Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > Fanny's Triumphant Return

Chapter 6 Explosivo's Fullproof Plan

by orieo82 0 reviews

A boy has crossed Izzy but she's just crazy enough to cross back

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-05 - Updated: 2010-03-06 - 2984 words

-1TrainWreck
Izzy Masterson was grinning as she saw tons of boys moving in on her block and she knew the perfect boy to make her daughter and it came in the form of a shivering, scaredy cat of a boy.
Izzy(Linking her fingers together) Escope meet Explosivo your new mama, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he.
The shivering boy was Jessie Mccall and Izzy knew this boy from her old town as the reason she was sent to the ROTC when she joined TDI's first season.
Izzy: Maybe I should give Jessie and his parents a little housewarming gift.
Izzy packed clothes she wore as a three year old in her backpack as she grinned wider knowing two Izzy's were better than one.
Izzy: I went into the army for you Jessie, now you're going into the Masterson family tree for me as my bundle of joy.
Izzy cackled as she also knew how to get even with Jessie even more than making him her daughter.
Izzy(Picking up a TDI Preschool Edition brochure) Welcome to the corner of pay and back Jessie.
Izzy grabbed underwear, socks, a green top that barely hid the stomach, a skirt and sandals as she smirked walking from her house.
Izzy: Now it's time to test out my new wardrobe for Jessie, or should I say for my little Kaleidoscope Escope for short.
Izzy rang the doorbell to the Mccall's house as Mrs. Mccall answered and smiled down at Izzy who grinned back up at her.
Izzy: Afternoon Mccall parental unit mom, I was wondering if maybe you needed my services here's a flyer.
Izzy was shown on the flyer and in big letters we see IZZY'S BABYSITTING SERVICE RULER OF THE UNRULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Mccall: I could use you but it says here that you don't take money so what should I pay you with?
Izzy: Your son seems like an adequate payment for my services, give me him and we'll call it even.
Mrs. Mccall signed Jessie's birth certificate over to Izzy as she grinned and threw her backpack on the nearest chair.
Mrs. Mccall: He's a real snooty brat so good luck with him.
Izzy: When I'm done he's going to wish he were nicer, he sent me to the ROTC and I'm repaying the favor.
Mrs. Mccall: I thought I knew you from somewhere, you and him used to play with cherry bombs as kids.
Izzy: Uh huh until he ratted me out and I spent three years in the ROTC until I got off on good behavior.
Mrs. Mccall(Checking her watch) Would you look at the time I have to get to work, would you mind starting today?
Izzy(Sneering) That was the plan Mrs. Mccall.
Mrs. Mccall: Good so if you own him now I won't be seeing him again will I.
Izzy: I'm afraid not Mrs. Mccall, I have plans to make him get in touch with his feminine side.
Mrs. Mccall: Good I will actually get a rest from him forever.
Izzy(Giggling) Glad I could be of some assistance Mrs. Mccall.
Mrs. Mccall left as Jessie skipped down the stairs thinking he was alone as Izzy grabbed him sneering.
Izzy: Remember me Jessie, we were childhood chums until you ratted me out for blowing up a mailbox and now I have the perfect friend to friend gift for you.
Jessie(Shaking) W-W-W-W-W-W-W-Where's my mom Masterson?
Izzy(Handing him his birth certificate) Read it and weep I'm your mama now Jessie.
Jessie made to run as Izzy grabbed his shirt collar and turned him to face her.
Izzy: We learned in the ROTC that eye contact is the secret to knowing a person.
Jessie: Yea well I learned in the real world that you're nuttier than a fruitcake.
Izzy(Pulling Jessie up the wall) You'll make a perfect daughter to me Jessie, you're fear has the Masterson family crest all over it.
Jessie(Struggling) You- never- said- anything- about- me- being- your- daughter.
Izzy: Well what else would I make you a son?, sorry but Explosivo's household is an all daughter zone.
