Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 5 Courtney's Evil Twin

by orieo82 0 reviews

Courtney has found much use for Joey in this chapter

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2010-03-05 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 3831 words

-1MarySue
Joey heard Lindsay's evil laughter from the beach but wasn't concerned as he just laid on a towel in the sun as Courtney's phone indicated she had a text message.
Courtney(To herself) Dear Courtney the blonde on the beach next to you is your problem now, his name's Joey and as we all know you're looking to make a boy turn into a girl have as much fun as you want signed Lindsay.
Courtney(Looking next to her) Hello Joey and welcome to the Parish family he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeee.
Joey was too much into having fun on the beach to notice Courtney approaching him as her shadow covered the sun and girl's and boy's fled the beach.
Courtney(Kneeling on Joey's towel) Joey Beatles?
Joey: Yea what's it to ya?
Courtney: Courtney Parish pleased to meet you, Lindsay told me to show you a good time so let's go.
Joey shrugged thinking nothing of Courtney's evil smile as he allowed her to walk him back to her beach house.
Courtney(Ushering Joey in) Hurry up we don't want the seagulls ruining our fun do we?
Joey: Of course not so what are we going to do first?
Courtney: I'll get us some soda's you just relax and let me wait on you.
Joey sat on a big couch in Courtney's living room as Courtney texted Lindsay back.
Lindsay's POV: Dear Lindsay this blonde is even dumber than you and that's saying a lot on your part, I'm glad Heather and her daughter are gone because my daughter will so win this competition without them to mess it up.
Courtney(Giggling) Game on little Lindsay game on.
Joey: I want ice with my soda if you don't mind.
Courtney(Crunching sleeping pills up) Just a sec Joey, I'll be right with you.
Courtney put ice and Coke in two glasses as she slipped the sleeping pills in Joey's careful not to get it mixed up with hers.
Courtney: Drinks are served Joey, now let's talk a little more about how cute you are shall we?
Joey: Or we could talk about why you're acting so weird to me.
Courtney: I'm nervous around cute guys Joey, I was the same with Duncan when him and I hooked up.
Joey: Well I guess I am kind of cute huh?
Courtney(Pushing his drink into him) Kind of cute no really, way, humungo over the moon, home run cute yes.
Joey(Brightening) Really you think I'm cuter than bad boy Duncan?
Courtney: Bad boys are so last season, now it's the blonde foreigners I'm into.
Joey: All right I guess we should drink shouldn't we?
Courtney: Yea I guess so, I mean I made these drinks and they're getting warm.
Joey chugged his drink as Courtney was on pins and needles as Joey squinted his eyes.
Joey(Weak) Court-ney- why- are- you- so- blurry, what- have- you- done - to- me?
Courtney(Grinning) Something wrong with my concoction Joey?
Joey stumbled to the ground and closed his eyes as Courtney pulled him across the floor.
Courtney: I also have a whole new look for you Joey, thanks to Courtney Parish little girl clothes designer extraordinaire.
Joey was led to a room decked out in The Little Mermaid everything as Courtney laid him in the small bed in the corner of the room.
Courtney(Pulling the Ariel sheets and blankets back) Sleep tight Angel mama has some work to do.
Courtney skipped off to a sewing machine to make Joey the same clothes she wore as a three year old.
Courtney(Cackling and singing) Courtney is sewing one by one hurrah hurrah, Courtney is sewing one by one hurrah hurrah, Courtney is sewing one by one and it's my will that will be done and Joey's going down in the ground sleeping off all the pain.
The sun was setting as Joey heard people playing on the beach and he squinted against the light as Courtney finished making her swimsuit she wore at three growing up in Florida and giggling.
Joey(Rubbing his eyes) What are you going to do to me Courtney?
Courtney: Morning sleepyhead and welcome to sunset, what do you say we get some swimming in before it get's dark.
Joey(Grabbing Courtney) I asked you a question and I want some answers right now.
