Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 3 Evil Girls have more fun

by orieo82 0 reviews

Heather has found a boy to bring into her family tree and turn into an evil, mini, her

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-03-05 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 3146 words

-1MarySue
Fanny led Lindsay down the hall of the orphanage as the boys cringed knowing one of them would be leaving Fanny's orphanage and their lives behind.
Fanny: We have a ton of available boys here, I mean this is like the mall for girl's looking to adopt boys.
Lindsay: Yea they all look cuter than me, and I want someone who's not cute.
Fanny: Well just continue looking while I write up your paperwork.
Lindsay's eyes fell on Joey as he gulped and slumped against the wall as her shadow followed him.
Lindsay: Hello little one and what's your name?, please tell me it's nothing cute because right now you're winning brownie points with me.
Joey: My name's Joey Beatles now back off and leave me alone.
Lindsay: Joey huh well that's average enough, trust me when I say you're going to love being my daughter Joey.
Joey(Attempting to run) You'll have to catch me first freaky girl.
Lindsay easily grabbed Joey by the shirt collar and faced him her blue eyes entrancing him.
Lindsay: Rule number one sweetie use your pool of blue eyes to your advantage.
Joey(Struggling) Hey let me go you freak squared.
Lindsay(Smiling down at Joey) I really like you, you have the same spunk I had at your age.
Fanny(Skipping up to Lindsay and Joey) Did we find an adoption Lindsay?
Lindsay: That and then some Head lady.
Fanny: Perfect I'll have someone pack his things while you and him get ready to bond like super glue and any other substance.
Lindsay(Tickling Joey's tummy) Trust me when I say about to be Wendy Pearson bonding isn't going to be an issue.
Fanny(Grabbing a boy) David Monroe front and center, pack Joey's bags and make sure you get everything.
The boy scampered off to get Joey's bags together as Lindsay grinned evilly down at Joey as Heather also showed up and Fanny's eyes slit into evil cobra eyes.
Fanny: Looks like we're having a two for one sale gentlemen.
Heather: Can I please speak to the owner of this drabby place?
Fanny(Holding her hand out) Fanny Fullbright pleased to meet you, and I will be your owner today.
Heather: Thank God I've been ringing that damn bell for like twenty minutes.
Fanny: Well welcome Heather and let me start by saying you can have your pick of any boy on the showroom floor just like a car.
Heather: Perfect now I do what I do best and that's shop.
Heather now older than she was when she was in TDI flipped her hair that ended up growing back, back and forth as the boys gulped at her evil smile and nature.
Heather: Too butch, too thin, too fat, too whiny, too sad, too happy, not sad or happy enough, ugh this is harder than I thought it would be.
Lindsay(Skipping around Heather) Just do what I do and pick the first boy that meets your eyes.
Heather: Good looking out Lindsay, now if only one of these boys would meet my gaze.
Lindsay: Since when did they let you out of the mental institution Heather?
Heather(Throwing a newspaper at Lindsay) Since they found out that my theory about little Mrs. Gwen Parker is entirely true.
Lindsay(Shushing Heather) Don't Heather my little one will not be plagued by bad dreams.
Heather: Oh please Lindsay we all know Gwen already targeted our daughters, TDI Pre School Edition is her show for Christ's sake.
Lindsay shrugged as she was showed to the front with David chasing her with Joey's luggage and Fanny and Heather both smiled evilly.
Heather: He'll do nicely Headmaster, now write him up while I grab him.
Fanny(Handing Heather papers) Already been done, now show him how the rich people live their lives.
Heather's black heart beat sending black blood through her body as she met David at his room and Fanny smiled down at him.
Fanny: David Monroe meet Heather Sanchez your new mommy, now Heather why don't we get his bags packed and him ready to be out the door.
Heather: David huh what do you say we change that name shall we?
David: I kind of like my name the way it is.
Heather(Chuckling) I'm sure you do but I'm the mama cub and that makes you the shivering wolf looking for attention mostly your mama's.
David gulped as evil Heather grinned and grabbed him as Fanny took his bags and led them to the front door.
Fanny: Tell your evil little friends Heather, I'm going to become a franchise with the money you're offering me.
Heather: What can I say I know a good thing when I see it and this is totally a good thing.
Fanny: I don't know if David there agrees with you, but well you're changing his name so at least he has that to look forward to.
Heather(Ruffling David's hair) Ewwwwwwwwwwwww it's totally oily, not to worry Denise mommy can fix that in a jiffy.
David: Denise couldn't you think of a better name to name me?
Heather(Grinning) Denise it is, now as I said I can fix the oily hair TDI isn't exactly a 24 hour spa but I made it one when I was voted off illegally.
David: But making me a girl would be really hard, I mean how are you going to take care of me?
Heather: I see what you're doing and it's not going to work, my mom and dad hired a nanny to care for me but lucky for you I'm taking you on full time.
Heather walked to the door about to lead David to a limo but he held onto the door frame smiling at her.
Heather(Tugging) You're only making this harder on yourself Denise, I mean come on don't you think I came prepared for this?
