Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 4 Lindsay's Fun Day

by orieo82 0 reviews

Lindsay has a trick or two up her sleeve for Joey, Heather, and Denise

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2010-03-05 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 3472 words

-1Predictable
Joey was led to the Florida Keys where Lindsay's beach house was and she giggled knowing Joey was doomed to be a little her.
Lindsay(Opening the door) Well come on in my casa se you casa.
Joey walked inside as he saw the beach practically on the back porch with Courtney also from TDI tanning on it.
Lindsay: Courtney's on the lookout for a boy to turn daughter too, follow me and I'll get you settled Joey.
Joey: Will it hurt when I become your daughter?
Lindsay: Who said you were becoming my daughter?
Joey: Well that's why you brought me here isn't it, to change me from little boy into little girl?
Lindsay: Well ummmmmmmmmm yea but I just want to know where you got the idea from.
Joey(Throwing a newspaper at Lindsay) I read the papers Mrs. Pearson, and to let you know I'm going to fight being a girl tooth and nail.
Lindsay(Brushing Joey's bangs out of his eyes) Good because I didn't expect you to just lie down and die.
Joey stuck his tongue out at Lindsay as she did the same to him and he saw he was already gaining some of Lindsay’s traits.
Lindsay: I'll run you a bath and then you can get your suit of the bathing on and we can spend the day on the beach.
Joey: Not if I can help it.
Lindsay(Kissing his cheek) You can't Joey, the bath alone will change you from boy to girl I guarantee it.
Joey(Looking Lindsay hard in the eyes) Bring it on you ditz.
Lindsay(Skipping off) I hope you like bath toys I have a ton from when I was a little girl.
Joey cringed at the thought of what Lindsay played with when she was a girl as she walked away sneering having a way to get back at Heather for using her and Beth so many years ago.
Lindsay(Talking to herself) Wait till he sees how ditzy and klutzy I was when I was a mini tot.
Joey slumped against a door as it opened to show a shrine of Lindsay in it and it never occurred to him that this was his room.
Lindsay(Filling the tub) I hope to God a boy tries to come and save him, Courtney would have a field day with him.
Joey walked into the Lindsay room as he saw a tiny bed with bathing suits galore In the closet, a nightgown on the edge of the bed, a tiny red shirt, a tiny brown shirt, a tiny orange skirt, and a blue handkerchief used on his blonde hair.
Joey: This girl's going to make me look like her outfit and all, just how crazy is she?
Lindsay giggled as bubbles of purple, powder blue, pink, and yellow rose to the top of the tub.
Lindsay: Not becoming a girl huh?, he'll be a girl if I have to make him wear a one piece bikini which is all he will wear until he's old enough for a two piece.
Lindsay cackled triumphantly as she then grabbed a bath towel and ran off to find Joey looking scared for the first time since he arrived in Florida.
Lindsay: Bath time Wendy munchkin face, then it's beach time and lastly packing for TDI Preschool Edition time where we will crush Heather's daughter for the money.
Joey: Why not just make Heather your daughter, her daughter adult you, and leave me out of it?
Lindsay: Yea I guess I could do that, I mean you're smarter than me, so go hang by the beach with Courtney while I track Heather the future Wendy Elizabeth Pearson down.
Joey dashed off for the beach as Lindsay grinned knowing Joey wasn't as smart as he looked.
Lindsay(Talking to herself) Courtney meet Joey your daughter, he did have a great plan to crush Heather to the ground too.
Lindsay didn't have far to look for Heather as she knocked on Lindsay's door and she ran to it with a I'm getting even look in her eyes.
Lindsay: Heather nice of you to drop by and look you even brought your daughter with you.
Heather: yea, yea, yea save the intro's Linds I came here for a reason, see I think our daughter's should form an alliance with Beth's daughter you know kind of like old times.
Lindsay: Hmm why not follow me upstairs and we can chat about that.
Heather shrugged and walked upstairs with Lindsay not knowing Joey's plan was about to be in effect as Denise ran to the beach to build a sandcastle by herself.
Lindsay: Well this is my home away from home a beach house in Florida, my family used to live in Colorado but that was too cold for me.
Heather: Nice digs Linds so here's my proposal we get our daughters together and once they meet we help Beth find a daughter and then it's Alliance Ahoy.
Lindsay(folding her fingers together evilly) I have another plan and it will work if you would just follow me to your doom.