Courtney: Take it easy Joey I just want to reward you for getting away from Lindsay, I mean a reward couldn't hurt could it?
Joey: In regular circumstances I would say no but I've been having a really weird week with boys disappearing everywhere.
Courtney: All right so you got me, I want to reward you by making you my little girl, and trust me this is a reward you deserve sweetie.
Joey(Stalking off) No deal I'll go back to the orphanage thank you very much.
An evil slit appeared in Courtney's eyes as she grabbed Joey giggling down at him.
Courtney: See we tried things nice Courtney's way, now it's mean Courtney's time to shine.
Joey: Oh please you're as mean as a cat hocking up a hairball.
Courtney(Shoving Joey onto the bed) You'll find that mama has two sides to her princess.
Joey gulped as Courtney's shadow swallowed him and she ripped his clothes off.
Courtney(Producing the bathing suit) First lesson is our swimming lesson, get the bathing suit on and meet mama on the beach for our first lesson.
Joey: And what if I refuse mommie insaneist what then?
Courtney: You have five minutes before I come here and force that suit on you myself soon to be daughter.
Courtney skipped off to change into her bathing suit seeing Lindsay and Wendy on the sand building a castle together.
Courtney: Soon my little Courtney Rebecca Parish II, real soon we're going to build a castle together too.
Courtney slipped her bathing suit on and saw five minutes were up as she skipped up to Joey's room to find him grinning.
Joey: I've been thinking what am I gaining by being your daughter?
Courtney(Grabbing Joey and forcing him to the floor) You're gaining the freedom of not being an orphan, now let mommy show you how to wear this bathing suit with pride.
Joey screamed for help as Courtney wished somebody else would come to become her boyfriend, and another to become her daughter’s first stuffed animal.
Courtney: Sing my praises munchkin, the first two boys that walk in here are my boyfriend and your stuffy.
Joey(Kicking Courtney's mouth) Stop talking to me like a baby Courtney, I'm not a baby.
Courtney(Throwing her hands over Joey's neck) I'm not going to kill you Joey but I will make you pay for that.
Joey saw an Ariel bathing suit equipped with tail fin and bra fall at his feet as Courtney forced his arms up and slipped his arms through the straps of the suit.
Courtney: You look gorgeous Joey now let's finish the bathing suit transformation shall we?
Joey saw Courtney's hands going for his feet as he kicked wildly and Courtney knelt on them smiling at him.
Courtney: My mom was right I would grow to be just like her, she used to get me dressed the same way I'm getting you dressed right now.
Joey screamed as Courtney picked his legs up and forced the bottom part of the suit over him.
Courtney(Cackling triumphantly) Now by the power of God I christen you Courtney Rebecca Paris II, Courtney II for short.
Joey shrank and grew long brown hair and freckles on the top of his nose as Courtney grinned picking him up and placing him on her back.
Courtney: Now we go to the beach for a swimming lesson and to make a new friend.
Joey tried fighting through the bathing suit as his body grew longer and he ripped the suit as Courtney gasped and Joey grinned giving her the finger.
Joey: Nice try preppy girl but I guess it just wasn't good enough because I'm a Beatles and before Wally my brother disappeared he taught me how to fight.
Courtney(Tisking Joey) Joey, Joey, Joey you didn't have to go and rip the bathing suit, it's a good thing I made one hundred of them all the same.
Joey was dragged on Courtney's back as she brought him to the bathroom and a tub filled with sudsy water met him.
Courtney(Giggling at him) Too bad I have a secret weapon hey Joey?
Joey gulped again as Courtney snapped her fingers and his clothes floated off of him and folded into her hands as she cackled at him.
Courtney: Now hop, hop, hop into the tub or would you like evil Courtney to make you hop in?
Joey folded his arms across his chest grinning as Courtney walked up and snatched him up throwing him into the tub as she giggled at him.