Heather pulled the jaws of life from her pocketbook and separated David from the frame and she laughed evilly carrying a squirming David to her limo.
Heather: I have a leotard, tights, a tutu, ballet slippers, and a tiara waiting for my baby when we get home, and after her bath.
David(Staring at Heather) You're really serious about this whole little girl thing aren't you?
Heather(Kissing David's cheek) I've never been more serious about anything in my life.
Limo Driver: Will we be visiting the drive thru today ma'am or is it straight home?
Heather: Drive thru if you please Leo, this boy will have a last meal just like a death row prisoner gets.
David gulped as Heather cackled evilly her black heart sending black blood all over her organs.
Heather: What I meant was you're on death row as a boy, as a girl well that's a new story altogether.
David: What exactly is this Total Drama Island Pre School Edition you're talking about mother of mine?
Heather(Rubbing her hands together gleefully) It's a place where you'll leave your legacy as a Sanchez Denise.
David: You never left so much as an imprint in Total Drama Island so what's making me your little girl going to do?
Heather: It's perfect math sweetie, teen girls are cruel and evil, three year olds are cute and sweet meaning America will vote for you.
David saw Heather pull into Mcdonald's and could feel his time slowly ticking down as she stared at him.
Heather: Well we don't have all day what are you going to eat death row inmate?
David: A double quarter pounder with cheese, and a Coke evil woman.
Heather: I'll have a double quarter pounder with cheese meal, a Coke, make the fries and Coke large, and I'll also have the same as my death row inmate.
Speaker: Would you like fries with that?
Heather: Obviously I just said meal which comes with fries and I specifically said large, now don't get on my bad side speaker I've beaten things bigger than you.
Speaker: That'll be 13.00 please pull up to the window ma'am.
Heather: Well Leo you heard the man put the pedal to the metal.
David: Take your time because I sure am going to eating my last meal.
Heather(Grinning) Well when we get home meal or no meal I'm giving you a bath and turning you into a prima ballerina.
David gulped as Leo pulled up and the bag was handed to Heather as Leo parked the car.
Leo: I'd check if everything was there if I were you Mrs. Sanchez, remember what happened last time?
David: What's to say I can't fight you Heather?, what's stopping me from doing what you tell me to
Heather: The last person who denied me ended up missing, if you know what I'm talking about.
David gulped again as Heather slowly moved her finger across her throat indicating that the person was dead.
Heather was handed the bag as she looked in and nodded indicating it was all there and Leo was off to the mansion where David would spend the rest of his life.
Heather(Munching a fry) Take as long as you like, like I said meal or no meal you will get the bath when you get home and you will become three and a cute munchkin.
David devoured his fries seeing this as the last time he'd have them, as a boy anyways as a girl he had no idea how many times he'd get this luxury.
Heather: Well so much for taking it slow, but I'm just guessing you want to enjoy this luxury as a boy while you have it.
David nodded throwing fry after fry into his mouth as Heather just grinned knowing his fight was just beginning.
Leo: Mrs. we're home now the gate guard will open the gate while you show the pick of the litter to his bath.
Heather(Looking down at David) That be you munchkin, tomorrow we go clothes shopping but for now you have ballet clothes to wear.
David: I will not dress as a ballerina get me?
Heather(Tickling his tummy) You're so cute when your angry, anyways you have no choice just think of it as playing dress up.
The black gates to Heather's house opened as she squealed with delight the first happy emotion David had ever saw her show and he knew he was doomed.
Heather(Spreading her arms out) Welcome to Casa De Sanchez sweetness, now Leo will take your bags while me well I'll show you how clean I can get you.
David felt his arm being tugged as Heather led him upstairs and he saw a room decked out in all powder blue things and ballerina posters everywhere.
Heather: Hope you like it it's your new room, and if you don't you'll get used to it.
David: I think it sucks and blows kind of like a vacuum.
Heather: That language will not be tolerable in this house young lady, lady like is a new word you're going to learn real quick.
David grinned knowing he was getting under Heather's skin as she grinned wider knowing she had David right where she wanted him.
David( Hocking a lugie) Is that lady like enough for you?
Heather: Nope but soon my pretty real soon you'll leave all of this behind honest to goodness.
David grinned blowing his snot on his clothes as Heather giggled knowing soon enough he would be using tissues and keeping his lugies to himself.
Heather(Opening a door) This is the bathroom now strip while I pour the bubbles in, and if you're not undressed before I'm done I'll have to interfere.
David wanted to test Heather even more as she sensed this and the bubbles rose to the top of the tub.
Heather(Tisking David and shaking her head) You don't know how to do as your mommy says, but you will soon enough now hold still this hurts you a lot more than it hurts me.
Before David knew what was happening Heather pulled John's pants down and spanked him as he quickly cringed as she smiled.
Heather(Dusting her hands off) Well that was easy, I can see why my mom and dad loved to do it to me so much.
David(Rubbing his butt) It hurts like hell.
Heather: Well maybe if someone actually listened to me we wouldn't have that problem now would we?
David quickly removed his clothes as Heather grabbed him and placed him under the bubbles and hit water.