Jessie and Izzy's eyes locked and he wished they hadn't as his head was pulled closer to hers and her eyes went from green to purple and he knew what it meant.
Jessie(Little boy's voice) No please don't make me younger I'll do anything if you keep me as a teen.
Izzy: Teens don't need sitters, teeny, weeny, tiny people like you do.
Jessie screamed as his brand name clothes turned to puppy pajamas and Izzy grabbed a black sharpie decorating his face.
Izzy: Taduhhhhhhhhh now you're a doggie, isn't this the best babysitting day ever?
Jessie: No I want my mama and I don't mean you I mean my real mama.
Izzy(Tickling his chin) Awwwwwwwwwww too bad I'm the only one you've got now.
Jessie(Punching Izzy's leg) Turn me back, turn me back, turn me back.
Izzy: Sorry munchkin but they didn't teach me that in otherworldly power school, just to turn my enemies and fake friends into little boys and girl's, man is my business going to boom.
Jessie looked up at the towering figure that was Izzy and she winked cackling at him.
Izzy: Now let's see if these bracelets will fit, what am I saying their stretchy of course they'll fit.
Jessie struggled against Izzy's strength and lost as she pulled him to her by his pajama puppy paw.
Izzy: You have new bundle of joy written all over you Jessie, we grew up together, we were best friends, and last but not least we told each other everything even our deepest, darkest, fears.
Jessie looked innocently up at Izzy as she giggled ruffling his hair.
Izzy: Just like me at your age, I knew how to look innocent better than anybody else including you.
Jessie: Well what are people going to think when you take me away from here, their going to notice I'm gone.
Izzy: Leave that to your old mama, she'll make a kidnapers note and I'll be the kidnapper cool huh?
Jessie: I'll fight being your daughter tooth and nail Izzy, you have no idea how strong I am.
Izzy: I have a good idea on how strong you are which is why you're a cute, cuddly, puppy boy that's going to be my nightgown wearing princess in no time.
Jessie looked scared as Izzy's eyes were red like fire evil growing inside of them as she dragged him to the bathroom where a bubble bath met him.
Izzy: Well take those puppy PJ's off and get in, there's nothing like a bath to make a boy turn into a girl.
Jessie sneered having Izzy where he wanted her as he folded his arms across his chest and shaking his head no.
Jessie: Make me mama you don't own me just because you have a paper with my name on it.
Izzy: I'll ask again nicely before I'm forced to show you what the ROTC has taught me over the years.
Jessie again shook his head no his blonde hair waving back and forth as Izzy smiled grabbing his paw and lifting him into the air unzipping the zipper in the back of the costume with her teeth.
Izzy(Turning Jessie upside down) No and the ROTC has definitely not been acceptable, I should know I told them no about a million times before I learned my lesson.
Jessie eeped as the pajama's, his undershirt, and his underwear fluttered to the floor and he was thrown into the tub.
Izzy(Grabbing a washcloth) Now comes my favorite part washing you clean while you moan about how much it hurts, at least I always complained when I was little.
Jessie(Putting his arms up) No please don't I hate it when my mommy washes me.
Izzy(Scrubbing his arms) Like that's any kind of defense against the washcloth powers, I'll just scrub you're filthy arms, legs, and feet until you show me your face then it get's cleaned too.
Izzy scrubbed harder than Jessie expected her to as he yelped and she grinned as his hands left his face and she scrubbed hard making it beet red.
Izzy: Taduhhhhhhhhhh now that your face is cleaned let's get the rest of you cleaned and fast, then I'll show you the love of Barbies and My Little Ponies.
Jessie started crying as Izzy beamed knowing he was finally scared of her and she was going to show him what real fear looked like, he was going to live with her for years to come.
Izzy: The fear will overtake you Jessie, you should have remained my friend and never ratted me out, we could have been boyfriend and girlfriend at this point.