Courtney: Now let's get you cleaned up and on that beach sweetie, mommy just needs to get you another bathing suit so sit tight sweetie pie.
Once Courtney left Joey tried drowning himself as Courtney as a three year old flashed into his mind giggling and spinning in her Ariel bathing suit making the tail fin float up and down on the water.
Courtney II's POV: I'm coming back, I'm coming back, I'm coming back hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah.
Joey surfaced as Courtney II's giggling continued inside of Joey's head.
Courtney returned making the bathing suit dance in front of Joey's eyes as she cackled and sat on the edge of the tub seeing black eyes take place of Joey's blue eyes and she giggled.
Courtney: Looks like mini me's making a second performance there Joey, and this time it'll be curtains for you.
Joey moaned as Courtney II made his feet, toes, hands, and fingers small first and they became sparkly purple and blue as Courtney beamed.
Courtney: Well look who decided to join the fight hah, hah, hah, hah, haaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.
Joey: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!, get her out of me right now.
Courtney(Lathering shampoo into Joey's hair) Sorry Joey but I'm afraid I just can't hurt a poor little girl.
Joey screamed as thoughts of Barbie’s, My Little Ponies, Bratz, and Disney princesses flooded his head.
Courtney(Raising her arms) Welcome to your demise Joey, and by the way Part Of Your World is your new favorite lullaby seeing it was mine at your age.
Joey(Struggling) Part- Of- Your- World?
Courtney: Yep you know Ariel's theme in The Little Mermaid, I just sing it to you until you fall asleep then I push play on a CD player and repeat the song on the soundtrack.
Joey heard Courtney humming the song and pulling a million DVD's from nowhere all The Little Mermaid as her eyes flashed with evil.
Courtney: I hope you like Ariel because it's all your room has, pictures of her, stuffed animals of her and her friends, toys of her, Barbie’s of her, DVD's of her adventures, plus as an added bonus a whole bedset featuring my favorite Little Mermaid and yours Ariel.
Joey was starting to hate being Courtney's daughter as she just smiled smugly and continued to pour more Barbie’s into the tub just to see Joey's terrified face.
Courtney: You'll get used to them believe me I did, and I also loved stuffed animals especially Disney Princess one's which is why The Disney Store is going to be your favorite place.
Joey: Fat chance you idiotic witch.
Courtney(Tickling Joey's stomach) I prefer to be called Ursula the sea witch, she made her debut in The Little Mermaid too.
Joey: All right Ursula looks like I haven't signed my life over to you like Ariel did.
Courtney: Awwwwwwwwwww my little girl has already seen it, well no matter your life was given to me by your mama.
Joey: What are you talking about?
Courtney(Showing Joey a letter) Dear Mrs. Courtney Parish you can do whatever you want to Joey, Wally his brother has been taken already and Joey deserves to be gone next, whatever you do to him is far worse than what I can do to him so do your best Mrs. Parish signed Mrs. Lolita Beatles.
Courtney: Looks like you're one of the poor unfortunate souls to me Joey, she signed you to me and I can decide your fate
Joey(Gulping) But I'm not like Ariel I never signed myself away to you.
Courtney: Consider your mom King Triton's wife queen of the sea and you a princess, you made the queen angry and now it's off to Ursula you go.
White Zombie's More Human Than Human blared in Joey's head as Courtney took a piece of paper out and handed Joey a quill.
Courtney: But if you'd like to do it like the movie then be my guest Joey, I'll throw out the old contract and we can have a whole new one with new conditions.
Joey looked curious as Courtney giggled and stared down at him her evil eyes growing bigger and more evil.
Joey: What kind of conditions?
Courtney: I'll give you three days got that?, three days to find your one true love if after the sun sets on the third day you find her than you'll be free from me, but if you don't then you belong to me.
Joey: B-B-B-B-B-B-B-Belong to you?