Heather(Confused) Uhh Lindsay what are you talking about?
Lindsay: See the boy that should be my daughter was too smart so I sent him to the beach to lay in the sun with Courtney his nightmare come true.
Heather: What does any of this have to do with me?
Lindsay: Well seeing you screwed me over in Total Drama Island so many years ago this is my payback to you.
Heather(Gulping) Uhhhhhhhhhhh Linds just what did you have planned?
Lindsay(Grinning) Don't you worry your pretty little head Heather, my plan can't fail and it involves little, cute, old you in a big way.
Heather's eyes grew fearful as Lindsay giggled demonically leading Heather to her new daughter's room.
Lindsay(Spreading her arms out) Cool huh a whole room dedicated to me for my little girl, now here comes the best part of the room.
Lindsay grabbed Heather's hand and led her to the bed where the red mini top, the brown mini top, the nightgown, the orange mini skirt, the blue handkerchief, the closet of one and two piece bathing suits, and a small pair of cowboy boots met Heather's eyes.
Lindsay: My daughter and I will be like twins Heather, I'll do her makeup, nails, and hair like mine, plus spray on tan will be her newest craze which reminds me.
Lindsay grabbed a can and sprayed it all over her as Heather wasn't liking where this was going.
Lindsay: Now we go to the bathroom where a bath is waiting Heather, because if you're ever going to become my daughter we need to cleanse you of the evil inside of you.
Heather(Eyes wide) Whoa, whoa, whoa you mean you're going to make me your daughter?
Lindsay: Think of it as payback for all the bad things you did to me or made me do, I mean Tyler and I were in love and there you go breaking us up nice job.
Heather(Struggling) Yea but I just wanted to keep your head in the game, I mean it wasn't called Total Love Island it was called Total Drama Island.
Lindsay: Yea but Gwen found love and look at her, she made the final two I could have been in the final two too if I didn't lose the stupid bike race.
Heather(Trying to pull away from Lindsay) I- couldn't- save- you- because- then- I- would- have- been- eliminated.
Lindsay: Yea like big loss I could have won the triple dog dare, I would have let them cut my hair for a million dollars.
Heather(Trying to bite Lindsay) They cut my hair anyway and I was voted off illegally or Gweny would have went home.
Lindsay: I don't think so Gwen is pretty scary, tough as nails, and will do anything to make a million dollars.
Heather: So would I but my hair is like my palace, and you wouldn't take a palace away from a princess would you?
Lindsay: No I guess not but since you're not a princess I guess what I'm about to do is a service to nice girl's everywhere.
Heather(Cackling) Nice girls Linds you weren't a nice girl you helped me take Eva's Ipod and make her think Noah took it.
Lindsay(Getting angry) All the things I did was because you said you'd save me, and you didn't you dropped me like a bad habit when I lost that race.
Heather: Why don't we make a truce Linds, I can change and I know you don't have to so let's do it.
Lindsay led Heather to the still hot bath and snapped her fingers as her eyes swirled and Lindsay giggled seeing Heather hypnotized by her.
Lindsay: A little trick I picked up when I was a mini Heather, I just never used it when I was at Total Drama Island because I wanted a good time to use it.
Heather(Droning) Must obey Lindsay, must obey Lindsay, must obey Lindsay, must obey Lindsay.
Lindsay(Patting Heater's head) Good puppy he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeee, take your clothes off and hop into the tub where I'll make you squeaky clean Heather.
Heather threw her red top, green army shorts with belt, bra, panties, and sandals on the floor and climbed into the tub as Lindsay's eyes went wild with evil and imagination.
Lindsay: I have all the Disney Princess Barbie’s here, plus the princes to go with them and a castle so have fun while I make you me as a three year old.
Heather picked Ariel and Eric up and she made Ariel swim Eric across the tub to the castle where they kissed and Lindsay giggled seeing a lot of herself already in Heather.
Lindsay(Grabbing a washcloth) All right sweetie now hold still you're filthy and no daughter of mine will be filthy if I can help it.
Heather just giggled and Lindsay found it sounded a lot like her's now as she grinned down at her.
Lindsay: Having fun Heather?, you'll have this fun all the time once you become a Pearson and you'll also be ditzy and cute no boy will resist you.
Heather placed Eric and Ariel at the head of the floating castle as she grabbed Cinderella and Prince Charming up and made them swim to another part of the castle and they kissed too.