Jessie: All- right- you- win- I'll- be- your- boyfriend- and- we- can- act- like- the- ROTC- never- happened.
Izzy: You can because you were never there, now you'll have to survive worse, Summer camp that will make your deepest fears come to life like eating roaches, or running from a crazed maniac.
Jessie gulped as Izzy giggled and Gwen called Izzy as she answered it.
Izzy: You're talking to Izzy.
Gwen: Iz what if you were the host of the show?, see Chris won't do it and I really want my daughter to feel the pain of it so what if you host?
Izzy(Looking at Jessie) Even better I'll host and my daughter will be the bossy boots of the camp.
Gwen: Done and done and if she's anything like you I think the kids are in for a special treat.
Izzy: Of course she's like me she's my daughter, and I'll be sure to add some new abilities that the others will fear.
Gwen: Sounds like fun Izzy, and I'll be sure to introduce the cameramen to you when you get here tomorrow.
Izzy: Good I can't wait to host TDI Preschool with you as my co host I hope.
Gwen Sounds like fun Izzy so I'll see you tomorrow ready to be the best TDI Preschool co host ever.
Izzy hung up with Gwen and had a mischievous look as Jessie gulped and Izzy pulled out nail polishes.
Izzy: Makeup is a girl's best friend Jessie, it's about time you were formally introduced to it.
Jessie moaned as Izzy giggled pulling the top from a lime green nail polish and started spreading it on Jessie's toes and fingers.
Izzy: This is like a paint by numbers Jess, next comes light green.
Izzy colored another of Jessie's toes light green and Jessie could feel Izzy's little girl waging a war with his stomach.
Izzy(Spreading plum on another one of Jessie's toes) I'm like an average day Picasso, I mean look at this the same colors I had as a little girl.
Jessie also noticed this as Izzy pulled a glittery silver polish out next and started painting another one of Jessie's toes.
Izzy: Now for the best part, my favorite color glittery plum now let's get you looking like a successful psychopath he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he.
Jessie screeched in pain and held his stomach as his stomach was flat and small and he grew wavy orange hair as Izzy grinned seeing Jessie finally give up.
Izzy(Kissing Jessie's cheek) See now that wasn't so bad now was it?
Jessie(In a girl's voice) What have you done to me Masterson?
Izzy: That's easy I made you a little girl, my little girl in fact meaning you'll be crazier than a munchkin on a sugar high, speaking of you'll be on a 24/7 sugar high.
Jessie whined as it was music to Izzy's ears seeing Jessie was becoming her at three and a tantrum was expected.
Izzy(Grabbing a towel) All right my sweet little princess out of the tub, then I'll introduce you to candy which will give you the sugar high mommy lives by hey that rhymes.
Jessie not being able to control his body anymore stepped out as Izzy wrapped him in the towel and led him to his new room.
Izzy: Well get dressed anything in the closet is yours along with the drawers, hey that rhymes too I should be a poet.
Izzy shut the door and as Jessie looked around he saw drawn pictures of Izzy and her new daughter on his walls, posters of Izzy also on the walls, toys almost exploding from the toybox, tops that barely hid his stomach, skirts, and sandals met him in the closet.
Jessie(In a girl's voice) Well if you can't beat em join em I guess.
Jessie opened one of his drawers to find frilly underwear in it with all the colors of the rainbow but mostly green as Jessie let the towel fall to the floor and slipped into a light green pair and his legs and butt shrank.
Jessie(In a girl's voice) If being a mommy doesn't work out for her she'll make a great diet consultant, I mean she has me losing weight left and right, oh great now I'm rhyming too.
Jessie pulled a small top and a skirt from the closet and put it on as he skipped down the stairs humming Don't Fear The Reaper under his breath.
Izzy(Pushing him a plate) Bon Appetite soon to be gone Jessie, after dinner you and I have a date with suitcases and also with a little thing called a manicure, see I can be creepy and still be girly at the same time.