Courtney: And your Ariel bathing suit equipped with fish tail and seashell bra, Ariel room, and Ariel everything else will be waiting for you when you get back.
Joey(Staring down at the blank line) So all's I have to do is sign my name on the paper and I will be free to find my one true love?
Courtney: Yes now for the rules and there's only one, if you kiss me the kiss of love you'll belong to me and you'll be Ariel filled sweetie.
Joey: Deal and there better not be any tricks like Ariel had with the no voice thing because then the deals off.
Before he knew it Courtney's hands became invisible as they grabbed his voice and collected it.
Courtney: Now sign my pretty, I'm glad you've been keeping up with The Little Mermaid Joey, as my little girl it'll be your all time favorite movie I promise.
Joey made to scream and saw he had no voice as Courtney sported a seashell necklace with his voice in it.
Courtney: Tickity tickity tockity tockity tick tock Joey, you have three days, three sunsets, and two nights to find the girl of your dreams with no voice to persuade them.
Joey seeing he was defeated puckered up and kissed Courtney as his voice was back and the contract was burned to ashes by Courtney.
Courtney: Well that lasted all but one second Joey, do you mind telling me why you chose the Ariel filled life?
Joey(Weak) You- took- my- voice- what- else- was- I- going- to- do?
Courtney: Ariel had her voice taken and she wasn't so whiny about it, she was a real hero.
Joey: Just get this transformation over with.
Courtney: Back into the tub then my soon to be Ariel obsessed daughter.
Joey hopped back into the tub as Courtney took shampoo with a rubber Ariel head out and lathered it into his hair.
Courtney: Now it's time to say your goodbyes Joey, Courtney II will soon be here to stay.
Joey moaned as his body became smaller and Courtney produced the Ariel swimsuit equipped with green fin and seashell bra and Joey knew that he wasn't going to be a boy anymore.
Courtney: See Joey I don't take no for an answer ever, that's why Gwen is letting me co host Total Drama Island Pre School Edition and you're coming with me my Little Mermaid.
Joey's feet and hands were small once again as he also grew Ariel tattoos all over his stomach, arms, and legs, and a tattoo with his name on it in flames on his back.
Courtney: Joey meet Courtney II your new alter ego until she takes you which should be soon, I'm going to start dinner you two just stay up here mingling.
Courtney grinned shutting the door as Joey's hands no longer his own grabbed the Ariel Disney Princess and changed the dress into a fin and made her swim across the tub.
Courtney II POV: Ariel is soooooooooooo pretty, I love her red hair and seashell bra I wish I had one, soon I will because my mama got me a bathing suit with a fin and bra isn't that cool Shark Bait?
Joey: Shark Bait?
Courtney II POV: Yea that's Nemo's nickname in Finding Nemo and that was another movie that I loved, they used to call Nemo Shark Bait.
Joey: What do you want with me?
Courtney II POV: Nothing much Shark Bait just your soul, your bodies comfy and my mama seems to really want me to live here.
Joey's body dove under the water due to Courtney II making it and Joey heard Ariel's singing in the tub as he swam towards it and found Courtney II instead singing like Ariel and grabbing Joey.
Courtney II POV: This is where you get off Joey Beatles AKA Shark Bait, nobody will even make me a suspect because I'm just a sweet little girl.
Joey could only blow bubbles as Courtney walked in to check on him liking what she saw.
Joey(Swimming to the surface gasping) Please- you- have- to- save- me.
Courtney(Plunging him deeper) My little girl wants you to be her and you're going to be her end of story.
Joey saw Courtney II sneering as she grabbed him again a necklace magically fitting itself around her neck as she giggled patting her stomach.
Courtney II POV Just like Ursula had a garden of mermaid and merman souls I'll have a garden of mortal souls I collect starting with yours.
Joey made to swim back to the surface again as Courtney II giggled making her tail fin wrap around him and she applied red lipstick.
Courtney II POV: I don't see any reason you can't have a little smooch before I take you Joey.