Heather: Now hold still dirty one, if you're going to be a Sanchez you're going to be clean as a whistle.
David moaned as he saw himself slowly losing his boyish urges and Heather cackled pushing him deeper into the bubbles.
Heather: You need to get really clean, your caked with dirt and it's not going to be on your sweet, little, show offy, body anymore.
The bubbles floated to David's chest as Barbies and My Little Ponies joined his bath time.
Heather: See you got some little friends to play with, enjoy them I always did they were like old friends to me for the longest time.
David(Staring at a Barbie and pony) And exactly what do I do with these?
Heather: Ugh use the imagination God gave you David, I mean you're David now but soon Denise will show herself.
David threw the toys back in the tub as Heather grinned as a Barbie beach house and raft were included in the tub.
Heather: I guess my imagination is just bigger than yours sweetie, but you'll learn to use yours soon enough.
David screamed as a pint sized Heather exploded into his thoughts twirling around, pirouetting, and pointing her toes cackling at him.
Heather: That's how you're going to look soon enough David, so get used to the look and her actions.
David tried shutting little Heather out but she just kept becoming more colorful and she giggled dancing around John's head.
Heather(Sneering) Any time now her thoughts will make you her in reality and I'll be blessed with a little girl.
David noticed his toes and fingers growing pruny, puny, and his toes were sparkly powder blue matching his room and ballet clothes, and his fingers were sparkly yellow.
Heather: Introducing mama's manicure, I'll be your total make up artist sweetie pie.
David saw his hands reaching for the Barbies as Heather's eyes went wild with evil sneering down at him.
Heather: Well look who's finally coming around, now you stick here and play Barbies, mommy just may have some clothes you can wear yet.
Heather walked off as inside of David's head Denise pulled a Heather pretending to slit her throat and pointing at David giggling.
Heather(Twirling around) I'm gonna be a mommy, I'm gonna be a mommy ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Heather pulled a pair of pink underwear, a small red top cut off the belly, a pair of green shorts, and sandals from her bedroom closet as her eyes danced evilly with each action.
Heather: He complained about wearing ballet clothes which he still will wear but now he'll also wear my clothes just smaller.
Heather took the clothes to the bathroom to find a struggling David playing with the ponies and the Barbies.
Heather: See I told you she'd come out soon, now let's work on that tummy, chest, legs, feet, arms, and hands then you'll fit into these clothes I picked out for you.
John's tummy shrank and so did his chest as a gurgling laughter was heard from his stomach as he screamed in fear.
Heather(Scrubbing David) I'm going to make you cleaner than clean munchkin.
David started squirming just like Heather did when she was a little girl and Heather sneered down at him as he gulped seeing his hair change from brown to black.
Heather: Looks like me at three is coming out full force sweetie, so let's make her look nice and clean shall we?
Heather scrubbed David's feet until there was no dirt left and he saw his skin change from tan to a pale white along with the skin all over him.
Heather: Halfway there sweetie boy this is easier than I thought it would be.
David(Weak) I'll- just- fight- her- off- like- a- fever- or- a- flu.
Heather(Cackling maniacally) Fight her off you couldn't do it before when she was just a part of your imagination, what makes you think you can do it now?
David screamed painful as Heather wiggled her fingers and like a plant Denise Margoux Sanchez grew into David's body sighing comfortably.
Heather: And soon enough she'll get so comfy that you'll become her and then there's no turning back.
David's normal red heart became small and black pumping the same black blood that coursed through Heather's body into his as he screeched.
Heather: Let me guess the black blood is coursing through your body and it's literally killing you right?
David(Screeching) Make- it- stop- please- anything- you- want- I'll- do- just- make- this- pain- stop.
Heather( Grinning) Nope because if I do that then you'll stop breathing, and the funny thing about daughters is they have to breathe.
David screamed as a little girl's laughter escaped his voice and the scream was also a little girl's.
Heather: Just your boyish soul and urges left, if you don't give them up I'm sure my daughter will give them to me.
David tried his best to fight off Denise but she cackled grabbing his soul from his body and throwing it out as it got sucked into Heather's stomach.
Heather(Licking her lips) See I don't soul hunt all the time, but when I do it's only for the fine dining souls like yours David.
A white light shot into Heather next as she cackled triumphantly knowing David was defeated and Denise Margoux Sanchez was here to stay.
Heather: Perfect sweetie now I'm giving you 20 minutes in here to play then we have to pack for your trip to TDI Preschool Edition tomorrow.
Denise(Giggling) K mommy I'm just going to make a beach for the Barbies to live in with their beach house, see the water falling can be rain or a waterfall.
Heather(Grinning) Just like me at your age now you have fun while I start dinner.
Denise giggled putting one of the Barbies on the raft as two others were assigned the house and the ponies got lined up beside the edge of the tub.
Denise: To torture you ponies I'm going to pretend your all boys and I'm going to make sure these Barbies don't get any ponies.
Heather: Exactly like me, it's just like looking in a mirror.
What happens to Joey and Lindsay read part 4 Dumbing Down And Sweet Punkins and reply to part 3
Sign up to rate and review this story