time to paint your toes and make them as sparkly as your fingers
John did as he was told knowing he was not going to be a boy much longer and Midnight was very persuasive to Gwen.
Gwen: Good see what happens when we listen the little girl doesn't have to come out.
Gwen took the bursh out of a plum purple nail polish and started painting John's toenails the same color as hers and Midnight wiggled her toes giggling at them.
Gwen: I used to love doing this with my mom and you'll grow to look forward to this too, just think at least you're not Lindsay's daughter your friend David Monroe just volunteered.
John: Yea I guess being a giggly girl in a bathing suit every day does kind of take it's toll.
Gwen: MMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM and don't forget Lindsay's daily ritual of painting her nails, using spray on tan, and acting ditsy.
John had to admit if he was going to become anybody's daughter even if he hated her he was glad Gwen chose him.
Gwen(Tapping the bed) Other foot munchkin, and I know you hate me which flatters me because I hated my parents at your age too.
John: I hate you and I always will, I wish I never met you Gwen Maryanne Parker.
Gwen: That's more like it, see hate is bad for people like my mother but to me hate is another word for love, and love is an insult.
John: Fine then I love you mommy now let me go and let me live my life.
Gwen: I know it isn't sincere, the hiss in your voice like a snakes or like a teapots tell me it isn't.
John moaned as Gwen waved the body glitter laughing at him.
Gwen: We haven't even gotten to nail stickers yet, skulls and crossbones across your fingers, and your name spelled out on your toes sounds good to me.
John: Not if I can help it.
Gwen: Well here's the secret you can't, Midnight Eloise Parker just became your reflection and whatever she does you do.
Midnight stuck her tongue out at John as he did the same and Gwen couldn't be happier.
Gwen: See you mimic what she does and if I tell her to keep her feet up here she'll do it because she's a great listener to her mommy unlike you.
John: Don't listen to her Midnight act like any other three year old and throw a tantrum making her hate you.
Gwen: I wouldn't have said that if I were you John.
Midnight curled her lips and started bawling as Gwen snickered and John held his ears but the thing about a reflection is you can still here it louder if you try to ignore it.
Gwen: Not stopping is she?, I never did either until I got what I wanted and right now I think she wants nail stickers for her toe and finger nails.
Midnight stopped as she smiled and giggled flexing her toe and fingernails as John's flexed too.
Gwen(Taking skull and crossbones sticker out) See their as glittery as your fingers now let's make those toes glittery too.
Midnight kept her toes still as Gwen placed the stickers on each of her daughters finger nails and then brushed the glitter onto John's toes.
Gwen: Soon you'll be nothing to her and her reflection will mold you into her forever.
Midnight pulled her finger across her neck like she was going to kill John and cackled as Gwen did the same and John gulped.
Gwen: You should be scared John, us Parkers always get our man or our woman, Heather from last years TDI is still afraid to fall asleep.
Midnight: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa she's in a mental hospital now and my mommy brought her to tears.
Gwen(Beaming) What can I say to be me is an art.
John: But why not pick Heather to become you, I mean you do like scaring her right?
Gwen smirked wider at this and John knew he said the wrong thing.
Gwen: As much as I would love to make Heather me she has guards all around her, on the other hand her nightmares aren't protected and I'm a nightmare monster.
John somehow knew this as Gwen cackled louder and placed M-I-D-N-I-G-H-T on Midnight's toes.
Gwen(Ruffling John's hair) Once Heather becomes me she's going to love being me, I mean she's evil but I'm worse than she ever was.
Midnight giggled admiring her fingers and toes as Gwen saw Midnight reaching through the glass as it became liquid and Midnight stepped out cackling at John.
Midnight: My mama says now's the time for you and I to become one so I hope you're ready to become a goth chick.
John screamed painfully as Midnight disappeared inside of him and Gwen cackled triumphantly as John's body became Midnight's as she giggled hugging her mom.
Gwen: Now's the time for nightmare giving munchkin, I mean one Gwen was bad but two Gwen's Heather is going to have a conniption he, he, he, he, heeeeee.
What happens to Heather read part 3 Two For One Deal and reply to part 2
Sign up to rate and review this story