Joey screamed as Courtney II's lips neared him and she puckered up as Joey did the same Courtney II having control of his body and they kissed as Courtney II secretly hid a magic wand like King Triton had behind her back.
Courtney II POV(Pulling away) There there Shark Bait that wasn't so bad was it?, now we get to the bad part.
Joey barely had time to scream as the wand shot out and zapped Joey turning him into one of the things Ursula The Sea Witch had in her Garden in The Little Mermaid.
Courtney II(Emerging from Joey's body) Sorry Shark Bait but I really like living here, the baths are what I like best them and dressing up like Ariel.
The thing that was Joey screamed as Courtney II picked it up intending on leaving it in a secret compartment in her new room that she was going the call The Poor Unfortunate Souls compartment.
Courtney II(Surfacing) Look mama I'm back and I made Joey a little treat for me to have later, kind of like Ursula eats right mommy?
Courtney(Lifting Courtney II up) That's right my Little Mermaid, now let's get you suited up and then we can swim on the beach and build the biggest sandcastle ever.
Courtney II: Sounds like fun mama, let's go now before it gets dark.
Courtney: Not so fast Speedy we still have to eat dinner and dark is better on the beach, there will be no one to bother us when it's dark.
Courtney II shrugged and got wrapped in an Ariel towel equipped with a tail fin as Courtney led her to her new room.
Courtney: Well sweetie get dressed and come downstairs, mommy and you have some mother to daughter bonding time to start.
Courtney giggled and skipped off closing the door as Courtney II cackled and flipped a switch changing her room from Ariel to Ursula everything.
Courtney II: Like Hannah Montanah I get the best of both worlds, good and evil now to leave you here my little treat I'll have you for a midnight snack later maybe and the best thing is my tummy's never going to be as big as Ursula's.
Courtney II slipped into a human Ariel dress and spun around changing her room back into Ariel and smiled at her reflection.
Courtney II: I look absolutely gorgeous, I hope there are boys at this camp, because I feel like making some stuffy's for my bed, it's so bear with no stuffy's on it.
As if summoned Joey's soul split in two and one remained the thing Courtney II turned him into and the other became a stuffed fish named Flounder as Courtney II squealed cuddling it.
Courtney II: Just what I always wanted a tortured soul Flounder, Flounder don't be such a guppy mama's here to help you feel better I promise.
Courtney II skipped from her room and down the stairs in her human Ariel attire not being able to resist spinning around in her new dress again and holding her new stuffed Flounder close to her.
Courtney II(producing Flounder) Mama look I made Joey's soul a weird garden thingy and a stuffed Flounder, isn't he cute and a guppy?
Courtney(Ruffling her daughter's hair) That's my girl sweetie, tomorrow after camp orientation we'll go to the Disney Store which is close to the camp and you'll get as much stuffy's, DVD's, and Disney Princess Barbie's as you like.
Courtney II sat at the kitchen table waiting patiently for dinner to be finished and playfully poking her new stuffed Flounders nose and tickling his fins as she could have sworn she heard a giggle but shrugged it off.
Courtney(Pushing a plate of chicken stir fry and a glass of Coke to Courtney II) Well you know what they say Bon appetite my little munchkin.
Courtney II ate the food in a flash and chugged her soda as Courtney was glad to have a girl that could eat food and chug soda like a boy, which is exactly how Courtney ate and drank.
Courtney: Sweetie I think this is a start to a beautiful mother daughter friendship, after dinner we'll hit the beach then we need to get you rested up for camp orientation tomorrow.
Courtney II: Mama are there going to be boys I can tempt there?
Courtney(Sneering) Sweetie I'm almost 100% sure that there will be.
Courtney II giggled evilly as Courtney joined her and they both couldn't wait for camp orientation the next day.
What happens with Izzy read part 6 Explosivo's Foolproof Plan and reply to part 5
Sign up to rate and review this story