Jessie looked at the casserole Izzy made for him and saw gummy everything in it as Izzy pushed a fork to him.
Izzy: As I said dig in Jess, soon you'll be a cute princess and not able to resist Izzy's Surprise.
Jessie ate all of the food as he shrunk his final time and a girl of three barely able to reach the table took his place giggling with her mouth open waiting to be fed.
Izzy(Smiling) What took so long munchkin?, I mean Jessie's not that strong is he?
The little girl shook her head no and Izzy forked more Izzy Surprise on her daughter Kaleidoscope's fork and placed it into her mouth.
Kaleidoscope: I was just giving him a glimmer of hope before I took it away.
Izzy(Ruffling her hair) Just like mama I did the same to everybody that treated me bad, now look where that got me.
Kaleidoscope(Raising her arms) A three year old ready for a hug.
Izzy hugged her daughter as Kaleidoscope kissed Izzy's cheek and Izzy kissed her cheek back.
Kaleidoscope: After dinner what are we up to mama?
Izzy: Packing we're leaving for TDI Preschool Edition tomorrow, you and I are going to turn that Summer camp upside down and right side up.
Kaleidoscope: Sounds like fun and after packing then what?
Izzy: Our nails that's what, you're going to learn to act like a lady and be crazed at the same time.
Kaleidoscope: Yipeeeeeeeeee I love acting crazy, and makeup is just the thing I need to make me look prettiful.
Izzy(Feeding the rest of Izzy's surprise to Kaleidoscope) That's the spirit now let's get packing munchkin, we're going to show the world what an adult and a tike Masterson can do to it.
Kaleidoscope: I can't wait mama.
Izzy picked Kaleidoscope up and gave her a ride on her back to the room she made for her.
Izzy: Welcome to your bedroom Escope that's your nickname, now let's get packing.
Kaleidoscope started throwing all the short tops and skirts from her closet as Izzy packed them in one suitcase sneering at finally being rid of her rat of a friend Jessie.
Kaleidoscope: Undies and socks next, heads up mama.
Kaleidoscope threw all her underwear and socks to Izzy as training bra's also were thrown out and Kaleidoscope looked confused.
Izzy: These are training bras and you'll wear them until your chest gets bigger then you'll wear regular bras but the wardrobe never changes.
Kaleidoscope still looked confused as Izzy decided to show her what the bra did.
Izzy(Removing Kaleidoscope's top) See the top comes off, the bra goes on your chest, then you put the top back on.
Kaleidoscope smiled waving her chest around and Izzy cackled seeing a lot of herself in Kaleidoscope and none of Jessie in her.
Izzy: Those bras will also get you a boyfriend if you're lucky, just show it off when you can and start wearing two piece bathing suits.
Kaleidoscope saw a bunch of two piece bathing suits in her second drawer and they all met Izzy who packed them smiling the whole time.
Izzy(Grinning) No more Jessie forever, that'll teach him to rat me out won't it?
Kaleidoscope got a weird look in her eyes as Jessie was trying to find his way out and Kaleidoscope belched loudly as Izzy giggled knowing that was a power she gave to Kaleidoscope.
Izzy: That should keep him at bay until you find a soul to eat, once that happens then he'll be you forever.
Kaleidoscope beamed at her Masterson belch and Jessie was heard moaning and crying inside of her.
Kaleidoscope: Boy did you mess with the wrong girl on the wrong day.
Izzy(Feeding Kaleidoscope medicine) Two actually that medicine should teach him a lesson.
Green smoke erupted into the room as Kaleidoscope laughed triumphantly as Jessie's soul shot into her stomach and he was her forever.
Kaleidoscope(Grinning) Pleasure doing business with ya, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeee.
Izzy giggled also as the clothes got packed and then mother and daughter went downstairs to work on their pedicures and manicures.
What happens when Katie and Sadie find two weak boys read part 7 Double Trouble and reply to part 6
Sign up to rate and review this story