Lindsay: See being me's not so bad, I mean you get a vacation every day staying in Florida with me plus Total Drama Island Pre School Edition will make you some new friends.
Heather grinned at Lindsay and Lindsay even saw her smile in Heather as Lindsay rang the washcloth off and started cleaning Heather's black feet next and the water turned black.
Lindsay: Either you're muddier than I thought or the venom that made you evil is escaping you and going to swirl down the drain once I pull the plug on the tub.
Heather's black heart screamed inside of her as it turned red and regular blood now coursed through her body and Lindsay cackled triumphantly.
Lindsay: No more evil thought Heather, no more alliances that you pretend to like, and no more fake friends now you'll have true friends till the end.
Heather grew blonde hair as Lindsay squealed with excitement as Heather did the same and Heather was wrapped in a towel giggling like she would never stop.
Lindsay: Welcome to the life of a Pearson Heather or should I say Wendy Elizabeth Pearson.
Wendy shivered and giggled as Lindsay dried her off and looked proud of herself as she stared into her daughters eyes.
Lindsay: Let that be a lesson to you Heather that no more is, don't ever cross me or I'll cross you back.
Wendy skipped off to her room where a red bathing suit met her and she put it on as her body molded into it and Heather's evil soul was sucked from her and went into Lindsay's stomach.
Lindsay: And for future reference I wasn't about to let my daughter be your daughter's friend Heather.
Lindsay cackled as Denise Sanchez Heather's daughter was still building her castle as Lindsay bounded onto the beach smiling at how easy it was going to be to make Denise turn into her.
Lindsay(Her shadow covering Denise) Hello Denise you mama has told me so much about you, what do you say we go inside and chat shall us?
Denise stood up her green Army shorts and red top like her mom's covered in sand as she walked with Lindsay into the house.
Lindsay: Just sit tight munchkin I'll be back, I have a surprise for you.
Wendy(Bouncing up and down on the couch) Ohhhhhhhhh goodie I love surprises.
Lindsay: All right then we'll get this done now, follow me Denise to your surprise and trust me it's a big one.
Denise skipped with Lindsay as Wendy knew there would be no more Denise as in true Heather form Wendy slit her throat with her finger making sure Denise didn't see her.
Lindsay led Denise to her room which was much bigger than Wendy's with pictures of Lindsay everywhere like Wendy's only there was a whole lot more.
Lindsay: sit on the bed and let me get you're surprise ready Denise, You're so going to love it.
Denise did as Lindsay asked as Heather's soul was locked in a mirror of Lindsay's room banging on it trying to get Denise's attention but it wasn't working.
Denise: Where did my mommy go Mrs. Lindsay?
Lindsay: She said she had to get some things for tomorrow's trip to Total Drama Island, anywho she left you here for me to watch until she got back.
Denise shrugged her shoulders as Heather kept banging on the mirror and Lindsay giggled seeing Heather and glad she soundproofed her room before hand for things like this.
Lindsay(Grinning and whispering) She's all mine now Heather and she'll be me as a teen which is me now and you're going to be eaten up by me soon enough.
Heather shook her head no as Lindsay nodded giggling as she grabbed purple panties, a red bra, her red top, her brown top, her orange skirt, her blue handkerchief, and her cowboy boots.
Lindsay(Tickling Denise's chin) Now get ready to be amazed, I'm about to show you the greatest trick ever now don't move an inch.
Denise was still as a statue as Heather kept banging hoping to get through to Denise as Lindsay cackled evilly laying Denise down and taking Heather's three year old clothes off of her.
Lindsay: All right now let's see if we can give you a new look shall we?
Denise(Gulping) A new look?
Lindsay: MMMMMMMHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM I'm your fashion consultant from now on Denise, and man oh man are you going to love what I have in store for you.
Denise screamed as she saw Lindsay's wardrobe fall in front of her as Lindsay cackled and threw one massive arm over Denise to keep her still.
Lindsay: SSSSSSSUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPPPPRRRRRIIIIISSSSEEEEE Denise you're the lucky duck that get's to be me.
Denise: But why I never did anything to you.
Lindsay: Your mama did and she's suffering as my little girl, you will suffer as me and no I won't make your mama me because she's already my daughter.
Denise's eyes grew fearful as Lindsay spread her legs apart and forced the purple panties on her firs and her legs grew longer as Lindsay cackled triumphantly.
Lindsay: I'm sure going to love being inside of you, I can see your mama hasn't taught you how to fight me.
Denise grinned as she shut her eyes tight and the purple panties changed back to pink underwear and Lindsay frowned at this.
Lindsay: Denise stop fighting me tooth and nail, you're going to get what's coming to you.
Denise: Nuh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my mommy told me all about you and Beth, how stupid the both of you were to believe she would take you to the final three.
Lindsay tore Denise's underwear off and spread her legs again forcing the purple panties on her and this time Lindsay closed her eyes as the underwear tightened around her and her legs grew longer again.
Lindsay: See I have an imagination too and mine’s a zillion times bigger than yours is.
Denise(Closing her eyes) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's not working all's I see is you in my mind.
Lindsay(Cackling) See I have a much bigger imagination than yours, now let's try the bra on next, and your chest will fill out the bra along with half of the top I'm going to make you wear.
Denise screamed painfully as the underwear became even tighter around her butt as it went from small and flat to small and round and Lindsay lifted her arms and Denise like a puppet did the same.
Lindsay: Good now that you arms are out straight and not up let's get this bra on shall we?
Denise shook her head no as Lindsay nodded grinning evilly and shooting her arms straight as Denise did the same and she was thrown down by Lindsay's newfound strength.
Lindsay(Placing the bra straps over Denise's arms) Taduhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now let's see that chest fill out.
Denise(Screaming) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it hurts too much.
Lindsay(Cackling) Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, now let's make that chest hurt more.
Lindsay wiggled her fingers as Denise's chest bulged out and Lindsay giggled getting her red top and throwing it over Denise as the chest bulged more until it was practically coming out of the top.
Lindsay(Smiling down at Denise) Brown top next Denise so let's get it on you shall we?
Denise tried closing her eyes tight as the chest was back to small and she grinned up at Lindsay as Lindsay smiled back closing her eyes tight and Denise screamed in pain as her chest was bulging again.
Lindsay(Forcing the brown top over Denise) Taduhhhhhhhhhhhh now it's the orange skirt's time to play and then the boots and lastly the handkerchief.
Lindsay pulled the orange skirt over Denise's bottom as her stomach once flabby became thin and she screamed as Lindsay giggled at her.
Lindsay pulled the orange skirt over Denise's bottom as her stomach once flabby became thin and she screamed as Lindsay giggled at her.
Lindsay: He. he, he, he, he, he, heeeeee, now let's get these boots and handkerchief on then you and I will be inseparable.
Denise(Kicking her small feet) Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm not wearing the boots and I'd like to see you make me.
Lindsay(Placing her foot out) See like this just calm down, it's not like I'm making you ugly I was the prettiest girl at TDI.
Denise: Nuh uhhhhhhhhhhhh my mommy was so there.
Denise stuck her tongue out at Lindsay as her foot stuck out like Lindsay's and Lindsay cackled throwing white socks over her feet and the boots over them also.
Lindsay: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa you're going to be me soon enough, I just need to get the handkerchief on you then you and I are one and the same.
Before Denise could object Lindsay took the hanker chef and tied it around her head as Denise screamed fearfully and Lindsay laid on top of her to transfer her soul into Denise.
Lindsay: Now for the last part, my soul in you and then I'm going to take control of that little brain of yours.
Lindsay faded as Denise thinking she won smiled and skipped to open the door until the pains started.
Denise: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW no she can't be me I won't let her.
Lindsay giggled as Denise's skin started to rip becoming Lindsay's skin as she screamed and an otherworldly scream escaped as Lindsay could be seen inside of Denise cackling at her.
Denise(Weak) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- mama- why- didn't- you- warn- me- about- how- evil- Lindsay- was?
Lindsay emerged as Denise screamed her chest bulging wider until Lindsay was satisfied and the rest of her body molded into Lindsay's body.
Lindsay: Game over Denise I win you lose so get over yourself and allow me to take control.
The last of Denise's old skin ripped as her eyes grew blue her hair blonde, and her skin tan.
Lindsay: Remember this Heather and Denise don't you ever cross me because I will always win.
Denise screamed as Lindsay finally took her and smiled in the mirror.
Lindsay: Now it's time for Courtney and Joey to have their fun.
What happens when Joey and Courtney meet read part 5 Courtney's Evil Twin and reply to part 4
Sign up to rate and review this story